What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw.. this Thick troll is actually from mumbai..using an airtel connection.

Pity the sorry person with zero social life.

Why not share the IP of controversial profiles with members and let us find out it's source?

wow ...... good find and good riddance.

I pointed another one here.

his server may be from mumbai,he may or may not be from mumbai........

Yaar gimme a little recap about what happened in the North-East of India ? What did the Muslims do ? What did they defile ? I usually don't follow these threads because more often then not they're just d*ck measuring competitions !

At that can someone who has a contrary view also give me a recap about what happened in 2-3 lines !

I'd be much obliged either way !

Separate things have happened at once:
1. In North East(Assam) : Bangladeshi illegal immigrants and Bodo Tribe riots. Deaths.

2. To protest majorly against Rohingya muslim violence and as a side point against Assam Violence- Muslims in Mumbai start protest and turn to vandalism - destroy and burn busses, destroy war army memorial, molest women cops, steal cop weapons.

3. Muslims in Chennai and Banglore and Hyderabad threaten ALL North East Indians with violence - intimidation.

4. Muslims in Lucknow to protest against Assam violence and Rohingya violence turn riotous, destroy public property and TRY TO DEFILE the Budha State in Budha park to take revenge against Myanmar Rohingya violence.

Without provocation ? Why would they ?

must be robbery or hatred for which they are very well known for, the illegal's are criminal types involved in robberies, murders, rapes and dacoities.

pakistan should issue long term visas to indian muslims

g600616996.gif

Separate things have happened at once:
1. In North East(Assam) : Bangladeshi illegal immigrants and Bodo Tribe riots. Deaths.

2. To protest majorly against Rohingya muslim violence and as a side point against Assam Violence- Muslims in Mumbai start protest and turn to vandalism - destroy and burn busses, destroy war army memorial, molest women cops, steal cop weapons.

3. Muslims in Chennai and Banglore and Hyderabad threaten ALL North East Indians with violence - intimidation.

4. Muslims in Lucknow to protest against Assam violence and Rohingya violence turn riotous, destroy public property and TRY TO DEFILE the Budha State in Budha park to take revenge against Myanmar Rohingya violence.

Yaar you make it sound like as if Muslims just went bonkers all of a sudden or as if there are militant Muslim parties within India with significant popular support ! Surely thats not the case...!

Tell you what...I'd review what happened on my own and then get back at you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom