What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3327437 said:
itne saare afghani jo paal bethe, ab laat maar ke nikal rahe hai, indian muslims are much better and progressive then afghanis

Dunno about the Indian Muslims but I'd give anything to get the 'Stranded Pakistanis' on Bangladesh back ! They deserve an official apology from us and preferential treatment till they settle down !

Yaar you make it sound like as if Muslims just went bonkers all of a sudden or as if there are militant Muslim parties within India with significant popular support ! Surely thats not the case...!

Tell you what...I'd review what happened on my own and then get back at you !
They did go bonkers all of a sudden. There are reports that some people started instigating the mobs.
Either way, do get back to me with what you reviewed - on thread or PM.., i'll hold you to your word!

Dunno about the Indian Muslims but I'd give anything to get the 'Stranded Pakistanis' on Bangladesh back ! They deserve an official apology from us and preferential treatment till they settle down !

i agree they are still pakistani by heart much better than afghanis

Yeah right! Any Muslims in North Eastern State is a Bangladeshi right..nice way to carry out a systematic massacre of Muslims.Just call them Bangladeshis.

Any you know this how?? I stay there dude!! And remember the population of Indian muslims are growing! What about the hindu population in Pak...??? ya.. we all know that dont we... Its for you to believe what you want to believe ....Neither there is any violence from Muslims against Assamese in Bangalore neither any indian muslims were harmed in assam...

hahaha oscar ko yeh banda nazar hi nahi aya abe tk

so its an ethnic issue .. being flamed by the politicos from both sides in this.
Best thing would have been to send in the IA(riot control mode, curfew and quasi martial law) and let it act professionally.
But that depends on whether someone in the Indian government has the guts to sacrifice their votes for what is right.
Started off as an ethnic issue, but the way Muslims from different cities have responded by trying to burn their own cities and trying to defile Budha statue is making this a wider Muslim vs Non Muslim ( Christian-bodo, Hindu, Budhist) issue.

Good idea...! The thing is that Muslims aren't a flock of sheep; they'd strike back too 'Mein Fuhrer' !

How you expecting juvenile land would give strong response against regional big boss. In addition we aren't fools to give that land near to Pakistan ,here Chanakaya rules comes into the picture :lol:.

Started off as an ethnic issue, but the way Muslims from different cities have responded by trying to burn their own cities and trying to defile Budha statue is making this a wider Muslim vs Non Muslim ( Christian-bodo, Hindu, Budhist) issue.

dude you should do partition again

Its a sad day but the recent actions of the Muslim community in India is surely converting staunch secularists like me into what i used to call communalists.

But after the recent actions by Muslims of trying to spoil Budha's statue, i am truely beginning to question whether Muslims can live peacefully at all?

Generally, i and most other secularists believed that Muslim radicalization and riots were a reaction of/to Hindu fundamentalists - Tali do haath se bajti hai. I believed that Hindu fundamentalists were as with Muslim fundamentalists feeding off of each other.

But this assumption of mine, has been laid bare by how the Muslims in Mumbai and Lucknow have gone berserk and disrespected life/property and religion of other people WITHOUT any provocation by parties like BJP/Shiv Sena/etc..

They were there, and they just simply started rioting. Trying to defile Budha's statue after threatening North Eastern Indians all over India, is absolutely the last straw. It does seem that Muslims in India cannot live peacefully along with other communities. It does not seem by their actions that their religion teaches them peace. Their leaders like MIM MP Owaisi deliberately provoking them further and threatening militancy? What kind of non sense is this?

Why is it being tolerated?

It is now a hope, that such being the case, either Indian Muslims adapt and learn to respect other religions and communities or there happens another partition, this time without land - for the good of both Muslim communities and all other communities in India.

You overestimate Muslim radicalism or any religious extremist radicalism for the matter.

So called "Muslim radicalism" is like any other mob, catch the few perpetrators and the rest of the community goes on with its daily life.

I'm kind of surprised this post came from you.

How you expecting juvenile land would give strong response against regional big boss. In addition we aren't fools to give that land near to Pakistan ,here Chanakaya rules comes into the picture :lol:.

Keiraa regional big boss....? You exterminate Muslims on that level and you'd have a quagmire that makes Kashmir look like a walk in the park !

Curb the leadership.. carrot and stick..
the rest will return to their normal lives.
what you see in the mob is just daily frustration at the system being lashed out..
It may be simply common across those regions.. Muslim or Non Muslim.. but this has given the excuse to give those issues a communal colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom