What's new

Hundreds of Pak Tribals flee to Afghanistan to escape Army shelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be difficult for a hinkowan like you to understand as you people are just admixtures and loosely tied with each on common langauge , which itself is rip off of punjabi.

Unless you detach yourself from this nonsensical and old tribal concept of blood significance and dominance , you will find it very hard if not impossible to survive and prosper and run hand in hand with the modern world , otherwise the same old 7th century Afghanistan awaits you ...

Your acting like Idiot - It's Punjabies who sacrificed most for this country and is still intact because of them. Traitor non-Punjabies Eskandar Mirza, Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Jackal Niazi, Bhutto & Zardari clown destroyed Pakistan.

Like i said they are going to protect pakistan at every cost, afterall it is first time in history that a country has empowered them so much...

Unless you detach yourself from this nonsensical and old tribal concept of blood significance and dominance , you will find it very hard if not impossible to survive and prosper and run hand in hand with the modern world , otherwise the same old 7th century Afghanistan awaits you ...

We are not cultureless and identityless, neither we are immigrants from some other country. And we are doing very good job in education, sports, business, professional fields etc

You urduspeakers are very quick to issue fatwa of treason and disloyalty to Pashtuns...your mohajir moderator oscar is sitting for a chance to give me infraction otherwise i would have mentioned what you people do with pashtuns in karachi, and i am not talking about just MQM...I miss ayub khan

Stop attacking people on racial grounds ... I do not give two hoots about my race but I care about my country and hate those who are disloyal to the land they are fed by ... You love Afghanistan , right ? Please move and ask them for nationality ( if one needs one ) since it means everything to you and you are always very interested in conspiracy stories against Pakistan ... No one is issuing you a infraction for expressing your opinion , even Indians can vouch for that ... :azn: So stop this victim drama and some made up you cant tell because of that ...

We are not cultureless and identityless, neither we are immigrants from some other country. And we are doing very good job in education, sports, business, professional fields etc

Neither are we , kid ... Still , I will not go into detail who has the highest HDI rate in this country and why ... I have always admired and praised your people , they are my countrymen :azn: The point being ?

@Armstrong

He isn't worth it , so please :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dont try to speak for all..
You are an immigrant from Afghanisran and should crawl back there....
Many others are indigenous to Pakistan,or even if they are not,they are happy being Pakistanis....
Its pushtoons like you who are a threat to world piece and Islam itself.

Your acting like Idiot - It's Punjabies who sacrificed most for this country and is still intact because of them. Traitor non-Punjabies Eskandar Mirza, Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Jackal Niazi, Bhutto & Zardari clown destroyed Pakistan. They day you see separatist movement in Punjab - that will be end of this country.

Ya ya...like Nawaz Sharif has been instrumental growth engine for Pakistan...:omghaha:

Dude, learn some patience. Don't you get that he is a disgruntled Afghan refugee? I have been barking this for months now, you still don't get it. He is getting you riled up so that you speak something against Pashtuns, then he would try to pitch me against you.

He pushes all the right buttons, and is very well versed in history, which he tries to twist in his own favor as you are oblivious to it, and can't challenge him. Him and his master, Sher Malang (the other Afghan on this forum) are plants of Yanks. I'd bet my left ball on it.

Calm down. Let him and Safriz ***** it out. Two extremists right here on the forum. I'm loving it. If it were up to me, both would receive a bullet right between the eyes.

Now get some hot coffee, and have it with fresh chocolate chip cookies... and let me enjoy the whole show.... :pop:

No more comments from me, unless it is absolutely necessary to intervene. :D

@Hyperion @Aeronaut @Oscar @TaimiKhan : Stop this guy before I too loose my cool & reply his every venomous post with twice of mine !

Last edited by a moderator:
Like i said they are going to protect pakistan at every cost, afterall it is first time in history that a country has empowered them so much...

Autonomous Punjab would have been most prosperous country of sub-continent, because we always were peaceful people of sub-continent, who were focus on work than idiotic gun culture. Afghans, Persian, English robbers played religion card to divide people and defeat Punjabi empires.

All of them should be arrested on return,as either they are illegal Afghan refugees or stooges of Afghan Taliban,running away during Army operation and later to return for resuming terrorist operations...

What a disgusting line of thought. No wonder you still call the muslims who migrated from India in 47 as Mohajirs. This is ingrained in the psyche of Punjabi Pakistanis it seems. Anyone on the recieving end of the bombs is an ab-initio threat for them.

Stop attacking people on racial grounds ... I do not give two hoots about my race but I care about my country and hate those who are disloyal to the land they are fed by ... You love Afghanistan , right ? Please move and ask them for nationality ( if one needs one ) since it means everything to you and you are always very interested in conspiracy stories against Pakistan ... No one is issuing you a infraction for expressing your opinion , even Indians can vouch for that ... :azn: So stop this victim drama and some made up you cant tell because of that ...

I dont understand your logic...if i love afghanistan than i can no longer be a pakistani?...you want all pakistani pashtuns to hate Afghans, infact you are setting a criterea for them, that they can only be proper pakistanis if they hate afghanistan.
You are enforcing my thinking that pashtuns is a marginal community of pakistan while punjabis and mohajirs are core components of a country. A pashtun needs a certificate of pakistaniat or patriotism from punjabi or mohajir. You people did it with bengalis, is it our turn?

Ya ya...like Nawaz Sharif has been instrumental growth engine for Pakistan...:omghaha:

Don't fcuk up, when you don't know the context? Is Nawaz Sharif responsible for east Pakistan, Baluch Insurgency or tribal gun culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom