What's new

Hundreds of Pak Tribals flee to Afghanistan to escape Army shelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Among them hide the terrorists....cross the border while army is looking for them,and later come back when operation is over...
Tribe or not...this trend has to stop...or they can stay with their 'hospitable afghan brothers' forever...
Why bother coming back?

There must be more terrorists hiding in Pakistani Punjab itself so why not bomb them? But of course, for the Pakistani Punjabi, killing shias is not terrorism. Your thought process is very clear I must say.

@Hyperion @Aeronaut @Oscar @TaimiKhan : Stop this guy before I too loose my cool & reply his every venomous post with twice of mine !

You only need to Quote @Oscar, he would do a fine job, against me.
That pakdefender, your fellow lahori, throws lot of racist comments against pathans, but it never angered you, but criticism of your punjabis is bursting you with anger. Where is "we all pakistanis are same"?. All you do is to pitch one pashtun against another and make happy faces about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't fcuk up, when you don't know the context? Is Nawaz Sharif responsible for east Pakistan, Baluch Insurgency or tribal gun culture.

I ain't f***** anything here buddy, its ur Pakistani Brothers who r crying all over the forum as to how ur Sher e Punjab, Nawaz Sharif is running hand in hand with terror group, now do u want me to post the link....:azn:

Its ur own people not us who r creating the mess...:)

I dont understand your logic...if i love afghanistan than i can no longer be a pakistani?...you want all pakistani pashtuns to hate Afghans, infact you are setting a criterea for them, that they can only be proper pakistanis if they hate afghanistan.
You are enforcing my thinking that pashtuns is a marginal community of pakistan while punjabis and mohajirs are core components of a country. A pashtun needs a certificate of pakistaniat or patriotism from punjabi or mohajir. You people did it with bengalis, is it our turn?

Of course you do not , it takes a double digit IQ brain to process it ... Now lets try again , you are always speaking against the races except your own ( of course :lol: ) that reside in Pakistan and cursing the armed forced and Govt all day long ... But , you love Afghanistan so much to the extent of preferring it over your own country and saying how all trouble there are created by us , what should one then call you if not traitor ? :azn: ... The constitution of Pakistan demands absolute loyalty to the state , no where does it mention one has to hate Afghans to be Pakistani and neither is one post where I mentioned it ... So instead of playing dumb , just think what you post in nearly every thread , what tone is it on and what context did I make my post ...

Ahh boy ! You can deduce whatever you want with your single digit IQ complete with a brain that hates everyone , I will not mind :D and just for your information No one needs a certificate for loyalty , since his own actions and words define that ...

There must be more terrorists hiding in Pakistani Punjab itself so why not bomb them? But of course, for the Pakistani Punjabi, killing shias is not terrorism. Your thought process is very clear I must say.

dont try to be a smarty pants indian , you morons , along with nationalist afghans were involved in the past in destablizing Pakistan via FATA and you are doing the same now .... which goes to show that the tribal mentality is known to the enemies of Pakistan as well and they are eager to use it against Pakistan , the indian national congress teamed up with Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan in September of 1947 for the same objective

as for who is involved in killing shias in Pakistan , then there are lot of players in this however there is a video in which there are shouts of 'shia kapir shia kapir' in the backgroup a burining bus, there is only one ethnic group in Pakistan that pronounces F as a P and its not the Punjabi

You only need to Quote @Oscar, he would do a fine, against me.
That pakdefender, your fellow lahori, throws lot of racist comments against pathans, but it never angered you, but criticism of your punjabis is bursting you with anger. Where is "we all pakistanis are same"?. All you do is to pitch one pashtun against another and make happy faces about that.

In this thread all I've noticed is you spewing bile against everything Punjab & Punjabis - Criticism...fine; venom - Not fine !

Thankfully I have Pashtuns in my family & more than enough amongst my friends to know what a real Pashtun looks & talks like & what do species like your esteemed self look like & what they spew ! So spare me the histrionics - Reserve them for your target audience.

Dude, learn some patience.

Damnit, does that mean I can't use every Pashtun stereotype in the book & strike back ! :hitwall:

Including certain Bannu ones ! :omghaha:

Mazaaa kir karaa kar diyaaa Khan Sahib ! :disagree:

I dare you to strike back with a Butt stereotype ! :azn:

@Hyperion
Lol you have honoured me by call me an afghan, it is an honourable title. And why you are so much against safriz? Ideologically he is like you, both are die hard fans of army. Kill the pashtun pride and ego within you and join hands with safriz against a supposed afghan mohajir.

Lol you have honoured me by call me an afghan, it is an honourable title. And why you are so much against safriz? Ideologically he is like you, both are die hard fans of army. Kill the pashtun pride and ego within you and join hands with safriz against a supposed afghan mohajir.

You are an Afghan refugee - you live here as a guest, but if it was up to me, you would be deported back to your shithole.

All praise be to Allah..... you are so cute..... love your constant trial and error approach.... :D

Now lets see after trying so hard, how many people on this forum fell into your trap? Only ONE, that's Safriz.... :omghaha:

As @Secur mentioned, it takes two single digit IQ holders to have such a stupid conversation....the best of luck to you and your friend Safriz........... now bye bye from my side. :woot:

@Hyperion

dont try to be a smarty pants indian , you morons , along with nationalist afghans were involved in the past in destablizing Pakistan via FATA and you are doing the same now .... which goes to show that the tribal mentality is known to the enemies of Pakistan as well and they are eager to use it against Pakistan , the indian national congress teamed up with Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan in September of 1947 for the same objective

as for who is involved in killing shias in Pakistan , then there are lot of players in this however there is a video in which there are shouts of 'shia kapir shia kapir' in the backgroup a burining bus, there is only one ethnic group in Pakistan that pronounces F as a P and its not the Punjabi

I told you that your punjabi mindset is dangerous for integrity of pakistan, look what has happened to this thread because of you.

Dude, those Bannu ones are true... even we Pashtuns know about them! :woot:

Good God aisaaa nahin kehteiii ! :undecided:

Waisee it wasn't me it was the same Cry Baby who once said something along the lines of 'even a bird covers its behind when flying over Bannu' ! :omghaha:

In this thread all I've noticed is you spewing bile against everything Punjab & Punjabis - Criticism...fine; venom - Not fine !

Thankfully I have Pashtuns in my family & more than enough amongst my friends to know what a real Pashtun looks & talks like & what do species like your esteemed self look like & what they spew ! So spare me the histrionics - Reserve them for your target audience.

Damnit, does that mean I can't use every Pashtun stereotype in the book & strike back ! :hitwall:

Including certain Bannu ones ! :omghaha:

Mazaaa kir karaa kar diyaaa Khan Sahib ! :disagree:

I dare you to strike back with a Butt stereotype ! :azn:

Pashtuns in your family and friends? You mean those islamabadized pathans, like abu zulfiqar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom