What's new

How to Improve relationship with China and pak.

A surprising number of people I know have been to Hongkong. I'm guessing you get a lot of laowai in Hongkong nowadays.

You're right buddy. Go to Wanchai on a Friday/Saturday night, and there are laowai everywhere.

Immigrants/tourists in Hong Kong are generally very well behaved though, we don't get many problems.

There are quite a few Indians here too, but they are not usually tourists. They are the ones who live/work here etc.

That is not true. There are many Indians studying and living in Chinese cities nowadays.

I say hello to a group of Indian students in the campus everyday. And I have seen Indians in Nanchang, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hangzhou when I was travelling there.

They could have just been South Asians.

That is not true. There are many Indians studying and living in Chinese cities nowadays.

I say hello to a group of Indian students in the campus everyday. And I have seen Indians in Nanchang, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hangzhou when I was travelling there.

That's right, there are quite a few living/studying/working here.

I don't see many Indian "tourists" in Hong Kong though.

Which is what I was specifically talking about.

Seriously, I do not hate Indians as a race. I hate the Wall Street regime and their puppets, many of which happen to be ethnically Indian (but not citizens of India) and claim themselves as Indian. I also hate the warlike Gandhi dynasty in India that's talking about war against China and Pakistan.

The people east of the Indus are the same race :rofl:

How to improve relationship with China? No need. Just ignore them. They are not super power.
Maintain trade relationship keeping our interest in mind. BTW Look at Taiwan, They are not able do any thing for last 5 decades.

Chinese tourists tend to go to places like Europe/Canada/Australia/Japan etc.

And I haven't seen many Indian tourists in China either. It seems to be mostly Westerners.

Same with Indian tourists. They prefer Europe and Western destinations mainly. There is also the new trend of far east as that is cheaper and nearer home.

I hope to see China being added to the list of destinations an Indian considers as his holiday destination. There is sure to be a wealth of history that many of us can look forward to.

I hope to see China being added to the list of destinations an Indian considers as his holiday destination. There is sure to be a wealth of history that many of us can look forward to.

Sounds good to me. :cheers:

More cultural contact is always welcome.

I've actually seen 2 indians. One was at school riding a motorcycle and one was on the high speed train from Changsha. He got on my bus too.

Seriously, I do not hate Indians as a race. I hate the Wall Street regime and their puppets, many of which happen to be ethnically Indian (but not citizens of India) and claim themselves as Indian. I also hate the warlike Gandhi dynasty in India that's talking about war against China and Pakistan.

I am not sure what you hate as a race or not and it doesn't concern me.

I generally think of people obsessed with things like race or IQ etc. as suffering from an acute sense of inferiority complex. Someone who needs help.

Your comments about "Gandhi dynasty" also shows a limited knowledge that has a place to improve.

The farthest I have every been into China was to Hong Kong (but it sure doesn't look anything like China) ... more interested in visiting the unexplored and rural parts in China... My colleague from Guangzhou has invited me couple of times... but time has never been on my side. :(
He tells some mystic stories about his village, seems very similar to my village in India :D ... hope to be there someday

India is responsible for poverty in Pakistan and China, because of arms race.

its a nice gesture and a lot of truth in it, but the best truth is, you are yourselves responsible for the billion people poverty there, so yeah not only just china and pak..

The farthest I have every been into China was to Hong Kong (but it sure doesn't look anything like China) ... more interested in visiting the unexplored and rural parts in China... My colleague from Guangzhou has invited me couple of times... but time has never been on my side. :(
He tells some mystic stories about his village, seems very similar to my village in India :D ... hope to be there someday

Some of the cities in the mainland, are starting to put even Hong Kong to shame. Shanghai for example, will soon surpass Hong Kong in terms of overall GDP.

If you prefer the country-side though, I recommend Guilin. The scenery is fantastic.

Pagodas_en_el_lago_Shanhu_guilin.jpg

Some of the cities in the mainland, are starting to put even Hong Kong to shame. Shanghai for example, will soon surpass Hong Kong in terms of overall GDP.
Yeah, but I am more of a nature person... so big cities are a no no for me. Most of them look the same without much character unfortunately.

If you prefer the country-side though, I recommend Guilin. The scenery is fantastic.
Thanks... never heard of it... but will check it out. Have been thinking of visiting the Hunan and Guangxi. More like from this link.
9-Day Scenic Wonders of Hunan and Guangxi Tour | Backroads of China Tours

Yeah, but I am more of a nature person... so big cities are a no no for me. Most of them look the same without much character unfortunately.

Thanks... never heard of it... but will check it out. Have been thinking of visiting the Hunan and Guangxi. More like from this link.
9-Day Scenic Wonders of Hunan and Guangxi Tour | Backroads of China Tours

LOL opposite for me, I just love cities. :azn:

P.S. Guilin is actually a city in Guangxi province. That tour you linked, will certainly go through Guilin.

Back
Top Bottom