What's new

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan By Entertainment DeskPublished: August 24, 2015 Actor

If Saif ever saw , a real gun , patloon gili go jaige

50 Sal ka ho giya hai , haj kerne ki bajai Agent colombo bana raha hai

This guy is a special kind of stupid. First he makes an anti-Pakistan movies, when it gets banned, he b!tches and moans! he needs to see a good psychiatrist !!!

I'm surprised that no Pakistani here understands what's happening in this case. Do you believe that Saif Ali Khan is surprised that this film was banned? Even if it was banned in a weird way because Hafiz Saeed went to court? Saif Ali Khan must have rubbed his hands with glee when that happened. Given the nature of the subject, this film was always going to be banned in Pakistan. He knew it, everyone connected with the film knew it when they decided to do the movie. What is now happening is a publicity drive where Hafiz Saeed has inadvertently, and very much to the delight of the actor, director & producers of the movie, acted as a publicity manager for the film. Everyone connected with the movie is miking this to the last drop. The only market they are interested here is in India & they are hoping that this will somehow translate into better numbers at the box office. Anyone not getting that is naive to say the least.

My thoughts exactly, very well summed.

Said must have anticipated that Pakistan would ban the movie, thus he used this as a nice publicity stunt. Now everyone knows that Phantom is the movie that was banned in Pakistan.

Bollywood need Pakistan to make its movies success. P.K and Bhaijaan are the highest grosser of all time.

Too much dependent on us.

Can u tell me how many movie theatres are there in Pakistan? If not then how many theatres are there in Karachi or Lahore?

I remember him performing at the fortress in Lahore....afterwards had some issues with the management of the show over payment issues.
Lol still seems to hold a grudge !

And couple that qith him being a Muslim and needing to prove loyalty to India especially with the other half of the patudi family residing in Pakistan and serving in the army.

Its not India-its our regions. As for proving themselves Indian-well no one even counted them as Indian among the hindutvas.

You are occupying parts of my country and you are telling me to keep off your country. Lucknow is ours and we decide where it goes. Yes I love Pakistan and count Lucknow as a part.

My parts ??Lucknow??
This why we wcant trust a single word from your nation and your leaders .
So Saif Ali Khan was correct .I have been in this PDF for around two years and I didnt see an Indian that asking for Lahore or Karachi like this .
Pathetic.

Saif Ali Khan is just dumb and stupid.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't watch his movies anymore, otherwise he must apologize to Pakistan.

Lol Saif is not under your payroll.
His success in the industry is in our hands ,Indians hands.

Its a pro Pakistani but Anti terrorism movie, Saif himself has cleared about it. But pity on Pakistan they want pro terrorism movie :lol::lol::lol:
:pakistan::pakistan:
Movie banned just by looking at trailers. Welcome to Pakistan:pakistan::pakistan:

he trust or not the question is does it really matter? he may go to hell. who cares :p:

Yet muslim Pakistan has lower poverty rate than secular india according to adb,world bank and imf hmm i wonder why?

Yet muslim Pakistan has a lower poverty rate than secular india

World Bank: India - 21.9, Pak - 22.3
Please provide some proofs here wrt IMF and ADB cuz as far as i know ADB doesnt release any data on poverty(i may be wrong too)
and stop trolling, Do u know the difference in population between both countries?
If you had money to feed your population, u would not have been begging for money from ur daddies :toast_sign:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom