What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a sad day but the recent actions of the Muslim community in India is surely converting staunch secularists like me into what i used to call communalists.

But after the recent actions by Muslims of trying to spoil Budha's statue, i am truely beginning to question whether Muslims can live peacefully at all?

Generally, i and most other secularists believed that Muslim radicalization and riots were a reaction of/to Hindu fundamentalists - Tali do haath se bajti hai. I believed that Hindu fundamentalists were as with Muslim fundamentalists feeding off of each other.

But this assumption of mine, has been laid bare by how the Muslims in Mumbai and Lucknow have gone berserk and disrespected life/property and religion of other people WITHOUT any provocation by parties like BJP/Shiv Sena/etc..

They were there, and they just simply started rioting. Trying to defile Budha's statue after threatening North Eastern Indians all over India, is absolutely the last straw. It does seem that Muslims in India cannot live peacefully along with other communities. It does not seem by their actions that their religion teaches them peace. Their leaders like MIM MP Owaisi deliberately provoking them further and threatening militancy? What kind of non sense is this?

Why is it being tolerated?

It is now a hope, that such being the case, either Indian Muslims adapt and learn to respect other religions and communities or there happens another partition, this time without land - for the good of both Muslim communities and all other communities in India.

Aaaaah didums..... Poor you. Why oh why must these uppity Muslim raise a hue and cry every time you kill a few of them. Don't they know your society is knitted together by the hatred for them. Damn Bangladeshi poll volters the whole 180 million of them.
Why oh why must these illigal Bangladeshi Muslims try to ruin it for you trying to a secularist. The hatered and the bile is just inside and you try so hard not but these illigal Bangladeshi Muslims are pushing you to the edge.

Illigal Bangladeshi to the left of you, illigal Bangladeshi to the right of you. Why don't these people just die.

Dude I know your pain and please accept my deepest sympathy.

Yaar gimme a little recap about what happened in the North-East of India ? What did the Muslims do ? What did they defile ? I usually don't follow these threads because more often then not they're just d*ck measuring competitions !

At that can someone who has a contrary view also give me a recap about what happened in 2-3 lines !

I'd be much obliged either way !

I am from Assam and living in Bangalore... The Muslim who were killed were Bangladeshi .. they were not Indian Muslims..Nobody has a problem with Indian Muslim.. The problem has been for a while.. The bangladeshi who has crossed over to India are directly affecting the people of Assam as they come here for a better life.. They affecting the poor people the daily labourers,the rickshaw puller and so on.. by doing the same job for a lesser wage .. And hence the chaos... The Indian Muslims are integral part of India..nobody has a problem with them...

Where was this hue and cry when Tamils were crying for Sri Lankan Citizens..hypocrisy of Indians is just mind boggling.Clearly most of you have Anti Muslim Agenda.I as a Pakistani is not worried at all because you can't hurt us.

I am from Assam and living in Bangalore... The Muslim who were killed were Bangladeshi .. they were not Indian Muslims...
Yeah right! Any Muslims in North Eastern State is a Bangladeshi right..nice way to carry out a systematic massacre of Muslims.Just call them Bangladeshis.

No it is not..
chores024.gif

chores012.gif

hahaha ban it i have 2 wireless connections and 3 data cards..I can access it from office or can borrow data card from my friends :P

You also have the entire call center you can borrow from. Lol

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3327388 said:
pakistan should issue long term visas to indian muslims

Bihari logon ko to visa diya nahi, Indian Muslims ko visa dene chale hain. :cheesy:

hear from a northeasterner.

Few days ago. Some bangladeshi immigrant killed some bodo( native people of assam ) and then a riot started and people were killed and displaced from both side.

so its an ethnic issue .. being flamed by the politicos from both sides in this.
Best thing would have been to send in the IA(riot control mode, curfew and quasi martial law) and let it act professionally.
But that depends on whether someone in the Indian government has the guts to sacrifice their votes for what is right.

Dude you are the same a$$hole who celebrates Muslim Misery on indian def site.I know you bigot.**** Off.

Celebrates. ? Hardly. Dont gimme the fake indignation and victim hood complex.

In Indian forums we discuss things thread bare while here its a bit mellow since it is a Pak site. That is to it. And I dont need morality lessons from Pakistanis at least.

Bihari logon ko to visa diya nahi, Indian Muslims ko visa dene chale hain. :cheesy:

itne saare afghani jo paal bethe, ab laat maar ke nikal rahe hai, indian muslims are much better and progressive then afghanis

so its an ethnic issue .. being flamed by the politicos from both sides in this.
Best thing would have been to send in the IA and let it act professionally.
But that depends on whether someone in the Indian government has the guts to sacrifice their votes for what is right.
No No you are wrong - Everything is fine and dandy.India is super country where all communities live in peace..This is all evil conspiracy by Pakistanis they are assassinating Muslims in assam via sms to spread communal violence..:rofl:

The thread starter is absolutely true.Muslims cannot live in peace with other communities.This fact has been corroborated by several instances in the past and also in the present.One must understand that Muslims have the widest definition of attack.A word against Allah or the prophet and a fatwa for your head is issued by some mullah somewhere.Muslims in India are no different.For a vast majority Islam comes first and country a distant second.According to the home ministry the morphed MMS which caused the trouble originated in Pakistan.We know for sure that the divide India with a thousand cuts policy is very much alive and kicking.This is a new form of terrorism which lacks a fingerprint and has to be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom