What's new

I just Got Promoted!

Hi guys! I see I just got promoted to the coveted rank of Lt General on PDF!!

CartoonSalute.jpg

Thanks to all in advance who will hopefully congratulate me on my excellent career on PDF, never mind if I've been banned a gazillion times!! :undecided:

But I have to say, I've had a wonderful time out here so far, all thanks to you guys!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF
The drinks are on the house!

Congrats for wiling away your precious 3 years on this putrid, troll infested hole.

:-)

Damn! That sucks! But you bribed your way to the rank of General. I got promoted due to sheer hard work and persistence!! :P :D

Are these euphemism for trolling and belligerence?

CartoonSalute.jpg

Thanks to all in advance who will hopefully congratulate me on my excellent career on PDF, never mind if I've been banned a gazillion times!! :undecided:

But I have to say, I've had a wonderful time out here so far, all thanks to you guys!

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF
congrats ....Lt. General....:tup:
>>.
any way on the main topic....I won't be there for your celebration...Can you send some beer in my home address...:partay::partay:

Lt. General - You have been promoted because of sefarish, try to get next rank on merit. :big_boss:

CartoonSalute.jpg

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

Congrats mate , but since i am your senior you got to buy the first round:)

Lt. General - You have been promoted because of sefarish, try to get next rank on merit. :big_boss:
Bhai sahib, if it was due to seraarish, I would have been a decorated Field marshal by now!! :P :D

(And now I know how you got to where you are! How about some tips??!!
smoking-030.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom