What's new

I am a Pakhtoon!

hahahaha if u watch carefully you can see the guys hat spinning several times

lolzzz. forget the hat man. even that guy was spinning. have u noticed that guy first moved towards lala (may be to scare him) but then had to take 10 steps back

lolzzz. forget the hat man. even that guy was spinning. have u noticed that guy first moved towards lala (may be to scare him) but then had to take 10 steps back

hahahahaha man watch the guy he tells him exactly where to hit him and thats all the man needed ur wish is my command as they say

In fact MQM acts often as a wing of RAW, all people who follow MQM r uneducated and don't have the skills to see the truth. But it isn't their fault, they have grown up in an area, where MQM crime is around them.

In fact MQM acts often as a wing of RAW, all people who follow MQM r uneducated and don't have the skills to see the truth. But it isn't their fault, they have grown up in an area, where MQM crime is around them.

hahahahahhahahahaha

The most educated party of pakistan is MQM,
And the voters of MQM are the most educated people of pakistan!

Do u know why MQM only gets votes from only the urban areas of sindh??

And if we talk abt karachi, there are also rural area of karachi, and if we take example of karachi, MQM only have hold and votes from those areas where educated and urban people lives, MQM didnt gets votes from Sohrab Goth, Lyari, Kimari, GADAP, do u know who people lives in that area??
hahahahahahah

U dont have ability to face the truth!:flame:

Grow up and face the truth!!

"I AM A PAHTOON"
Mubarak ho

kill me and call it "A MISTAKE"
What about the Taliban killing you and calling you the kuffaar? Everyone just wants to see the Taliban killed to save Pakhtoons.

Imprison me and call it "SECURITY MEASURE"
Again don't equate yourself to the Taliban, that will be a injustice to all Pakistani Pakhtoons.

Exile my people and masses and call it "PROGRESS"
The Swat exodus is an unfortunate situation. But if the operation is successful you will have Swat back to elect and put your own leaders in office not druglords, warlords of the Taliban.

Declare my leaders as the enemy of our country and call it "GUILTY OF TREASON"
Your leaders? Baitullah Mehsud is not your leader, he has killed Pakistani Pakhtoons, he behead Pakhtoons and leaves them in the middle of the road for all the Pakhtoons to see and get terrified.

Don't equate yourself to the treacherous and murderous Taliban.

Rob my rights, invade my land, declare me as terrorist and call it "DEVELOPMENT"
Taliban have robbed your rights, we want you all to have freedom of speech, for your women to wear whatever the WOMEN feel appropriate, for your people to open businesses, for your children to go to school. We want to rid you off the invaders that are the Taliban.

But LISTEN..!!

Still i m pakhtoon and i will be Pakhtoon 4ever..I will be pakhtoon for Pakistan ,not for the politicians,not for the army, not for the Indians, not for the US, not for the Europe and not for the others...Only for PAKISTAN..!!!!!
Be a Pakistani and think for Pakistan first. Be a Pakistani, whatever that means, your actions should benefit Pakistanis. Pakhtoon or not Pakhtoon.

UNDEFEATED THE PAKHTOON..!!
We're all defeated. Its time to start winning by uniting.

Trust me the problems you have in Sarhad, are the same problems we have everywhere else in Pakistan. Everyone's leaders are morons, there is corruption everywhere, the qualified don't get jobs. The police is corrupt and takes bribes for 10-20 rps...

So we've all been losing till now. Lar marrna is not winning. Bring change, change yourself and your society. Achay Pakistani se pehle achay insaan toh bano!

:)that is why MQM calls Sindhis are mohajars instead of Pakistani...Sindh mohajaristan nahey hai!

I can only laugh!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can u show me a sinle link in which someone is saying that he is mahajir!

Otherwise stop u bullshit propaganda!:tdown:

I m surprised how can any one lie like this!

This whole thread is a lame attempt at copying this original saying ...

6b1c6e812b3a17d390ae57279fd7c312.jpg

Why do you have to assure that your allegiance lies with the state of Pakistan? That's the way it should be, no need for assurances.

I'm sure a fashion statement like that could be reproduced for ANY ethnicity of Pakistan by replacing the word 'Pakhtoon'. Fortunately, all the Pakistani's are busy being Pakistani, nothing else.

hasnain bro are you going to go around POSTING this video on every single thread......i don't think i need to come down to level because if i do i will DEFINETLY LOOSE TO YOU!!

I m following u, bcoz u started to post single video again and again,
DO u know how many time u posted the video of Altaf india!
And here i posted this video, who thinks that pashtuns are mistreated in karachi!

I m telling u, in my university, my best frnd is pashtun, but he has no worries, he is living his live peacefully! He's happy with the people of karachi,'
He's my best friend!

Back
Top Bottom