What's new

I am a Pakhtoon!

For the above gems, I'll give you a permanent ban instead of a temporary one. You're a disgrace to the many decent Afghans out there.

What if Tomorrow the same TALIBAN are supposed to be in LAHORE or KARACHI....where it will end killing half of PAKISTAN in the name on 'justified' collateral damage

Why allow them to come here in the first place? We have loads of cheer leaders who will sing for the taliban like they have just conquered makkah :flame:

Prevention is better than cure mate; swat was cleared before by the military; the nizam e adl brought them back; they were planning to extend their reach to punjab; what do you want the military to do now; lose territory to these people? Now dont tell me the taliban are cute people who only want sharia; that is BS.

Or the best option for the JangMukhalif jamat; disband the military; declare everybody except the taliban as kafirs; let the taliban rule Pakistan for a decade :cheers:

This is what happens when you embrace foreigners and expect them to defend you and take care of you

Interesting. And you write this sitting in Toronto, Canada?

On another subject, one wonders if Islamist terrorists ("real" Muslims?) care about collateral damage. Well, certainly they must care, in fact, they count on it, then a apologist is presented navel gazing about the state and collateral damage that the terrorists provoked in the first place.

Oh rajput dog, when praying isha tonite thank allah the afghans turned you cow worshippers into musalmans

no history having dog. why dont u name some more missles after afghans.

lahnatullah pakistan

Why don't we name more missles? How bout you aquire some? I mean really, sticks and stones (the favorite weapons of the afghan warlord) are so 3000 B.C. :cheesy:

Why allow them to come here in the first place? We have loads of cheer leaders who will sing for the taliban like they have just conquered makkah :flame:

Prevention is better than cure mate; swat was cleared before by the military; the nizam e adl brought them back; they were planning to extend their reach to punjab; what do you want the military to do now; lose territory to these people? Now dont tell me the taliban are cute people who only want sharia; that is BS.

Or the best option for the JangMukhalif jamat; disband the military; declare everybody except the taliban as kafirs; let the taliban rule Pakistan for a decade :cheers:

AMPUTATION is NOT PREVENTION.
About there reach in PUNJAB , thats is happening. Unfortunatley instead of trying to prolong a 'crippled system' by amputating more, try to come up with a 'viable product' against the present system in which only the corrupt survives.

Ok listen you pakhtoon. You'r not Pakhtoon, you'r Pakistani. Till you keep saying you'r a Pakhtoon, all those things will keep happning to you. Come back to earth, the word Pakistani sounds more better then 'Pakhtoon' because it makes my tounge choke my own throat.

Regards

A picture is worth a thousand words. :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

23e7196264746040a9e2ced9e48a9423.jpg

well done bro nice information...actually pakistan is earning dollars on the blood of innocent pakhtoons i don't know y paksitan is killing us like animals we are also proud to be pakistani but basically we all pahtuns are afghans our forefathers land is afghanistan but he will paksitan so y they are killing us tell our sin what we have done wrong then we all are ready for ur punishment but don't innterogate us like a animals ,we pakhtoons did alot for this pakistan we have 5000 years old history the world know sus that we all proud to be pakhtoons but not paksitani cox of their behaviour....G.A PAKHTOON..

"I AM A PAHTOON"

kill me and call it "A MISTAKE"

Imprison me and call it "SECURITY MEASURE"

Exile my people and masses and call it "PROGRESS"

Declare my leaders as the enemy of our country and call it "GUILTY OF TREASON"

Rob my rights, invade my land, declare me as terrorist and call it "DEVELOPMENT"

But LISTEN..!!

Still i m pakhtoon and i will be Pakhtoon 4ever..I will be pakhtoon for Pakistan ,not for the politicians,not for the army, not for the Indians, not for the US, not for the Europe and not for the others...Only for PAKISTAN..!!!!!

I will say right for the right and wrong for the wrong..!!

UNDEFEATED THE PAKHTOON..!!

Pakhtoon bhi apna zawar guns say badal kar education ko bana lo to phir tumhary masail hal ho gain gay.

Human ban jao SIRF PAKHTOON kay bajaye to aur bhi ziada bahter ho ga.

You failed to mention one thing my brother

You have a Pakhtoon government in your province which is very powerful. They amended the constitution and changed the name of the province. They forced the government to shut Kalabagh dam I think they should have demanded some rights. They didn't. Why are you putting blame on us?

well done bro nice information...actually pakistan is earning dollars on the blood of innocent pakhtoons i don't know y paksitan is killing us like animals we are also proud to be pakistani but basically we all pahtuns are afghans our forefathers land is afghanistan but he will paksitan so y they are killing us tell our sin what we have done wrong then we all are ready for ur punishment but don't innterogate us like a animals ,we pakhtoons did alot for this pakistan we have 5000 years old history the world know sus that we all proud to be pakhtoons but not paksitani cox of their behaviour....G.A PAKHTOON..

still Pakhtons entered Pakistan for help, still live here. not ready to leave Pakistan.

I Am Kashmiri punjabi At Micro Level But I am Pakistani At Macro Level so no contradiction..:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom