What's new

I am joining my new Job!!!

I thought Andra University is at the bottom.
Congrats on your new job. Is it at the east end (canary wharf? )

No, Andhra University is not that bad. In the recent ranking by India Today, it is ranked 12th in India

univ4large_080611120435.jpg

My office is located near Charing Cross.

He said he was among top 5 in the university. :)

Congrats brother, i'll also do my MBA later from LSB or Imperial.

Bro, it is not LSB, but LBS( London Business School). Most people confuse between LSE (London School of Economics) and LBS, and use LSB for LBS.

Anyway, let me know how I can be a help to you.

Bro, it is not LSB, but LBS( London Business School). Most people confuse between LSE (London School of Economics) and LBS, and use LSB for LBS.

Anyway, let me know how I can be a help to you.
im doing my b.tech final year now at hyderabad, how is the scope in your field and at your place .
you andhra potta ?

Does anyone here work in DRDO, ISRO, ADA, Brahmos, HAL or any other defense firms in India ?

I'm curious.

Congratulations bro!

Hopefully the day will come I can give the good news of becoming a Petro Engineer after getting my bachelors degree

im doing my b.tech final year now at hyderabad, how is the scope in your field and at your place .
you andhra potta ?

No, I am not a Andhra :D. We are from Bhubaneswar. My father is a central government employee. We stayed in Vizag for 7 years. The scope in my field is good and London is a global financial hub.

No, I am not a Andhra :D. We are from Bhubaneswar. My father is a central government employee. We stayed in Vizag for 7 years. The scope in my field is good and London is a global financial hub.
you r a kling then.. :)
Which is better LBS or LSB?

bare khush ho janee lagat hai dumhe veena malik ke body gaurd ka job mila hai hame mat bhoolna he he he he he

Back
Top Bottom