What's new

How to Improve relationship with China and pak.

So, by surrendering ourself to enemy is the only solution. Did history taught us anything.?

For the moment, the minimum you can do is stop calling China your number 1 enemy. If you refuse do this willingly, whole-heartedly, physically, mentally and psychologically, inside-out and upside-down, things just stays all the same.

In other words, stop thinking your are British empire the second, or second-hand imperialist/colonists.

Rivalry with pakistan has proven very beneficial to india..I do not want to end it.period.

As far as china is concerned.....I think with time..it will get better itself...nothing special needs to be done from India's side to please them and tell we want peace.

How could erect your immediate neighbor as you enemy can benefit you? Clownish logic.

As far as China is concerned, you are lagging more and more behind China. In later 1950s. you have higher GDP, more railroad, better manufacture... because of British leftovers, now not only the whole picture turned around, but the gap is increasing day by day.

Time is on China's side. We all can wait and see.

For the moment, the minimum you can do is stop calling China your number 1 enemy. If you refuse do this willingly, whole-heartedly, physically, mentally and psychologically, inside-out and upside-down, things just stays all the same.

In other words, stop thinking your are British empire the second, or second-hand imperialist/colonists.

You have some misconceptions here.

We don't think of China as an enemy but it's helping Pakistan with nuclear and missile technology is not friendly either.

The whites created confrontation among non-whites by splitting them up to two. They did it to China/Taiwan, North/South Korea, Pakistan/India, North/South Vietnam etc. And when they failed to split a nation, they helped to create misunderstand and conflicts between non-white nations.

I believe the leaders in China, India and Pakistan all know it. The time is on Asian’s side. The question is how to work it out so that there would be peace and economy growth in Asia for another 20 to 40 years.

What I am worrying is that while the European and American are spending more than they can afford. Their people have short work hour, high level salary, more than deserved social benefits and they are running out of option to sustain all these. They might be tempted to create new wars and benefit from the chaos.

I sincerely hope that the Asian nations should solved their problem over negotiation, not be manipulated by the whites’ media and politician.

The whites created confrontation among non-whites by splitting them up to two. They did it to China/Taiwan, North/South Korea, Pakistan/India, North/South Vietnam etc. And when they failed to split a nation, they helped to create misunderstand and conflicts between non-white nations.

I believe the leaders in China, India and Pakistan all know it. The time is on Asian’s side. The question is how to work it out so that there would be peace and economy growth in Asia for another 20 to 40 years.

What I am worrying is that while the European and American are spending more than they can afford. Their people have short work hour, high level salary, more than deserved social benefits and they are running out of option to sustain all these. They might be tempted to create new wars and benefit from the chaos.

I sincerely hope that the Asian nations should solved their problem over negotiation, not be manipulated by the whites’ media and politician.

I think Asians should think bigger for a change. I have nothing against any race, white, brown or yellow. They are nothing more than the color of your skin. Below that, we are all the same.

Let's look forward to a world where there is equality of opportunity for everyone.

China has never dealt fairly even with a friend like Pakistan on the economic front. It's not their fault that they get countries to fall by the wayside. India I trust would be more wary and the only footing India should have w/ china is equal ....and if not- sit back and enjoy the US surrounding them and China pissing off 99% of its neighbours to India's benefit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom