What's new

I am joining my new Job!!!

Not great. Managed to get above 80%. What help do you require for GMAT?
not actually for gmat , after i crack gmat , about funding of course . which one is better mim or mba after 3 years ?
im jun 2013 b.tech pass out .

not actually for gmat , after i crack gmat , about funding of course . which one is better mim or mba after 3 years ?
im jun 2013 b.tech pass out .

MiM requires no experience, while MBA require on an average 5 years of experience. The fee for MiM is 25,000 pounds while MBA would cost you 61,000 Pounds. MiM is a year program while MBA is two year program. LBS is in Central London. Classes starts in the morning around 6.45. So you have stay around Baker Street. The living cost around Baker Street would be around 1500 to 2000 pounds per month.

MiM requires no experience, while MBA require on an average 5 years of experience. The fee for MiM is 25,000 pounds while MBA would cost you 61,000 Pounds. MiM is a year program while MBA is two year program. LBS is in Central London. Classes starts in the morning around 6.45. So you have stay around Baker Street. The living cost around Baker Street would be around 1500 to 2000 pounds per month.
so what would you suggest , shall i go for mim in 2014 or gain experience of 3 years and then try for mba ? what would be the future of mim relative to mba ? did you study with loan ? how much loan can i get for mim ? how much pounds should be in my hand before i join ?

so what would you suggest , shall i go for mim in 2014 or gain experience of 3 years and then try for mba ? wht would be the future of mim reltive to mba ?

Placements for both programs are excellent. It is up to you. 3 Years many not be enough. You may have to get at least 4 years of experience before applying for MBA

Placements for both programs are excellent. It is up to you. 3 Years many not be enough. You may have to get at least 4 years of experience before applying for MBA
did you study with loan ? how much loan can i get for mim ? how much pounds should be in my hand before i join ?
Iam confident of getting good score in cat and gmat next year . MIM from lbs or pgdm from iim which would suit me . I want to have intl experience and come back to India .

did you study with loan ? how much loan can i get for mim ? how much pounds should be in my hand before i join ?
Iam confident of getting good score in cat and gmat next year . MIM from lbs or pgdm from iim which would suit me . I want to have intl experience and come back to India .

LBS program is international program, so placements are international too. while IIM's are good for those who wants to stay back in India. You cannot go wrong with either of them.

Back
Top Bottom