What's new

I am a proud Hindu and I am not ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can not choose a caste, it is by merit only
I said that is what the organizations converting people to Hinduism do - the new converts can take up whichever caste they like.

Dr Gupta, it was supposed to be on merit, it no longer is. Its hereditary now and has been for hundreds of years. In any case, I dont care for caste at all.

isn't it hypocrasity ?? whle iranians can be proud of their heritage .. indian muslims shouldn't ??
Heritage = to making carpets or doing henna designs, why not?

But heritage = making an idol with your hands to bow to it is not something that a monotheist religion appreciates esp when it is against the 1st pillar and the 1st article of Islam!

If you want to do that...You are free to be a Hindu why lie to yourself? If you cant handle the 1st pillar how can you handle anything more?...It is India seems like you guys will only accept people who seep such things into their religion otherwise it is too pure to handle?

society based a person’s qualities [guna] and his work [karma]

Oh thats because Abraham's name comes very close to Brahma and also Sara who was his wife sounds like sara-swati. Thats it!!
cool...and this makes you not believe in Abraham but Brahma is ok? :unsure:

Which caste he converted to? For exemple my brother @ranjeet is still shudra even to this day.
watch what you type man!

I remember asking you something in post # 38. Still awaiting.
I did answer it...maybe I fell on this after I answer?

cool...and this makes you not believe in Abraham but Brahma is ok? :unsure:

watch what you type man!

I did answer it...maybe I fell on this after I answer?

We believe in Brahman not Abrahman lol

Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, wisdom, knowledge, and religiousness-these are the qualities by which the Brahmines are known for

reading u r comments it only makes me feel that , u r comparing the monotheist version of god in islamic context with what hinduism preaches( u r last para reckons this ) . u would find hinduism and its version of god to be confusing until u start to look at it from a neutral position or atleast with a ltl knowledge of what hinduism is...
that may be true...But yes it is confusing how you can make an idol and then bow to it..We dont and never will believe in making gods with our hands...He is not god when he has a form....He cant have a form and no form at the same time....

We believe in Brahman not Abrahman lol

Peacefulness, self-control, austerity, purity, tolerance, honesty, wisdom, knowledge, and religiousness-these are the qualities by which the Brahmines are known for
Abraham lived thousands of miles away from you guys....His people called him Abraham...so whats to believe or not?

that may be true...But yes it is confusing how you can make an idol and then bow to it..We dont and never will believe in making gods with our hands...He is not god when he has a form....He cant have a form and no form at the same time....

Abraham lived thousands of miles away from you guys....His people called him Abraham...so whats to believe or not?

Brahman is not a 'man' Brahman for us is the supreme being not a mortal

We try not to be tolerant to the intolerant. :)

Plus, we truly and genuinely value and love kufr. (Don't mean to offend) So like I said, 'pure' Muslims keep entirely to themselves. Folks like Yasin Bhatkal, Afzal Guru etc.
It is offensive when you call weirdos as pure Muslims! And you talk about intolerant people? How tolerant are you when you talk like that?

Heritage = to making carpets or doing henna designs, why not?

But heritage = making an idol with your hands to bow to it is not something that a monotheist religion appreciates esp when it is against the 1st pillar and the 1st article of Islam!

If you want to do that...You are free to be a Hindu why lie to yourself? If you cant handle the 1st pillar how can you handle anything more?...It is India seems like you guys will only accept people who seep such things into their religion otherwise it is too pure to handle?

:o::o::o::o:

my education nvr tot me that heritage is limited to making carpets or mehindi designs...
cambridge dictionaries defntn of wat heritage is..
heritage=featuresbelonging to the culture of a particularsociety, such astraditions, languages, or buildings, that were created in the past and still have historicalimportance:

u sound similar to one of those egyptian mullahs who demanded to destroy pyramids and sphink statue bcz they r unislamic....

AUM
That supreme Brahman is infinite, and this conditioned Brahman is infinite.
The infinite proceeds from infinite.
Then through knowledge, realizing the infinitude of the infinite, it remains as infinite alone.
— Mundaka Upanishad

Atman = Brahman is the most important thing to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom