What's new

I am truely dissapointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad that, all pseudo secular people till closed their eyes. They are not still seeing reality.

The thread starter is absolutely true.Muslims cannot live in peace with other communities.This fact has been corroborated by several instances in the past and also in the present.One must understand that Muslims have the widest definition of attack.A word against Allah or the prophet and a fatwa for your head is issued by some mullah somewhere.Muslims in India are no different.For a vast majority Islam comes first and country a distant second.According to the home ministry the morphed MMS which caused the trouble originated in Pakistan.We know for sure that the divide India with a thousand cuts policy is very much alive and kicking.This is a new form of terrorism which lacks a fingerprint and has to be dealt with.

Oh here it comes. I am surprised it took so much time to accuse Pakistan.

We all are so much used to getting accused, ke hamari bakri ne doodh nahin diya - ye Pakistan ka qasoor hai.

Learn to solve your problems yourself. If you don't, the problems won't be solved and would increase with more viciousness.

This is sad that, all pseudo secular people till closed their eyes. They are not still seeing reality.

Dont worry, more Muslims will be massacred soon somewhere else to satisfy thirsts.
and then they will respond.. and the beat goes on ...

What's up with your pseudo secular garbage, pseudo religious thakedar?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3327471 said:
dude you should do partition again

And give birth to another failed state, which in few decades of its creation might become the hub of global terrorism!! No thanks .
Forces of moderation are very essential to nip this extremism in the bud.

You overestimate Muslim radicalism or any religious extremist radicalism for the matter.

So called "Muslim radicalism" is like any other mob, catch the few perpetrators and the rest of the community goes on with its daily life.

I'm kind of surprised this post came from you.

Curb the leadership.. carrot and stick..
the rest will return to their normal lives.
what you see in the mob is just daily frustration at the system being lashed out..
It may be simply common across those regions.. Muslim or Non Muslim.. but this has given the excuse to give those issues a communal colour.

Well, thats the problem. The real perpetrators are/will not be caught. Sure, 3 people who were sending out these bulk messages and the guy who stole the cop rifle in mumbai were caught, but they are not the ones responsible. They are merely foot soldiers.

The people responsible for it are sitting in those mosques who incited the mob in the first place, those who asked people to get violent. Unless they are caught, these foot soldiers will simply keep getting replaced.

Wat wrong with Nazi's? are they bad? :D.

No sir, there is nothing wrong with being a Nazi.

Please ask Mr. Modi. He probably is proud for being called India's Hitler. He burnt 3000 Muslims in Gujarat and is being hailed as the next Prime Minister of India. Hail Modi.

Well no doubt its sad but even my heart cried after seeing what happened in mumbai and in other parts of this country i have started questioning my views about our indian muslims till sometime back i used to belive that a multi fabric culture is very important for any country so that people learn to adjust and live together without hurting others but now i ask myself would it be better if muslims were not there in this INDIAN FABRIC how different things would have been no rioting no vote bank politics no minority ka rona dhona no hurting of sentiments of hindus sikhs jain's budhist etc

haha where are those chest-thumbing "indian muslims" who periodically come on this forum and denounce our arguments about indian muslims in india. ur fellow countrymen want to kick u out of their country. what say now!

This thread should be closed, the event doesn't deserve so much attention, this is just being blown out of proportion.

Some idiots were shown morphed images of china earth quack, malay insurgency etc as Rohingyas/Assamese Muslims being massacred at friday mob, they went on to defile Buddha's statue. They were arrested and it's end of matter.

i'm glad these indian muslims are finally growing balls and fighting back to years of mistreatment and opression!

Well, thats the problem. The real perpetrators are/will not be caught. Sure, 3 people who were sending out these bulk messages and the guy who stole the cop rifle in mumbai were caught, but they are not the ones responsible. They are merely foot soldiers.

The people responsible for it are sitting in those mosques who incited the mob in the first place, those who asked people to get violent. Unless they are caught, these foot soldiers will simply keep getting replaced.

Then Control them.. in this way the Saudi approach is slightly better.. they select their Imams..
India must "nationalize" Islam.. regulate it by appointing bodies.. that follow the moderate view.
Then see how such incidents occur..

Well no doubt its sad but even my heart cried after seeing what happened in mumbai and in other parts of this country i have started questioning my views about our indian muslims till sometime back i used to belive that a multi fabric culture is very important for any country so that people learn to adjust and live together without hurting others but now i ask myself would it be better if muslims were not there in this INDIAN FABRIC how different things would have been no rioting no vote bank politics no minority ka rona dhona no hurting of sentiments of hindus sikhs jain's budhist etc

And which is why I ask again.. Is India truly secular? Are the Indian people truly secular?
Is it even POSSIBLE to be secular?

What happened to your laughable "Unity in Diversity". Not so united anymore? Or are you waking up to the reality?

You cannot control 170-180 million Muslims inside India. Not to mention the mass influx of Bangladeshis in Assam and the north east.

Its not an overblown issue LaBong. People have a right to question. This is a fundamental question that needs to be resolved.

What makes you think the Muslim community in India or rather some Muslims in India wont repeat this next time there is a percieved attack on Muslims in some other country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom