What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

Yes you are right.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Hinduism is an ancient Pakistani religion.

You are showing me a piece of land where is culture

Culture is owned by those who inherit it

Palestinian/Israeli never claim Christianity
People of Istanbul never claim roman culture

Yes you are right.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Hinduism is an ancient Pakistani religion.

You are showing me a piece of land where is culture

Culture is owned by those who inherit it

Palestinian/Israeli never claim Christianity
People of Istanbul never claim roman culture

There's no converting by the sword or by teachings in Hinduism. You cannot become Hindu unless you are born one.

No...conversions happen and are valid.

This delusional thinking by the Brahmins was what impeded the growth of Hinduism in the intitial times, along with the ridiculous notion of not crossing the oceans.

* Hoping you are not a Brahmin* :D

if you believe India's cultural influence on Pakistan is despisable, why not ban India's Television channels as well as other cultural similarities. IMO, URDU language is the reason why Pakistanis are interested in India. why not encourage another language which can help Pakistani people from India's influence. like....FARSI.

but, We are not(atleast a minority) really happy that North Indian culture spreads in Pakistan.

Actually urdu is the most attacked by indian culture. grammer aside, punjabi and sindhi probably have more common vocabulary with hindi than urdu.
Read about the history of urdu, it was the language of the court spoken by civilized muslims rulers(no offence), hindi is just a rip off. I have respect for sanskrit, so im no racist, but hindi is just yuck! :P

There's no converting by the sword or by teachings in Hinduism. You cannot become Hindu unless you are born one.

The more Indians speak the more the convinces the world that you guys suffer from syndrome of delusional.
No one in the west are chasing around anybody with a sword to convert university students, professors, doctors, engineers, scientists, sportsmen, celebrities and even ex-islamphobians.

And thank god I am not a hindu.

80 Million the biggest lie in all Muslims wars very few people were killed but India needs to decide what they want if they want to take pride in Taj Mahal and Lal Qila and other such things than they should also accept events of Somnath and take pride in that to and also take pride in great Muhammad Gauri

Ah gaya maulvi saab...:lol: Take pride in Muhammed Ghori...:blink:

Yeah... Your forefathers & ancestors were killed for being hindu so the remaining hindus either sacrificed their self respect & converted to islam to form proud people like you or fled & settled to other far flung parts without loosing their religion & self respect.

The ******** is strong in this one.
Islam is the right religion, the only truth. If you don't believe that then whatever. It has nothing to do with parents, I have no interest in anything else, i have studied all and come to my conclusions. Being born is a minor influence to thsoe with higher intellectual capability, you honestly think following your ancsestors is something to be proud of?
But whatever, Islam is the religion of Adam AS, so before hinduism Islam was still there

If Moghul wanted ??? Lol

Converting entire hindu population was not a cutting a piece of cake.

Akbar could rule India only with help of hindu rajpootana kings, he pleased rajpoots, befriended them as he knew without their help he will never rule india, His son & grandson followed the same suit.

Aurangazeb tried to convert every single hindu & in turn got beaten by Raja Chahhtrapati Shivaji in longest war that moghul ever fought & died of butt hurt making future Moghul emperors mere puppets of peshwas.

Does any European country have valleys named as PAGANKUSH where millions of pagans were slaughtered for being non-christians like hindus & buddhist were slaughtered for being non-muslims like we have HINDUKUSH??
Was prize of 1000 golden coins given to people who was gifted Head of Pagan priest by Christian kingss like head of Buddhist or Hindu Preist was rewarded by Timur??

Funny how buddists never cry ******** in the same way you do?

Personal views may vary & be right or wrong according to personal experiences but that doesnt nullify islamic influence on our culture, arts, architecture, music, etc.

Not all areas are affected by the imprint left by the invasions.

We including indian muslims love Tipu Sultan & Akbar who proved to be loyal son of mother india but hate Aurangazeb who wanted to harm the indian diversity & indian unity nobody counts religion while hating it.

I dont love Tipu Sultan. Maybe I'm indifferent. If you know anything about his atrocities on the Hindus and Christians of Malabar and Coast you would not talk like this. The producers at DD should be put to the firing squad for completely whitewashing history and putting up a halal version of Tipu on screen.

If you have any further doubts, you can ask any of the Keralite members here.

Funny how buddists never cry ******** in the same way you do?

Buddhists dont cry like that. Its the leftie anarchists and neo-Buddhists aka Ambedkarites who do.

:rofl: :rofl:

so they conducted survey in every city?

they randomly ask children like 1000 ppl and decide... :rofl:

so bring smthng new..

The word denial and India goes hand in hand.

The survey was not conducted by ISI agents but infact by Ministry of Women and child Development.

Earlier this year, the central government did draft such a legislation: the Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Bill was sent to the various states for consideration. One version of the Bill became available to the press through sources at the Ministry of Women and Child Development. One clause in particular (regarding the decriminalising of non-penetrative sexual exploration between children older than 12) was much discussed in various public and media forums. Prior to this, the sexual abuse of children became a matter of public interest following publication of the report by the MWCD entitled ‘Study on Child Abuse India 2007’ which revealed that more than 53% of children in India have probably been sexually abused and many have never shared the fact of this abuse with anyone.

The reason why 1 out every 2nd child in india is sexually molested is because of cowards like you who turn blind eye to such a matter.

Didn't do so.. for a very long time.. infact brought in a lot of converts who were tired of their daughters being burnt right after their old husbands died. The confrontation is only what has been taught in text books.. based on stories of invaders whose motivations were clearly much closer to those of Alexander than that of spreading the religion.

Hmm..that is a very wrong example. Sati was practised only in Rajasthan, mostly by the Rajputs and in Bengal, or that is what I am aware of -- for different reasons though. What about UP,Bihar, Deccan etc ?

Yeah... Your forefathers & ancestors were killed for being hindu so the remaining hindus either sacrificed their self respect & converted to islam to form proud people like you or fled & settled to other far flung parts without loosing their religion & self respect.

When Islam entered the region hinduism became irrelevant to the enlightened people thus the mass conversion took place and thats why today Islam is the fasted growing religion despite cowards like you try their utter most to slander the religion of truth.

Frankly, besides AMU, most of us would gift you those institutions via legally binding charter if we could. Free.

If AMU goes ahead and bans facebook, as they threatened some time back, perhaps that should also be included..:D

Back
Top Bottom