What's new

I am a proud Hindu and I am not ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an outstandingly informative thread. My compliments to all who have shared their thoughts.

My view is that God is unknowable, and those who respect God try to make sense of it as they can. I have the utmost respect for Islam, Christianity and Hinduism simply because I am not wise enough to know all about religion.

God knows who he is, and that is the God I pray to, not my fallible and weak interpretation of who God is.

The most important thing is what we believe and how we look at it
But how can you be Hindu if you believe in 1 or many (its 2 separate concepts) unless those who believe in 1 dont EXACTLY believe in 1?

Can all of us stop the debate and let it aside here i just read this thread. We are in a defence forum and religion should not be discussed like this. I do not think it is even allowed in the rules
The most important thing is what we believe and how we look at it
But I will get banned if I go into that, no?
@SarthakGanguly Should I avoid a ban? :)
Madame to understand hinduism you need a good spiritual leader with your madrasa education you cant understand tgese thing.You are too novice to understand these things.Infact only few people in hinduism have understood it.Like bhagwan budhha, vivekananda etc..
Were the prophet's not enough that god had to do his tidings himself? not a good lord who cant get others to do his tidings...

@Akheilos What is the scientific evidence behind flying angels coming and saying things to Prophet Muhammad?
Who said anything about flying? :unsure:
Btw, was Prophet Muhammad perfect?
Yes...
There are things said about your prophet that we can't relate to someone holy! :fie:
Thee are things said about Modi but you stil dont doubt him...THAT is belief!
But I will get banned if I go into that, no?

@SarthakGanguly Should I avoid a ban? :)
Avoid it for your own good and I know you are taking a jibe as this is about India and HINDUISM not Islam and Muhammad!

But how can you be Hindu if you believe in 1 or many (its 2 separate concepts) unless those who believe in 1 dont EXACTLY believe in 1?
Well,hinduism seems to be an umbrella term.It has absorbed many rival schools of thoughts,sects and entirely separate beliefs.Hence the apparent contradiction.
This much should be apparent to anyone.

No GODS must come on earth to do what Humans CANT
Humans have their limitations

The Real Sita was in heaven for some time till
all that kidnapping drama and Ravana's death happened

Thereafter she returned to earth to join her husband

The epics are NOT illusions ; we BELIEVE these things really happened
it is our faith our belief
Ok so gods must come to earth but why as human if humans have limitations?

If Sita was in heaven why did Ram go through all that to save an illustration ?

Well,hinduism seems to be an umbrella term.It has absorbed many rival schools of thoughts,sects and entirely separate beliefs.Hence the apparent contradiction.
This much should be apparent to anyone.
That is called apologetic approach...Where you just accept anything and everything...

Why call it hinduism and not being human? or breathing since it has covered EVERYTHING? :unsure:

@Hakan I am sorry but while you are a moderator can you please close this thread and review it.... it is totally out of hand

Madame to understand hinduism you need a good spiritual leader with your madrasa education you cant understand tgese thing.You are too novice to understand these things.Infact only few people in hinduism have understood it.Like bhagwan budhha, vivekananda etc..
With my "Madrassa" education I can tell a troll and a below the belt jibe from a Hindu (since it encompasses everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom