What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

what about more cultural ties with Iran(leave aside shia-sunni differences) replace urdu with Farsi. Pakistani people are too much distracted by India(media,culture etc). Farsi language can really help make a difference. Slowly, people to people contact between Pakistan and central Asian countries especially Iran will happen with cultural exchanges as well. Farsi was once the language used by Islamic rulers- Remember. Urdu is definitely Khadi boli, the Hindustani(Hindu!!) language spoken by Indians. speaking Urdo is mimicking Hindustani.

India and Pakistan can remain as neutral countries IF Pakistan accepts this. afterall, 50% of Pakistan is in middle east(as well as people).

the most fascinating thing is neither Bangladesh nor Srilanka have this complaint of Indian culture "endangering" their culture. that is because they are truely south Asian countries with their own cultures still preserved. they don't care for Indian as it offers nothing much different. while it is not true for most of Pakistan.

urdu isnt indian language, its a muslim language which evolved in the muslim time period, infact i say hindi evolved on urdu lines, because the original language of hindus is sanskirit not hindi, hindi is something which was made into something else than urdu in order to recognise the hindu's language when nobody was giving two arse to sanskirit...

Truth is Hinduism evolved from the religion of IVC. Either it is swastika, or meditation in Hinduism, the Pashupati etc.
hindu ,hindusium ,hindustan all these names were given to u ..and muslims gave u these name ,i was really surprised to know that most of the indians donot know about their caste ,i read the comments on the thread ""what is ur caste"

And Hindu religion breaks new ground right? funny hindus

Considering its around 5000 years older, way more new ground than Islam.

When you get down to it, by the time the Arabs found organized religion, most of the civilized world already had their own for a few thousand years - give or take a thousand here or there.

Which is also around how long Islam has been in existence.

Which was the point I was making.

And oh for the friggin umpteenth time ......

I am not Hindu.

Good point. The source of all civilization in South Asia came from the IVC, which exists almost entirely in modern-day Pakistan.
Civilization belongs to those who carried it forward and not who are living presently on that peace of land
They own the materialistic things but we own the values,the learning the teachings the civilization

There is identity insecurity among Pakistanis;
have you ever seen an Palestinian/Iseraeli claiming Jesus/Christianity as theirs?
Do people of Istanbul claim roman culture as theirs?

You ruled us? Biggest joke ever coming from people who converted in front of the fear of the sword :lol: Name me one Muslim Pakistani King that even ruled present day Pakistan, much less present day India :rofl:

Its funny when products of Arab rape leftovers think they are equal to Hindus, it does amuse me a lot :lol:

Ruling is not something to be proud of. If Pakistan didn't have monarchy then it tells us that we were democratic. :lol:
While you guys were washing your masters underwear, we were living in peace and in equality. ;)

And yes BTW Pakistani people saved you. Wonder why so many hindus and Indian muslims fled to Pakistan? :azn:

hindu ,hindusium ,hindustan all these names were given to u ..and muslims gave u these name ,i was really surprised to know that most of the indians donot know about their caste ,i read the comments on the thread ""what is ur caste"

Word Hind and Hindu was given by Iranians some around 500BC, 2500 years ago. Hindustan was given by Turks, no denying that.

Oh yes dude.. Thats why calling culture if yourself very much superior and other's one a crap... By the way, will you care to explain why your so called Muslim Culture is better than Indian?? Do you have something to explain why do you think yourself a Philosopher of Culture...

By the way People in rest of many nations dont have the same ideology of the one which you have.. It Seems that these ppl may real jerk.. Or is it otherwise??

A true Muslim culture may not be the best example for non-muslim however it is for us!

Ruling is not something to be proud of. If Pakistan didn't have monarchy then it tells us that we were democratic. :lol:
While you guys were washing your masters underwear, we were living in peace and in equality. ;)

Peace word does not suit in a pakistani mouth...

Considering its around 5000 years older, way more new ground than Islam.

Thats why hindusim is merely concentrated in India while Islam is the fastest growing religion not in the Muslim world but in West as well!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447700 said:
urdu isnt indian language, its a muslim language which evolved in the muslim time period, infact i say hindi evolved on urdu lines, because the original language of hindus is sanskirit not hindi, hindi is something which was made into something else than urdu in order to recognise the hindu's language when nobody was giving two arse to sanskirit...

What is Muslim Language?? please enlighten me

Sare Musalmano ka theka tumne liya hai kya??

You cannot claim Muslim culture as entirely yours
A Muslim is as Indian as any Hindu, Sikh, JAin, Christian etc etc

which is their own loss... Their continuous need to brand Islam as alien to their land leads to the communal tensions seen from time to time.

Unless Mecca and Madina were part of the Indian subcontinent, Islam was indeed alien to this part of the world and unless due to some tectonic shift they become part of the subcontnent, they will be alien. Think it about it - Was the language of the Prophet an Indian one ? Were the epic battles that first happened, happened here ?, were the initial warriors from our stock ? Any of your sacred places present here ?. All of them in Arabia. Then why do you get slighted when people call the idealogy of Islam as alien to these lands.

Thats why hindusim is merely concentrated in India while Islam is the fastest growing religion not in the Muslim world but in West as well!

There's no converting by the sword or by teachings in Hinduism. You cannot become Hindu unless you are born one.

What is Muslim Language?? please enlighten me

Sare Musalmano ka theka tumne liya hai kya??

You cannot claim Muslim culture as entirely yours
A Muslim is as Indian as any Hindu, Sikh, JAin, Christian etc etc

I think Pakistan is also part of this planet.

Back
Top Bottom