What's new

How should Pakistanis view the Mughals?

Pashtuns tribes of Pakistan were clearly in conflict with Mughals- that whole Pashto language of the jinns thing

I'd say it was a bit more complicated than that. The first Mughal invader Zahir ud-din Muhammad Babar, for example, allied with Yusufzais before making his first raid into India in 1519. Yusufzai chief, Malak Ahmed Khan of Swat, agreed to give his granddaughter Bibi Mubarka Yusufzai in marriage to Babur and form a sort of political alliance with the Mughals. Yusufzai soldiers later accompanied Babur during his subsequent invasions of India and in his final victory against Ibrahim Lodhi at Panipat in 1526

Mughals later on fully exploited the never-ending infighting among various Pashtun factions/tribes. The most significant example probably is that of Pir Roshan (an extremely popular Pashtun Sufi, the first Pashtun nationalist who created the Pashto alphabet). A struggle was going on in the Pashtun belt at that time between the followers of unorthodox Pir-e-Roshan and Akhund Darweza (buried in Peshawar) followers. By the standards prevailing today, Pir Roshan was a wajib-ul-qatl heretic who had declared prophethood but the majority of Pashtuns back then were his ardent supporters. Mughal emperors had declared war on the followers of Pir-e-Roshan which ultimately led to the emergence of Akhund Darweza's orthodox Islam as the prominent version/interpretation of Islam in the Pakhtun areas, something that has remained unchanged ever since.

Arab merchants couldn't spread Islam. Until the arrival of Muslamic invaders.

I don't blame the Muslims for doing what they did. I blame the Hindus for letting the Muslims do whatever they like.
and what Sena faction do you favour, November Papa ? :D

I'd say it was a bit more complicated than that. The first Mughal invader Zahir ud-din Muhammad Babar, for example, allied with Yusufzais before making his first raid into India in 1519. Yusufzai chief, Malak Ahmed Khan of Swat, agreed to give his granddaughter Bibi Mubarka Yusufzai in marriage to Babur and form a sort of political alliance with the Mughals. Yusufzai soldiers later accompanied Babur during his subsequent invasions of India and in his final victory against Ibrahim Lodhi at Panipat in 1526

Mughals later on fully exploited the never-ending infighting among various Pashtun factions/tribes. The most significant example probably is that of Pir Roshan (an extremely popular Pashtun Sufi, the first Pashtun nationalist who created the Pashto alphabet). A struggle was going on in the Pashtun belt at that time between the followers of unorthodox Pir-e-Roshan and Akhund Darweza (buried in Peshawar) followers. By the standards prevailing today, Pir Roshan was a wajib-ul-qatl heretic who had declared prophethood but the majority of Pashtuns back then were his ardent supporters. Mughal emperors had declared war on the followers of Pir-e-Roshan which ultimately led to the emergence of Akhund Darweza's orthodox Islam as the prominent version/interpretation of Islam in the Pakhtun areas, something that has remained unchanged ever since.
Bayazid Ansari also known as Pir Roshan was a cult and he created his own sect he drank wine, openly did blasphemy, went against basic Islamic rulings there was nothing sane about his cult eventually he was killed but his followers are still found amongst pashtuns.

The Mughal cleansing of his Roshaniya cult was justified.

Last edited:
and what Sena faction do you favour, November Papa ? :D
I don't support any cuck Hindu netas. First kill the termites. Then you will get my support.

Aurangzeb did not contest elections or hold public rallies making false promises. He just did what his faith asked him to do. Thats an enemy even I can admire.

Most people view them with disgust just like how Qasim is considered an invading foreigner.

Although central Asian architectural design are ingrained with the local landscape but not the history that brought them with it.

Most people view them with disgust just like how Qasim is considered an invading foreigner.

Although central Asian architectural design are ingrained with the local landscape but not the history that brought them with it.
Qasim is considered a invader by Sindhi ethnic nationalist who clearly have no grasp of history what really occurred at that time Muhammad Bin Qasim and his invasion was justified if you look at it from a historical viewpoint and not with your ethnic nationalistic lens.

Qasim is considered a invader by Sindhi ethnic nationalist who clearly have no grasp of history what really occurred at that time Muhammad Bin Qasim and his invasion was justified if you look at it from a historical viewpoint and not with your ethnic nationalistic lens.

The Sindhi sentiment is shared by Balochis and Punjabis. Qasim came from present day Balochistan and traversed Sindh till modern day Punjab.

That’s the British.
Aurangzeb R.H. brought the subcontinents gdp to 25% of the worlds gdp.
British looted $40 trillion + worth of resources from the subcontinent

It clear who were looters and who weren’t.

You’re dealing with a murtad ethno kufar who thinks biblical Jesus is something that we should respect and emulate to because of his peaceful stance. Biblical, not Quranic….

Actually had Naaz at our house and my mom invited these Muhajir Shia folks. They called Jinnah a crook and Pakistan a mistake. They called Bin Qasim exactly what you said about.
I argued with them, and I’m Shia too.

Last edited:
The Sindhi sentiment is shared by Balochis and Punjabis. Qasim came from present day Balochistan and traversed Sindh till modern day Punjab.
Sentiments shared by Ethnic Nationalists who utter the same concocted viewpoint as for Baloch they were under Rashidun caliphate Muhammad Qasim didn't even personally invade Balochistan. Being a Ethno Nationalist comes with a usual biased viewpoint of history the same story that Sindhi Nats make up is ushered by Punjabi Nats as well I know since am a Punjabi too I've been through all these idiotic movements.

Actually had Naaz at our house and my mom invited these Muhajir Shia folks. They called Jinnah a crook and Pakistan a mistake. They called Bin Qasim exactly what you said about.
I argued with them, and I’m Shia too
They are all part of the puzzle it's a side effect of being historically unaware and frankly uneducated.

Sentiments shared by Ethnic Nationalists who utter the same concocted viewpoint as for Baloch they were under Rashidun caliphate Muhammad Qasim didn't even personally invade Balochistan. Being a Ethno Nationalist comes with a usual biased viewpoint of history the same story that Sindhi Nats make up is ushered by Punjabi Nats as well I know since am a Punjabi too I've been through all these idiotic movements.

Balochistan may have come under Arab control after Persian capitulation.

Wherever Arabs went, be it Persia, Sindh or Hind, they were considered as an invading force.

In Sindh, many traditions have survived on how some Arabs defected and fought against the invaders.

The Mughal marauders settled in Punjab and Delhi but Arab invaders only sought strategic depth to deny Persian revival

Balochistan may have come under Arab control after Persian capitulation.

Wherever Arabs went, be it Persia, Sindh or Hind, they were considered as an invading force.

In Sindh, many traditions have survived on how some Arabs defected and fought against the invaders.

The Mughal marauders settled in Punjab and Delhi but Arab invaders only sought strategic depth to deny Persian revival
1: Balochistan was under Rashidun Caliphate after they defeated the Sassanians it's history empires fall others rise.

2: By your logic every empire in existence was a invader Arabs were not a rare case.

3: Many traditions lol the main works on Sindh conquest are Chachnama and Al-Baladhuri's Kitab Futuh al-Buldan which both say a small contingent defected due to mistreatment and arduous campaign of Sindh and these same "defecters" amusingly defected back when Raja Dahir was on his last legs. So much for the traditions.

4: Persian revival and that in Balochistan you must be kidding me LMAO Balochistan was part of Sassania so it was logical that it would be conquered since it was land route for trade between mainland India and Middle East. By the time Ummayds took control Persia was effectively pacified although there were some revolts in mainland Iran not Balochistan.

Bayazid Ansari also known as Pir Roshan was a cult and he created his own sect he drank wine, openly did blasphemy, went against basic Islamic rulings there was nothing sane about his cult eventually he was killed but his followers are still found amongst pashtuns.

The Mughal cleansing of his Roshaniya cult was justified.

These lies were propagated by the opponents of Pir Roshan to tarnish his image

Pir Roshan was a warrior, a poet, and a Sufi inspired by Ibn Arabi's doctrine of wahdat ul wujud

He was a devout Muslim

Pir Roshan was a warrior, a poet, and a Sufi inspired by Ibn Arabi's doctrine of wahdat ul wujud

He was a devout Muslim
Saw your dp. Are you a Freemason Muslim?

He was a devout Muslim
Astagfirullah, Bayazid Ansari May Allah's curse be upon him writes in his personal works of his apostasy against Islamic rulings, a warrior "Sufi" who fought against Mughals to protect his cult until he was nabbed and executed.

Examples.

Rejecting the concept of angels:
"Angels are not the servants of God, but rather a product of human imagination."

Rejecting the idea of predestination:
"Human beings have the power to shape their own destinies, and are not bound by predetermined fate."

Advocating for the use of music and dance in worship:
"Let us sing and dance in praise of the Almighty, for this is the true path to spiritual enlightenment."

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom