What's new

I am a Pakhtoon!

You need to be a Pakistani first and then a Pakhtoon later. There are lots of ethnicities in Pakistan, but they are Pakistanis first. Under one flag, and then you can have sub flags, etc..

Give them some time, pakhtuns of pakistan have made a long progress from being just "pakhtun" to "pakistani pakhtun".....right now they are in transition state, proud pakhtuns as well as proud pakistanis...uptill now all the pashto singers were singing about pakhtun watan, many even sang about afghanistan but the new generation has also started singing patriotic songs about pakistan...they are also trying to sing in urdu...
Pakhtuns are socially, politically and economically integrated into Pakistan but the "identity" part is still under evolution, give them some more decades to become pakistanis first and nothing else...

P.S: Sorry to dig out an old thread, was searching the forum, couldnt help it but reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give them some time, pakhtuns of pakistan have made a long progress from being just "pakhtun" to "pakistani pakhtun".....right now they are in transition state, proud pakhtuns as well as proud pakistanis...uptill now all the pashto singers were singing about pakhtun watan, many even sang about afghanistan but the new generation has also started singing patriotic songs about pakistan...they are also trying to sing in urdu...
Pakhtuns are socially, politically and economically integrated into Pakistan but the "identity" part is still under evolution, give them some more decades to become pakistanis first and nothing else...

P.S: Sorry to dig out an old thread, was searching the forum, couldnt help it but reply.

im pretty sure we can shorten the decades to days or years with education ........ :tup: :yahoo: :cheers:

and this theory has been passed by an afghani wooooow...by changing flags u can not conceal ur identity .i think u have already seeen many genuine pakistani pakhtuns over here n somewhere else who love their country and are fed up of people from afghanistan .. well to be honest i have heard alot of pakistani pakhtuns singing about pakistan and pakhtuns but i have never seen a pakistan singing patriotic song for u guys may be hamdardy k songs hon gay.. and if there are any they are like u i.e afghani

Back
Top Bottom