What's new

How Tough is China’s Mission to Fight Terrorism

But some Tajiks look Mongoloid. The Tajiks are actually the Iranians who got lost in the Xinjiang desert. LOL.

Really? Iranians are Aryans, who only consist less than 10% of modern Iranian populace though, while Turks are not related to Aryan, that's for sure!

The bottom line is that the people in Xinjiang are mixed races or ethnicities; thanks to the Mongols for conquering Central Asia, Middle East, and Eastern Europe. However, the ******* BBC likes to portray that the people in Xinjiang are Caucasoid which is totally BS.

**** look at the feature of Rebiya Kadeer, does she look like Caucasoid? ******* BBC!!!!

I am not so sure it was thanks to Genghis Khan ... The imperial Chinese history and certain amount of "mixing" stretches far, far back than the rise of the Mongols.

There is little question that the grand-daddy Turks - the Tujue/GokTurks, and likely the Huns, as reflected by the likes of Prince Kul Tigin, were "high Mongols" from the Steppes.

However, there were Tocharians or related people (as reflected by the mummies of 楼兰古尸) who were more caucasoid (probably Ino-Iranian), and were clearly a people of antiquity who were native to Xinjiang and vicinity ...

3ccbc8910cab4b44963a0c722adb1e60.jpg

We lost too much.

And this was all due to Czar Russia (then Soviet Russia continued the war against China to annex more territory). Hence, there is mistrust of these slavic white land thiefs.

The imperial Chinese history...

Please don't use offensive words to describe a seven thousand years' old civilization. Obviously you don't want to understand the difference between a civilization and an empire.

And using some jargons will not make someone look like a scholar.

Please don't use offensive words to describe a seven thousand years' old civilization. Obviously you don't want to understand the difference between a civilization and an empire.

Aye aye, Professor ComIntern! BTW, which of the "西北五马" put paid to "East Turkistan"? Care to educate us, Mr. Scholar? :toast_sign:

Nor Chinese and full stop.

Writing some Mandarin does not make someone Chinese. In my opinion, a person irrespective of race and religion can become Chinese only if he is genuinely loyal to Mother China. This should be the new definition of being a Chinese.

You try to split Mother China and claim to be Chinese. Hilarious.

I know some anti China and Chinese hater used to support USA but as soon as the US drone bombed a Uighur terrorist called Abdul Haq al-Turkistani in Pakistan,

(whose shape of the eyes betray his DNA status, hope your understand)

....the person changed his position and became anti American.

I know what led to the transformation of mindset.

Since this thread is related to China's home grown terrorism (of course backed and funded by CIA and M15), I am trying to stick to the topic, unlike you.

One more thing, Uighur terrorists use a particular religion as a cover and also to misled and rally outsiders' support. They try to be cunning but the problem is that they also hate and (and even killed) the largest Muslim population of China, the Hui Chinese. So Uighur terrorists kill Muslims in the name of Islam (actually due to racism). They would have also killed an Iranian, had he been there, because an Iranian (though Muslim by religion) does not belong to the Uighur sub ethnicity.

Uighurs (I am sorry to disappoint you) don't have any genetic similarity even with the majority of Turks. If you don't believe me, then do DNA tests. Laboratory based science always speaks the truth, I am sorry. Only a microscopic minority of Uigurs may appear with blonde hair, grey eyes; and pointed nose? I also have a pointed nose... just as same as that of Alexander, so am I a descendant of Mr Alexander? Ha ha ha ha :lol:

And Xinjiang is not Uighurs' personal property, they earlier they understand, the better would be the consequences for them. Xinjiang is home to 47 sub-ethnic groups, even I exclude the Hans. There are Hui, Mongolian, Xi-be, Uzbek, Daur, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Tajik, Manchu, Russian (more than 20,000, current population, though many of them migrated to the Heilongjiang province), Tartar ethnic as well as sub-ethnic minorities living in Xinjiang. And they don't want Xinjiang to be solely Uighurs' home, because they know how well Uighur terrorists would treat them if Xinjiang gets separated from China (which is not possible until the next tectonic movement).

Tajiks (another Muslim minority, smaller in number than Uighurs) look more Caucasoid than the Uighurs, alas Tajiks don't want separation.

8181267e26a525eddd147ad195f7ffd3.jpg

A Tajik girl

a488b2a39109547410b70710db93e821.jpg

A Uighur girl

China is a secular republican state and China will remain so. :china:

Well documented.

Also, we are forgetting an important fact : Chinese people and their land is the world's most ancient CIVILIZATION. The correct terminology is Huaren (not Chinese which derived from Qin ~ Chin ===> Chinese).

Hence, throughout history there have been repeated periods of "Warring States" yet the nation always managed to reunify. WHY??? Because these periods were during periods of corruption/poverty/power-struggle between INTERNAL peoples.

So I hope you now understand the difference between Germany (newly formed from "Germanic tribes" in the last 100 years), USA (artificial conglomeration of states composed of stolen native lands), and China (civilization). :smitten::china:

Empire != Civilization

Empire == large land mass held together by military force

Civilization == large land mass AND peoples held together by commonality of a) Ancestry, b) history, c) culture, d) language, etc.

:china::smitten:

<Writing some Mandarin does not make someone Chinese. In my opinion, a person irrespective of race and religion can become Chinese only if he is genuinely loyal to Mother China. This should be the new definition of being a Chinese.>

Dude, that's a pretty tight definition and too idealistic. Unfortunately, in the real world this won't fly. Of course, you can make it fly in your own world. You always have an option to do that.

<And Xinjiang is not Uighurs' personal property, they earlier they understand, the better would be the consequences for them. Xinjiang is home to 47 sub-ethnic groups, even I exclude the Hans. There are Hui, Mongolian, Xi-be, Uzbek, Daur, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Tajik, Manchu, Russian (more than 20,000, current population, though many of them migrated to the Heilongjiang province), Tartar ethnic as well as sub-ethnic minorities living in Xinjiang. And they don't want Xinjiang to be solely Uighurs' home, because they know how well Uighur terrorists would treat them if Xinjiang gets separated from China (which is not possible until the next tectonic movement). >

Absolutely. It sounds like you have read the book called "Entering Xinjiang."

<Tajiks (another Muslim minority, smaller in number than Uighurs) look more Caucasoid than the Uighurs, alas Tajiks don't want separation.> But some Tajiks look Mongoloid. The Tajiks are actually the Iranians who got lost in the Xinjiang desert. LOL.

The bottom line is that the people in Xinjiang are mixed races or ethnicities; thanks to the Mongols for conquering Central Asia, Middle East, and Eastern Europe. However, the ******* BBC likes to portray that the people in Xinjiang are Caucasoid which is totally BS.

**** look at the feature of Rebiya Kadeer, does she look like Caucasoid? ******* BBC!!!!

There are Chinese-ancestry Kazakhistans and more Slavic-ancestry Kazakhistans (who are nearer the Russian border). In fact, most of Kazak, CAR, and east of the URALS MOUNTAIN RANGE are Mongoloid-Chinese, but because of Czar Russia (then Soviet Russia continued the same policy) invasion and expansion Eastward (as well as south into Tatar territory and SE into Kazak). :sniper::sniper::sniper: Fxxx those white slavs. :)

There are Chinese-ancestry Kazakhistans and more Slavic-ancestry Kazakhistans (who are nearer the Russian border). In fact, most of Kazak, CAR, and east of the URALS MOUNTAIN RANGE are Mongoloid-Chinese, but because of Czar Russia (then Soviet Russia continued the same policy) invasion and expansion Eastward (as well as south into Tatar territory and SE into Kazak). :sniper::sniper::sniper: Fxxx those white slavs. :)

You reap what you sow.

See how the Chechen Caucasoids are now after them.

You reap what you sow.

See how the Chechen Caucasoids are now after them.

Bravo! Going from anti-terrorism to Uighur-separatism to anti-Slav #$&* ... and to ...

I love free-for-all!

Pan-Mongolism and Bantu-homeland must be up next for discussion.

:partay:

Happy April Fool's to all!

Last edited:
Empire != Civilization

Empire == large land mass held together by military force

Civilization == large land mass AND peoples held together by commonality of a) Ancestry, b) history, c) culture, d) language, etc.

:china::smitten:

Some racist anti Chinese China hater just accused me of preaching pan Mongolism... hilarious accusation. The person does not know pan Mongolism would include native Americans as well... though majority of them have been wiped off systematically by the Anglo Britons. The present population is of course a bastardized sub-ethnic group.

Well, Empire is different from Civilization.

Let me put some examples.

Mayan, not empire but civilization.
Mesopotamian, not empire but civilization.
Egyptian, not empire but civilization.
Harappan or Indus, not empire but civilization.

Similarly the oldest of all, Chinese, not empire but civilization.

Mongolian, not civilization but empire.
British, not civilization but empire.
Tsarist Russian, not civilization but empire.

Back
Top Bottom