What's new

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan By Entertainment DeskPublished: August 24, 2015 Actor

When he leaves his mansion that less than 1% Muslims can afford in India, and goes to Gujrat and Hyderabad and hundreds of other places, he'll find out the true reality, that is if he doesn't know that already.

I was at a party last night where there were a few Indian doctors and investors too. A few of them were Indian Muslims and were talking about just how difficult it has become for minorities to live in India under their current Hindu-extremist focused government.

Not sure how do you have time to point to others when your own shiit smells just as bad as the other parties you are trying to point to....
Oh... If it has become so hard for them then why don't they try to settle in green land equated to heaven on earth for Muslims by Pakistanis......
Btw its heaven for someone else who is conversant at sounds of gun shots

Oh... If it has become so hard for them then why don't they try to settle in green land equated to heaven on earth for Muslims by Pakistanis......
Btw its heaven for someone else who is conversant at sounds of gun shots

ah
Such ignorance is a bliss, no?

I'm surprised that no Pakistani here understands what's happening in this case. Do you believe that Saif Ali Khan is surprised that this film was banned? Even if it was banned in a weird way because Hafiz Saeed went to court? Saif Ali Khan must have rubbed his hands with glee when that happened. Given the nature of the subject, this film was always going to be banned in Pakistan. He knew it, everyone connected with the film knew it when they decided to do the movie. What is now happening is a publicity drive where Hafiz Saeed has inadvertently, and very much to the delight of the actor, director & producers of the movie, acted as a publicity manager for the film. Everyone connected with the movie is miking this to the last drop. The only market they are interested here is in India & they are hoping that this will somehow translate into better numbers at the box office. Anyone not getting that is naive to say the least.
Maybe u indians are that dumb but not pakistanis thta they wont understand any statememt issued pre movies' release is always a marketing gimmiick.
Naturally he spewed rubbish ,some pakistanis wud react. Saif is too insignificant to be given a reaction from my side.

Obviously he did it for marketing , the more u bad mouth pakistan the more indians cheer u for that nd by creating a victim image of himself ,now more indians will watch his film.

Even if it flops,the guy needs collections, thats all that matters

BOTTOMLINE remains same hate for pakistan sells in india. You wnat to sell ur movies make anti pak movies and add to that anti pak statements.

And guess what he lost good number of pakistani fans by making this absured statement

In thinking short term he didnt think long term

But then good riddance.
We need to take out indian filth from pakistan

While Hamza’s Facebook statuses are usually mocked, this time he seems to have won fans over. And you have to admit, he does seem to have a point. No Pakistani reacted as bitterly to the ban on Waar andBin Roye as Saif has to the ban on Phantom.

With more than 39k likes, almost 4k shares and over 5k comments on his post, fans shared the same sentiments as the actor:
Khalid Saeed

An Indian actor have lost faith in Pakistan. Does it mean anything to Pakistan, no nothing? In fact the Indian film industry should take notice of such remarks, if culture is to be used as tools for improving relationship with neighbors.

I'm surprised that no Pakistani here understands what's happening in this case. Do you believe that Saif Ali Khan is surprised that this film was banned? Even if it was banned in a weird way because Hafiz Saeed went to court? Saif Ali Khan must have rubbed his hands with glee when that happened. Given the nature of the subject, this film was always going to be banned in Pakistan. He knew it, everyone connected with the film knew it when they decided to do the movie. What is now happening is a publicity drive where Hafiz Saeed has inadvertently, and very much to the delight of the actor, director & producers of the movie, acted as a publicity manager for the film. Everyone connected with the movie is miking this to the last drop. The only market they are interested here is in India & they are hoping that this will somehow translate into better numbers at the box office. Anyone not getting that is naive to say the least.

This only proves one thing that Indians will buy anything and everything that is against Pakistan no matter how shitty that is in reality.
Enjoy the movie.

Bollywood need Pakistan to make its movies success. P.K and Bhaijaan are the highest grosser of all time.

Too much dependent on us.
The question is why we Pakistanis watch them. We need to find local forms of entertainment. Even as a Lucknowi Pakistani I avoid Indian films and Indian forms of entertainment.

Yeah fortunately he don't have faith in Hindu either
But he & his wife have faith in country & its Hindu leaders......
12saif3.jpg

Ummah ka thekedar is among the poorest countries with no food to eat and perpetually ranked among failed states.
well last time i read about poverty in any country , i came across this " the world had 872.3 million people below the new poverty line, of which 179.6 million people lived in India. In other words, India with 17.5% of total world's population, had 20.6% share of world's poorest in 2011"

..........................................................................................
Muslim man stripped, beaten for accompanying Hindu woman in India

944376-ht-1440486091-833-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: HINDUSTAN TIMES

A group of armed men in India stripped a Muslim man, tied him to a pole and lashed him for over an hour in a crowded marketplace for allegedly making conversation with a Hindu woman.

Both, the Muslim man and Hindu woman lived in a communally polarised coastal town of Mangalore where such attacks have been quite common in the past.

After videos of the lashing went viral on news channels, police arrived at the scene and arrested 14 out of around 30 suspected Bajrand Dal Party activists who were reportedly taking turns to flog him for indulging in a conversation with a Hindu.

The young man however, while lodging a complaint, claimed that the woman is a salesgirl at a local accessories store in Mangalore, where he is the manager.

“She had asked me for a loan of Rs 2,000 and we were walking to an ATM when the armed man came with knives and started attacking us,” the manager said.

Though the woman managed to escape, she too was slapped by the men when she came to her colleague’s defence.

This article originally appeared on Hindustan Times

Back
Top Bottom