What's new

How to Improve relationship with China and pak.

I agree with this post. Despite our best effort I think we'll learn to understand each other. China is not threaten by india and china will never attack India out of aggression

Well, I think much of the distrust is because people of both countries know so little about each other and may assume the worst.

Frankly, there is no issue serious enough between them to put at risk what they have built over decades. Both think the future belongs to them and there is no reason to risk it all when there is so much to gain from co-operation.

I hope there is more travel and trade ties and cultural exchanges. The geopolitical competition will still be there to an extent but it needn't cause hostilities.

Well, I think much of the distrust is because people of both countries know so little about each other and may assume the worst.

Frankly, there is no issue serious enough between them to put at risk what they have built over decades. Both think the future belongs to them and there is no reason to risk it all when there is so much to gain from co-operation.

I hope there is more travel and trade ties and cultural exchanges. The geopolitical competition will still be there to an extent but it needn't cause hostilities.

Yeah honestly I wish more Indians would actually come to visit China, they'd probably imagine some kind of police state. I've lived a whole bunch of places in my life, there's just as much personal freedom as anywhere and no one will bother you even if you say bad stuff about the government, officials etc etc.

Chinese tourists tend to go to places like Europe/Canada/Australia/Japan etc.

And I haven't seen many Indian tourists in China either. It seems to be mostly Westerners.

My indian friend lives in Shanghai and he told me truthfully India cannot compete with China. Hands down. That being said, I just want the ppl of India to enjoy a better quality of life. The poor just like poor many other places are treated very badly but there are a lot of great folks out there.CHeers!

My indian friend lives in Shanghai and he told me truthfully India cannot compete with China. Hands down. That being said, I just want the ppl of India to enjoy a better quality of life. The poor just like poor many other places are treated very badly but there are a lot of great folks out there.CHeers!

You mentioned that you are a Mallu from Kerala right? :confused:

And I haven't seen many Indian tourists in China either. It seems to be mostly Westerners.

A surprising number of people I know have been to Hongkong. I'm guessing you get a lot of laowai in Hongkong nowadays.

My cousin was there for 3 months on an internship for Financial engineering.....he had wonderful things to say.

Hopefully in the future India and China can develop JV together in numerous fields......Two ethnic groups with the greatest minds on Earth might lead to some startling developments for mankind!

I've actually seen 2 indians. One was at school riding a motorcycle and one was on the high speed train from Changsha. He got on my bus too.

Seriously, I do not hate Indians as a race. I hate the Wall Street regime and their puppets, many of which happen to be ethnically Indian (but not citizens of India) and claim themselves as Indian. I also hate the warlike Gandhi dynasty in India that's talking about war against China and Pakistan.

All we need a just a round table , few chairs and people like Gandhi & Jinnah who could solve issues with talks and not with Al-Khalids and Arjuns.

That is not true. There are many Indians studying and living in Chinese cities nowadays.

I say hello to a group of Indian students in the campus everyday. And I have seen Indians in Nanchang, Guangzhou, Shenzhen and Hangzhou when I was travelling there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom