What's new

How to Improve relationship with China and pak.

It should be a win win situation.
The present border issue doesnt seem to make it true.

4.Seperate Tibet (, having a border is main dispute with pakistan and china).

Separate India into 20 pieces, then Pakistan gets 10 of them and China gets 10 of the rest. This is gonna solve the problem for once and for all.

Separate India into 20 pieces, then Pakistan gets 10 of them and China gets 10 of the rest. This is gonna solve the problem for once and for all.

anything going wrong with u these days:rofl:
i dont want to give examples of japan wrt this post:lol:

Thats unfair give one piece to srilanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and 2 pieces for Maldives and Bangladesh, 3 for Myanmar cause they are poor and 2-3 pieces for Americans and Russians so that they dont feel dejected. Also just 1 piece as reserve if some aliens wants it. Lets dont take any chances..

It should be a win win situation.
The present border issue doesnt seem to make it true.

1.Relations with china can be improved as long as we stay away from US though we have border disputes.
2.By making BRIC(/MATO) as a counter to NATO ie making it a military organisation with pakistan as a member.
3.Same revolt like Eygpt,Libya should happen in china or pakistan to make it perfect democratic.
4.Seperate Tibet (, having a border is main dispute with pakistan and china).
5.Terrorism should be completely removed in pakistan.
6.Unification of India and pakistan.

Or we can have a communist revolution in India, which is far more likely to succeed. India today resembles China in 1947. Unstable, with a large and growing communist movement, foreign led growth and low HDI on all measures.

Nah mention Japan all you want, they're the losers of the war, much like some certain other nation.

hmmmmmmm,
i heard that u ppl hate japanese
btw,who cares whether few ppl care abt japan or not??we salute this nation,watever they have achieved and in which manner.

Or we can have a communist revolution in India, which is far more likely to succeed. India today resembles China in 1947. Unstable, with a large and growing communist movement, foreign led growth and low HDI on all measures.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

communist in india are searching for win in elections in the states in which they ruled:D
ppl can dream of the revolutions in other nations:D

China can become largest democratic nation in world. I read in paper today that your president is taking enough care not to make eygpt like revolution
in china. It was written china will down any anti govt. movement and will try to satisfy people to maximum extent.
Its better to say china like revolution in India like one or none,one china and .........
Population is major problem so both of our countries are lagging behind.

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

communist in india are searching for win in elections in the states in which they ruled:D
ppl can dream of the revolutions in other nations:D

If mamata is not going to support UPA, then congress willnt hesitate communists to take part in govt.
India will never become communistic.
It will remain non aligned or become capitalistic.

China can become largest democratic nation in world. I read in paper today that your president is taking enough care not to make eygpt like revolution
in china. It was written china will down any anti govt. movement and will try to satisfy people to maximum extent.
Its better to say china like revolution in India like one or none,one china and .........

You know nothing about democracy and a country's economic development. You really think that we do not know why the West and India so want to sell democracy to China? You better not ruin my impression of India.

You know nothing about democracy and a country's economic development. You really think that we do not know why the West and India so want to sell democracy to China? more quiet about democracy,you better not ruin my impression of India.

You know nothing about democracy and a country's economic development. You really think that we do not know why the West and India so want to sell democracy to China? more quiet about democracy,you better not ruin my impression of India.

lolllllllllllllllllzzzzzz

double post

New Delhi Regime in India 2010 and Jiang Regime in China 1949 are remarkably similar.

Luckily, Jiang regime had Taiwan to run to. Too bad Sri Lanka is already taken.

New Delhi Regime in India 2010 and Jiang Regime in China 1949 are remarkably similar.

Luckily, Jiang regime had Taiwan to run to. Too bad Sri Lanka is already taken.

Well then its too bad, they haven't got anybody to run from out here.

Back
Top Bottom