What's new

Hundreds of Pak Tribals flee to Afghanistan to escape Army shelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an Afghan refugee - you live here as a guest, but if it was up to me, you would be deported back to your shithole.

Could you say that directly to my face, can you move me even an inch? Muje pata he aik pashtun se kitni padti he tum logo ki.

You are an Afghan refugee - you live here as a guest, but if it was up to me, you would be deported back to your shithole.

Could you say that directly to my face, can you move me even an inch? Muje pata he aik pashtun se kitni padti he tum logo ki.

@Hyperion
Lol you have honoured me by call me an afghan, it is an honourable title. And why you are so much against safriz? Ideologically he is like you, both are die hard fans of army. Kill the pashtun pride and ego within you and join hands with safriz against a supposed afghan mohajir.

No afghans .. No wars...no terrorism...no drugs of abuse...no illegal arms...
Hope this country sinks into the bowels of earth for the greater good...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pashtuns in your family and friends? You mean those islamabadized pathans, like abu zulfiqar.

Bhabis family is originally from Peshawar & before that from someplace in Afghanistan (but that was well before the creation of Pakistan); however they settled in Islamabad about two decades ago because her father was posted there as a Civil Servant working for the Federal Government ! Unfortunately for you she can quote everyone from Ameer Hamza Shinwari to Bayazid Khan & many of their respective contemporaries but similarly unlike you, she being fascinated by Languages, can quote most Punjabi, Seraiki, Sindhi & even a few Barahui poets along with many Persian, English, French & Arabic poetic & prosaic works !

The other Pukhtoons that are in my family can't reach her well-read genius but they are still more Pukhtoon then you'd ever be all conscious of their Pukthoon identity but without any ounce of the despicable racism that you spit every time you open your mouth !

The Pukhtoons who are my friends range from Tribals to those from Quetta, Peshawar, Sibi, Swabi, Swat and yes Islamabad & Mianwali - The rest of them are Pukhtoons who speak Pashto but were born in Lahore so that probably doesn't count for a racist like you !

And yet when all is said & done - I know who they are & I know that they'd be the first ones to disown you ! Where do you think I got the idea of Pukhtoons themselves not liking Afghans that much if not from my friends from Bajaur & Mohmand ?

@Hyperion : Yaar tell me something about Akhund Darweeza (or is it Dardeeza) ? :what:

Looks like somebody has alot of steam in his head!

images

dont try to be a smarty pants indian , you morons , along with nationalist afghans were involved in the past in destablizing Pakistan via FATA and you are doing the same now .... which goes to show that the tribal mentality is known to the enemies of Pakistan as well and they are eager to use it against Pakistan , the indian national congress teamed up with Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan in September of 1947 for the same objective

as for who is involved in killing shias in Pakistan , then there are lot of players in this however there is a video in which there are shouts of 'shia kapir shia kapir' in the backgroup a burining bus, there is only one ethnic group in Pakistan that pronounces F as a P and its not the Punjabi

LoL, you hold on to your shalwar Pakistani Punjabi (See I did not have to call you a moron?). It was you Pakistani Punjabis who destabilized whole of FATA with the Russian War while you Punjabis were busy scavenging and counting the Dollars from US. Also these very tribals fought your war in Kashmir in 47. So much for the bravery of the Pakistani Punjabis then. So stop cursing them when they flee the shelling by your Punjabi Army.

Regarding killing of the shias, one does not need to hear the background rants. The LeJ address is common!!

@Secur : I heard from someone that you guys are making Hyderabadi Biryani tonight - Can I please come ? :cray:

A refugee like yourself needs to learn some humility - I don't blame you for living in Pakistan - seeing the state of A-stan. I would say that and more to your face, along with a few slaps sonny.

A refugee like yourself needs to learn some humility - I don't blame you for living in Pakistan - seeing the state of A-stan. I would say that and more to your face, along with a few slaps sonny.

When you're saying that to his face - Mein viii naaal janaa ehhh ! :angel:

We are not cultureless and identityless, neither we are immigrants from some other country. And we are doing very good job in education, sports, business, professional fields etc

This is the attitude which had caused the downfall of Muslims. This 'We' based on race, culture, color, sect, tribe etc etc is why we muslims are in such a pathetic state.

And Monkey, it would be wise if you behave and try not to go cross limits and insult other people. 'We' pathans are also no good when compared to others, so kindly don't go there, where i have to open the 'asleeat' of pathans.

Discuss the topic and don't bring in racial profiling or insults, if that is what you are interested, then kindly to websites which talk on racial profiling and compare it.

We all are the children of Hazrat Adam and Hawa bibi, that is where we started from, and Adam & Bibi Hawa were not pathan, punjabi, sindhi, baluchi etc etc etc, that is something we as pathetic human beings have created to satify our own egos.

Hope i won't have to go to the infraction button in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom