What's new

Hundreds of Pak Tribals flee to Afghanistan to escape Army shelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pashtun component of Pak army, especially the lower ranks are very uneasy at ruthless military operations in their areas, they have objections. The fact is some pashtuns deserted army and FC...these pashtuns in pak army are crucial to future of our pashtun nation, we are not sure whether pakistan would survive in the future, if disintegration happens these pashtuns of pak army would be our strength.

Have they now ? Please give us some evidence for that ?

sir, , Delhi is safer for any citizen of the world than Kabul.
keep thinking. .

Every one except women. Seems like Indians nowadays walk around with zippers open.

Afghanistan is safer than pakistan? ?

strange

Not all Pakistan. Right now khyber agency is more in chaos than neighbouring province of afghanistan.
You have to keep in mind that any thing that happens in afghanistan directly influences pashtun belt of pakistan, because the whole pashtun belt is contineous, durand line is rather artificial.

Fencing and sealing durant wont finish talibanization. Even ISI dont want to seal border, as they are regularly sending talibans to Afghanistan against NATO.

It certainly will going to cut their logistic supply. Even if what you say is true then Interests of Pakistan should be followed not that of ISI.

Have they now ? Please give us some evidence for that ?

Nonsense. In line with the general % composition of population - Pahstuns are second largest ethnic group and recruitment isnt down; nor are there desertions in any scale

It's incredible that blatant lies are being allowed to be peddled freely here by cancerous members of the forum

This is a guy who talks about "honour" and all but engages in the most intellectually lazy and diabolical rants. Saves little condemnation for those who have killed the MOST people - and that too with no regard for public life or property

I hope he moves across the border. Who needs more enemies when we have such idiots within.

@LoveIcon : Why does your Punjabi Army, Punjabi ISI & Punjabized Pashtun Servants (God knows what that means) keep on killing all & sundry ? :undecided:

I am working on plans to make new independent country "United Punjab" for Punjabies of subcontinent and put full stop on this blame game. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
It certainly will going to cut their logistic supply. Even if what you say is true then Interests of Pakistan should be followed not that of ISI.

ISI and Pakistan's interests are same, let me assure they are not going against national interest. All they are doing milking dollors from america by engage NATO in afghanistan through talibans...longer stay of america in afghanistan means more billion of dollors for pakistan...war on terror has become profitable business for pakistan.

They fly drone after proper intelligence gathering from locals. most of the drone attacks are accurate, if the family is there with targeted individual, then they are also killed in the attack.
On the other hand Pak army shellings and bombardments are indescriminate. If terrorists are hiding in a village, then whole village is in trouble. Moreover they can shoot any one on the road and nobody can question them. Compared to hundreds in balochistan, thousands of pashtuns are picked and disappeared by intelligence agencies. After swat operation alone, about 22 thousand swati youngsters are still disappeared who were picked up by security forces for investigations.

Swat operation (Rah e Rast) would have failed if the locals weren't cooperating and not on the same page as the security forces

I guess you got most of your "knowledge" from your beloved Mullah-FM :lol:

Nonsense. In line with the general % composition of population - Pahstuns are second largest ethnic group and recruitment isnt down; nor are there desertions in any scale

It's incredible that blatant lies are being allowed to be peddled freely here by cancerous members of the forum

p.s. the idiot forgot about the FC :laugh:

Pashtuns only make 13% of army, punjabis are 85%. And i didnt say there were large scale desertion, i said there were some desertions, especially among lower ranks. But it is a fact that many pashtuns of pak army are not o.k with military operations, but none the less they carry out their duty....
P.s: i cant reveal my sources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom