What's new

I am a Pakhtoon!

@Asim
Dear Sir...!Hamare zakhmo pe namak charakne ki bajaye Hamdardi karain..thanks

hahahahahhahahahaha

The most educated party of pakistan is MQM,
And the voters of MQM are the most educated people of pakistan!

Do u know why MQM only gets votes from only the urban areas of sindh??

And if we talk abt karachi, there are also rural area of karachi, and if we take example of karachi, MQM only have hold and votes from those areas where educated and urban people lives, MQM didnt gets votes from Sohrab Goth, Lyari, Kimari, GADAP, do u know who people lives in that area??
hahahahahahah

U dont have ability to face the truth!:flame:

BULLSHIT

THEY R ALL UNEDUCATED! Mqm and educated? Altaf Hussain has not even completed school for sure haha. And by the way, you need no education for fraud.
Grow up and face the truth!!

Mubarak ho

What about the Taliban killing you and calling you the kuffaar? Everyone just wants to see the Taliban killed to save Pakhtoons.

Again don't equate yourself to the Taliban, that will be a injustice to all Pakistani Pakhtoons.

The Swat exodus is an unfortunate situation. But if the operation is successful you will have Swat back to elect and put your own leaders in office not druglords, warlords of the Taliban.

Your leaders? Baitullah Mehsud is not your leader, he has killed Pakistani Pakhtoons, he behead Pakhtoons and leaves them in the middle of the road for all the Pakhtoons to see and get terrified.

Don't equate yourself to the treacherous and murderous Taliban.

Taliban have robbed your rights, we want you all to have freedom of speech, for your women to wear whatever the WOMEN feel appropriate, for your people to open businesses, for your children to go to school. We want to rid you off the invaders that are the Taliban.

But LISTEN..!!

Be a Pakistani and think for Pakistan first. Be a Pakistani, whatever that means, your actions should benefit Pakistanis. Pakhtoon or not Pakhtoon.

We're all defeated. Its time to start winning by uniting.

Trust me the problems you have in Sarhad, are the same problems we have everywhere else in Pakistan. Everyone's leaders are morons, there is corruption everywhere, the qualified don't get jobs. The police is corrupt and takes bribes for 10-20 rps...

So we've all been losing till now. Lar marrna is not winning. Bring change, change yourself and your society. Achay Pakistani se pehle achay insaan toh bano!

ROFLMAO!!! Great reply Asim! We all just need to adapt the attitude of being Pakistanis and not something else. I wonder why Punjabis are called arrogant when someone opens a new thread to show he is Pachtun. It is only Pakistan, no Pachtun or Balochi! When will we get this into mind? It have been those things which always let us behind: Israel is united and r strong therefore, germany was in WWII , but we aren't!

if someone calls himself pashtun or punjabi or wateva, wats the problem with it?? problem is when he says that he is not a pakistani.
i guess osama in one of his first posts said 'i am pashtun for pakistan'. i simply luved this line. 'pashtun for pakistan':tup:

we all are different. Balochi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Punjabi, Saraiki, Kashmiri, Hazara, Baltistani, Kohistani, Mahajir etc etc
but the question is that where does our loyalty lies?? and the answer to that is Pakistan.

we all are XYZ for Pakistan:pakistan:

if someone calls himself pashtun or punjabi or wateva, wats the problem with it?? problem is when he says that he is not a pakistani.
i guess osama in one of his first posts said 'i am pashtun for pakistan'. i simply luved this line. 'pashtun for pakistan':tup:

we all are different. Balochi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Punjabi, Saraiki, Kashmiri, Hazara, Baltistani, Kohistani, Mahajir etc etc
but the question is that where does our loyalty lies?? and the answer to that is Pakistan.

we all are XYZ for Pakistan:pakistan:
exactly we should take pride in our diversity and that all these different people are the same because they are all pakistani that is what unites us we are pakistani first and then whatever u want to be

salam

The way i see it army is using too much firepower artillery mortar air strikes etc, lots of innocent died that's not helping the cause. I think they should target kill using intelligence and support groups, this is not a conventional war, and u don't expect ppl to support you if you drive them from their houses just imagine how ppl will be pissed off if this type of operation happen in cities like karachi lahore etc. I don't think this operation will be successful instead we will create more support for taliban

tal

salam

The way i see it army is using too much firepower artillery mortar air strikes etc, lots of innocent died that's not helping the cause. I think they should target kill using intelligence and support groups, this is not a conventional war, and u don't expect ppl to support you if you drive them from their houses just imagine how ppl will be pissed off if this type of operation happen in cities like karachi lahore etc. I don't think this operation will be successful instead we will create more support for taliban

tal

Wht shall they do when the Taliban are hiding between civilians?! They cannot go in and pull the Taliban out, so it is inevitable to have some innocents dieing, they r trying to keep it on a minimum

>>Wht shall they do when the Taliban are hiding between civilians?
Thats what intelligence agencies are for
>>They cannot go in and pull the Taliban out
yes intelligence has failed
>>they r trying to keep it on a minimum
they have killed more innocent ppl compare to taliban.

What if Tomorrow the same TALIBAN are supposed to be in LAHORE or KARACHI....where it will end killing half of PAKISTAN in the name on 'justified' collateral damage

your problem wrora is that you think the Pakistani elite cares about Pakhtun they dont.

This is what happens when you embrace foreigners and expect them to defend you and take care of you.

Last edited:
your problem wrora is that you think the Pakistani elite cares about Pakhtun they dont.

This is what happens when you embrace foreigners and expect them to defend you and take care of you.

Hmmm.....i think you are teh first one from Afghanistan, right?
Anywaz, would love to talk about ANA with you!

What if Tomorrow the same TALIBAN are supposed to be in LAHORE or KARACHI....where it will end killing half of PAKISTAN in the name on 'justified' collateral damage

so wat do u want?? should we leave ppl of swat at the mercy of Talibans?
criticisin something is gud but you should also give an alternate.
name one pakistani who said he doesnt mind if ppl of swat die in this operation? but one has to apply the best possible solution and then pray to God that everything goes as planned.

intelligence agencies can only tell you where they are. thats it. now if talibans are hidin amongst civillians that means you cant do much about that. but this doesnt mean ur agencies have failed.
this whole operation is a success because of the agencies. they are the one who tell you where the hideouts and ammunition dumps are which are then targeted by army.

Oh here comes a afghani from our 5th province to tell us what Pakistani Elite Does for Pukhtuns.My friend Our Pakistani Pukhtun/Pushtun Elite General Akther Abdur Rehman made Afghanistan our 5th province...Btw mods please ban this SOB and close this thread.

Oh rajput dog, when praying isha tonite thank allah the afghans turned you cow worshippers into musalmans

no history having dog. why dont u name some more missles after afghans.

lahnatullah pakistan

Back
Top Bottom