What's new

I don't have faith in Pakistan: Saif Ali Khan By Entertainment DeskPublished: August 24, 2015 Actor

Someone who born and grew up in India still needs to prove themselves Indian. Quite sad
Its not India-its our regions. As for proving themselves Indian-well no one even counted them as Indian among the hindutvas.
No it means 'pakistanis' and this statement also shows what I was referring to 'thekedari of the ummah' and rakhwale of Indian muslims, afghans etc. Mind your own business and keep off our country.

You were, are and will for a long time be a hell hole.
You are occupying parts of my country and you are telling me to keep off your country. Lucknow is ours and we decide where it goes. Yes I love Pakistan and count Lucknow as a part.

Its not India-its our regions. As for proving themselves Indian-well no one even counted them as Indian among the hindutvas.

You are occupying parts of my country and you are telling me to keep off your country. Lucknow is ours and we decide where it goes. Yes I love Pakistan and count Lucknow as a part.

@ranjeet @SrNair @SarthakGanguly and you guys thought they only wanted Kashmir :lol:

Inka siyappa kabhi kam nahi hota:lol:

Ek taraf bolta ha i shocked after hearing the ban news aur dostri taraf bolta ha it was expected...pagal ho gaya ha :D abbey hafiz saeed k entire family maroo ghey tu kia love karey ga india se
[video]
[video]

yeah, the world is standing in like to be a part Pakistan. The same people also fly ISIS flags along with Pak flags. :lol::lol:

typical loser Indian just like Indian gov who will play terrorisim card to avoid kashmiri issue who wants to be part of pakistan. kid, if pakistan was a terrorist state then US wont be supplying Pakistan with F-16, Zullu, P-3 and military training. Its just your cry baby Indian people media and gov who wants to declare pakistan because they worship cows. :D

We have a Think Tank Here...

55940357.jpg

Saif can go and **** himself for all we care. But one thing i can agree with is that Indians can only wish it to be true. Beyond that they know the reality deep down and hence all the bravado of surgical strikes and special forces action remains limited to Bollywood flicks.
What u mean by ****?

It is shame he thinks the truth is the reason Pakistan has banned. Pakistan has no problem with the truth, but Pakistan has problem with the lies.

“I don’t have faith in Pakistan, generally. Neither do I understand what their thought processes are. I have no problems against Pakistan and I won’t make a film that’s against the country. But now they have banned the film. We have always shared a very complicated relationship. If you tell uncomfortable truths, films gets banned. We keep banning each other’s films,” he expressed

Too bad, he won't make films based on uncomfortable truth given his primary market for Bollywood in India.
Making anti-Pakistani film based on lies can give him the money run to generate, then let him.

Ummah ka thekedar is among the poorest countries with no food to eat and perpetually ranked among failed states.

Yet Pakistan is housing more than 3 million Afghans, and 1.5 million Afghan refugees. Not to mention housing Muslims from China, India, and Muslims from Central Asia. In the past, that same poorest "Umaah ka thakedaar" played vital role for Siberian Muslim also housed them in huge margin, and currently hold strong position in Saudi Arabia for defense and to strengthen the defense in multitude for the protection of Makkah and Medina and had been for the while. Don't forget the protection from Pakistan army that Azad Kashmir and the remaining of Kashmir that is still under the protection of Pakistan army.

Whenever there is discussion on "Umaah ka thakedaar", Pakistan comes to mind. Even Palestine is begging Pakistan to interfere all the times. Despite of being poor nation, the situation in Pakistan is a lot better than shining India despite of having reputation of "rape women 24 hours/days", lack of washrooms and huge poverty".

Despite of being poorest nation, its still enjoy support in spite of financially weak whereas nobody cares about India except milking money from India. I shudder to think what would happen if money is taken out of equation. :D

Well done Humza, thats why i like u.

Hamza Ali Abbasi
6 hrs · Edited ·
No PAKISTANI actor said "I have lost faith in India" when you banned WAAR and we also kept quiet when you banned Bin Roye in Maharashtra fearing a reaction from RSS type extremist organizations. First you become part of a film which shows Pakistan to be a terrorist HQ and then complain when its banned? If u think its funny how a terrorist can go to court in Pakistan, i too find it funny how a mass murderer of Muslims in Gujrat can become the Prime Minister of India. Let me now say this, because of movies like Phantom and hateful actors like Saif Ali Khan, I AM LOSING FAITH IN INDIA.

Even your RSS party didn't let Bin Roye release there..
Bin Roye? Who is the hero of the film? At least director?Go to an average Indian and tell the names of those actors and directors and ask them if they are missing their films in India..they will laugh at you.

Saif Ali Khan is just dumb and stupid.

hqdefault.jpg

Don't watch his movies anymore, otherwise he must apologize to Pakistan.

Come and take it then, empty talks are free. Oh wait ,sorry your NSA ran away without even holding a dialogue:omghaha:.
If he had done it, for a change we would have given lucknow for free .

I'm surprised that no Pakistani here understands what's happening in this case. Do you believe that Saif Ali Khan is surprised that this film was banned? Even if it was banned in a weird way because Hafiz Saeed went to court? Saif Ali Khan must have rubbed his hands with glee when that happened. Given the nature of the subject, this film was always going to be banned in Pakistan. He knew it, everyone connected with the film knew it when they decided to do the movie. What is now happening is a publicity drive where Hafiz Saeed has inadvertently, and very much to the delight of the actor, director & producers of the movie, acted as a publicity manager for the film. Everyone connected with the movie is miking this to the last drop. The only market they are interested here is in India & they are hoping that this will somehow translate into better numbers at the box office. Anyone not getting that is naive to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom