What's new

I am a Pakhtoon!

thank you brother this is what he has been trying to say we pashtoons love our country and our army and we dont have anything against people of karachi only against criminal elements of MQM who in my opinion dont represent mohajir people just like taliban dont represent pashtoon this thread has been misinterpreted :pakistan:

On a lighter note...(and please note that many of my closest friends are Pakhtoons)....

I guess osamaziadxb has conveyed his feelings in too much Macho Pakhtoon fashion and all of us could not figure out what he was trying to say...:)

Little brother, don't confuse us like this...here we were all thinking what is going on!

Regarding the anti Pakhtoon propaganda, anyone who associates Pakhtoons with TTP is a big fool and has no idea of the ground reality.
The thousands of Punjabi Taliban totally negates this theory plus the Afghans, Chechens, Tajiks, Uzbeks and Arabs have all used and abused the traditional hospitality of our tribes to their advantage.

All our prayers and wishes are that this operation breaks the back of TTP and the Pakhtoons are freed from this monster and not to mention our great motherland Pakistan becomes an emancipated society.

God bless and God speed.

On a lighter note...(and please note that many of my closest friends are Pakhtoons)....

I guess osamaziadxb has conveyed his feelings in too much Macho Pakhtoon fashion and all of us could not figure out what he was trying to say...:)

Little brother, don't confuse us like this...here we were all thinking what is going on!

Regarding the anti Pakhtoon propaganda, anyone who associates Pakhtoons with TTP is a big fool and has no idea of the ground reality.
The thousands of Punjabi Taliban totally negates this theory plus the Afghans, Chechens, Tajiks, Uzbeks and Arabs have all used and abused the traditional hospitality of our tribes to their advantage.

All our prayers and wishes are that this operation breaks the back of TTP and the Pakhtoons are freed from this monster and not to mention our great motherland Pakistan becomes an emancipated society.

God bless and God speed.

haha u mite be right pashtoons are very thick skinned and so expressing their feelings might not be their areas of expertise and InshAllah we can deal with this taliban threat so once again things will return to normal, the people dont suppourt the ideology so it will not last everything is won by the people not by a few at the top and everyone is against these arab pleasing thugs

All lies!

If people of karachi mis treat them then they would never come karachi!
But fact is karachi has pashtuns more then peshawar!

If people of karachi mis treat them, then why they wish to come karachi??

Bcoz karachiites are best for peoples for pashtuns, so every pashtun want to come karachi!!

Now Start your propaganda!

All lies!

Bcoz karachiites are best for peoples for pashtuns, so every pashtun want to come karachi!!

The problem is the MQM, I experienced Pakhtuns as very hostile, the MQM is the problem (MQM= Mutaida Qaumi Musibat)

All lies!

why do u insist on trolling on every thread that has to do with pashtuns
the people of karachi arent the problem MQM and its armed militia is the problem
u urself sed pashtuns coming from NWFP are terrorists and ur a fanatic MQM suppourter so who do u think MQM treats them if theyre suppourters considers them terrorists

Ya that's the problem, we are any thing but Pakistani. The day we come out of this punjabi,pushtoon,baloachi, sindhi etc we'll be a nation.

Ya that's the problem, we are any thing but Pakistani. The day we come out of this punjabi,pushtoon,baloachi, sindhi etc we'll be a nation.

no brother it doesnt exist in other parts of pakistan not in punjab or peshawar its always coming from karachi we are all proud pakistanis and there is absolutely no tensions in other parts of pak i consider every pakistani my brother i dont give two shits wat ethnicity he is

NDMA Lauds MQM's efforts for IDP's
Updated at: 2000 PST, Friday, May 01, 2009
LONDON: The head of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), Major General Farooq Ahmed has expressed his gratitude to the Muttahida Qaumi Movement Quaid Altaf Hussain for supporting the NDMA’s rehabilitation programs.

Talking to Altaf on the phone, Maj. Gen. Farooq said that the initiative taken by the MQM was worth following. He also apprised the MQM chief of various relief and rehabilitation programs of the NDMA for Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) of Swat, Dir and Buner.

Farooq also lauded role of the MQM in helping the affectees of the earthquake in Azad Kashmir, NWFP and Balochistan. Altaf Hussain assured Maj. Gen. Farooq his full support in relief and rehabilitation programs.

I praise the efforts of MQM for the displaced peoples of SWAT!

Last edited by a moderator:

have u guys seen this video... it has to do nothing with this thread. just wanted to share it. awesome clip.
pathan lala nay to kharay kharay he aglay ke jaan nikal dee :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha... i still cant stop laughtin. can see myself fallin from my chair in a minute

^^^
lol......
The Bitter Truth!!!

how is it bitter its a good thing and unlike u i dont thing every action MQM takes is violent or negative i dont understand how u would feel vindicated by this every one on this forum knows the bitter truth about MQM

how is it bitter its a good thing and unlike u i dont thing every action MQM takes is violent or negative i dont understand how u would feel vindicated by this every one on this forum knows the bitter truth about MQM

Its good for me and people of SWAT, but its bitter for u and the peoples who thinks that MQM is against pashtuns!!

And again!

Action speaks louder!

Its good for me and people of SWAT, but its bitter ofor u who thinks that MQM is against pashtuns!!
And again!

Action speaks louder!

hasnain everyone is sick of ur crap ive had no problems with anyone on this forum but alot of people do with u, u sound like a 10 year old MQM has a problem with pashtoons in karachi and its being confrontational with ANP.
dont get started again actions do speak louder than words and the years of criminal activities show that

Back
Top Bottom