What's new

I am a hero

The country is in a whirlpool ...Which ever useless man comes to control just develops his back ally (literally)

No one has enough brains to make Pakistan progress so they will be re-elected...then again we are talking about scums who find the easy way by buying/ ragging/ sympathy affect and also of course fake promises...Such kind of crap is not democracy and there is not a single way out of it! According to someone I think it was @forcetrip the constitution itself protects the lootayra coz no one can actually file against the PM in court so the only way to trash such a creature is hope the army takes over and flushes some stuff..

the day people of Pakistan understand that in democracy you can undo you f'ups, not tomorrow maybe not next year but eventually you get the sense and you undo your mistakes. This option is not available in any one man rule

Reading is a must for a nation to progress, and in a city of 2 karors there is only one book market with some 30 book stores and I expect from people of that country to make sane judgement

DHA? Who told you I live in DHA? :rofl: DHA is for the rich ...wait what is DHA..that rich posh area right? :unsure:

first you answer me then you ask me what is the questions :cuckoo:

DHA? Who told you I live in DHA? :rofl: DHA is for the rich ...wait what is DHA..that rich posh area right? :unsure:

Since when is DHA a posh area, sure hot girls live here, but it aint posh. All the aira ghaira new money mving in. I am making a house for some rich *** paindus. God bless them truly openhearted and trusting people, but niray paindu. Heck I'm paindu so imagine their level.

DHA isn't for rich people, just the living cost here is extreme since shops overcharge here.

I feel the plot of the movie "idiocracy" fits perfectly as to what will happen to this country. Instead of the rich and smart people not reproducing we just have to change it to them immigrating out of the country.
Come again?

the day people of Pakistan understand that in democracy you can undo you f'ups, not tomorrow maybe not next year but eventually you get the sense and you undo your mistakes. This option is not available in any one man rule

Reading is a must for a nation to progress, and in a city of 2 karors there is only one book market with some 30 book stores and I expect from people of that country to make sane judgement

Undo? That word doesnt exist in Pakistani politics....Everyone moves to progressing...Progressing to loot the country...:coffee:

Well you need to know how to read to know its importance or even increase the no. of book shops...plus many like me just download the book ...Been awhile since I last read a book (not on the laptop or kindle)

first you answer me then you ask me what is the questions :cuckoo:
I have been outside Pak too long...Most of these terminologies came in later...so I do sometimes get confused which is what :ashamed:

Ganja paindu ought to BAN ALL Pakistanis from migrating out of the country

especially, the educated and skilled

Ganja paindu ought to BAN ALL Pakistanis from migrating out of the country

especially, the educated and skilled
That will stop the ganja from running to Saudi everytime his *** gets whipped!

If a DOW Medical College student in Karachi even tries to think of going for residency in the US, his/her passport should be taken away, and declared illegal to emigrate from the country. There is a shortage of doctors in Pakistan. These people want dollars.

these good for nothing people

there are very few north American born and raised Pakistanis commenting on Pakistani issues. They don't care about Pakistan, to be honest, and don't give a heck for their country of origins. MOST of them hate living in Pakistan, and even dread visiting the country for tourist purposes [ not due to the crises haunting the country]. They just don't like third world mentality, and feel disgusted by "desi" behaviour and mentality. To them Pakistani culture is to be admired but abhorrent to live by.

@xyxmt

Every Pakistani parent should consider the long term consequences. if they believe they are migrating to the West for a better life for their children, they should know, their children will get totally assimilated there, and would loose the crucial touch with their country.

Since when is DHA a posh area, sure hot girls live here, but it aint posh. All the aira ghaira new money mving in. I am making a house for some rich *** paindus. God bless them truly openhearted and trusting people, but niray paindu. Heck I'm paindu so imagine their level.

DHA isn't for rich people, just the living cost here is extreme since shops overcharge here.
Oh! :ashamed:

@xyxmt

Every Pakistani parent should consider the long term consequences. if they believe they are migrating to the West for a better life for their children, they should know, their children will get totally assimilated there, and would loose the crucial touch with their country.

do you even know how disgusting your country is right now?
you cannot walk with your wife, sister, daughter in public without 500 dirty eyes staring at them with their hands you know where. I would rather risk having my kids assimilated in the society where there is some sharam-o-haya (for those who desire it) and free open society for those who desire that. where no man looks at another woman unless the woman desires to be looked at.
Thanks but no thanks me and my kids are just fine here

do you even know how disgusting your country is right now?
you cannot walk with your wife, sister, daughter in public without 500 dirty eyes staring at them with their hands you know where. I would rather risk having my kids assimilated in the society where there is some sharam-o-haya (for those who desire it) and free open society for those who desire that. where no man looks at another woman unless the woman desires to be looked at.
Thanks but no thanks me and my kids are just fine here

Did you just say there is some sharm o haya in the West? :lol:

You mean guys don't check out girls in Canada? or vice versa?

ln the west, your sister, and daughter will learn about Lady Gaga, Rehanna, Christina Aguilera, Salma Hayek, Julia Roberts as one's own culture. They will find feminine power in Oprah, admire Dr Oz, and look down upon the down to earth Pakistani women, who they think are stuck at home, and not able to go out and shop at Michaels. All they do is cook and clean for their husbands, this is what those western Pakistanis think.

Did you just say there is some sharm o haya in the West? :lol:

You mean guys don't check out girls in Canada? or vice versa?

ln the west, your sister, and daughter will learn about Lady Gaga, Rehanna, Christina Aguilera, Salma Hayek, Julia Roberts as one's own culture. They will find feminine power in Oprah, admire Dr Oz, and look down upon the down to earth Pakistani women, who they think are stuck at home, and not able to go out and shop at Michaels. All they do is cook and clean for their husbands, this is what those western Pakistanis think.

dude you have no idea, just stay in your illussionistic world of
- Wahan paroosi paroosi ko nehe janta
- wahan bohot besharmi hay, sharam waley hoon to hum jasey
- wahan to airport se utertey hi **** movie ki offer aa jati hay
- wahan ma baap ko bachon se payar nehe hota, school ke bachey bhi jobs kertey hain.
- hum sub se achey hain

you might want to add some more
dont try to think beyond your capabilities, stay happy in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom