What's new

I am a Pakhtoon!

"I AM A PAHTOON"

kill me and call it "A MISTAKE"

Imprison me and call it "SECURITY MEASURE"

Exile my people and masses and call it "PROGRESS"

Declare my leaders as the enemy of our country and call it "GUILTY OF TREASON"

Rob my rights, invade my land, declare me as terrorist and call it "DEVELOPMENT"

But LISTEN..!!

Still i m pakhtoon and i will be Pakhtoon 4ever..I will be pakhtoon for Pakistan ,not for the politicians,not for the army, not for the Indians, not for the US, not for the Europe and not for the others...Only for PAKISTAN..!!!!!

I will say right for the right and wrong for the wrong..!!

UNDEFEATED THE PAKHTOON..!!

Pagle Rulaega kya... :cry:

well to be honest i have heard alot of pakistani pakhtuns singing about pakistan and pakhtuns but i have never seen a pakistan singing patriotic song for u guys may be hamdardy k songs hon gay.. and if there are any they are like u i.e afghani

so whats bad if pakhtoons sing for pakistan and pakistanis dont (according to you) ,let me tell you PAKHTOONS are a PART of PAKISTAN

why should a Pakistani sing a patriotic song for some special someone ???? no one want's to be special, we are a PART OF PAKISTAN, a Pakistani sings for PAKISTAN he (singer) sings for all of us TOGETHER

so whats bad if pakhtoons sing for pakistan and pakistanis dont (according to you) ,let me tell you PAKHTOONS are a PART of PAKISTAN

why should a Pakistani sing a patriotic song for some special someone ???? no one want's to be special, we are a PART OF PAKISTAN, a Pakistani sings for PAKISTAN he (singer) sings for all of us TOGETHER

ofcourse ..brother what did i say .. i think u got me wrong i was talking to luffy the afghan wannabe.. he in real is afghani.i love pakistan like u do

Not related but I was just wondering what "akhtar mubarak" which pashtuns say on holidays/festivals means.

Back
Top Bottom