What's new

I am joining my new Job!!!

@nick_indian , wanna earn money like jade , go for mba/pgdm in reputed business schools/IIMs .

Actually as far as GATE is concerned, computer science and IT are way easier than, electronics, mathematics.
I dont mean he should write , that will be way useful in selection of DRDO,HAL,DRDL,....

Or do farming with Israeli technology, new equipment,etc.....its also a good profession.:D

@nick_indian , wanna earn money like jade , go for mba/pgdm in reputed business schools/IIMs .

I dont mean he should write , that will be way useful in selection of DRDO,HAL,DRDL,....
If he wants to go to DRDO,HAL, Mathematics is the best way.....if you get bored at these institutions, you can go to any other field like finance, and believe me he will earn more, Mathematicians are needed in very place.

If u want to earn money, join IIM. There is no better place than that in India.

Seriously, I am not going to earn that much money that you think I will earn. :D

Seriously, I am not going to earn that much money that you think I will earn. :D
come on buddy , with 1% of your income , a middle class family can live :D I know how MBA field would me . im preparing for cat also .
will you remember us after you become millionaire ? you ll become soon ...

come on buddy , with 1% of your income , a middle class family can live :D I know how MBA field would me . im preparing for cat also .
will you remember us after you become millionaire ? you ll become soon ...

Seriously, nothing like that. Good luck with your CAT preparation.

Seriously, nothing like that. Good luck with your CAT preparation.
thank you , dont forget me , next year ill ask how much you have earned :D

Or do farming with Israeli technology, new equipment,etc.....its also a good profession.:D

If he wants to go to DRDO,HAL, Mathematics is the best way.....if you get bored at these institutions, you can go to any other field like finance, and believe me he will earn more, Mathematicians are needed in very place.
You can say Quant part of Aptitude , that most exams concentrate . For HAL its better to have electronics, mechanical,aeronautical background .

Back
Top Bottom