What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3447700 said:
urdu isnt indian language, its a muslim language which evolved in the muslim time period, infact i say hindi evolved on urdu lines, because the original language of hindus is sanskirit not hindi, hindi is something which was made into something else than urdu in order to recognise the hindu's language when nobody was giving two arse to sanskirit...

You don't know anything about North India. Urdu is Khariboli with loaned nouns from Persian and Arabic. Khariboli evolved from Shauraseni Prakrit.

So, I always amazed how the sole bearer of IVC can claim Urdu of Ganga valley civilization. :cheesy:

The word denial and India goes hand in hand.

The survey was not conducted by ISI agents but infact by Ministry of Women and child Development.

Earlier this year, the central government did draft such a legislation: the Protection of Children Against Sexual Offences Bill was sent to the various states for consideration. One version of the Bill became available to the press through sources at the Ministry of Women and Child Development. One clause in particular (regarding the decriminalising of non-penetrative sexual exploration between children older than 12) was much discussed in various public and media forums. Prior to this, the sexual abuse of children became a matter of public interest following publication of the report by the MWCD entitled ‘Study on Child Abuse India 2007’ which revealed that more than 53% of children in India have probably been sexually abused and many have never shared the fact of this abuse with anyone.

The reason why 1 out every 2nd child in india is sexually molested is because of cowards like you who turn blind eye to such a matter.

okies..talk with any indian..they will tell u better :) ..

Ancient India was more liberal, by the medieval time Hinduism become more conservative and introvert.

Happens everytime when a faith comes into contact with another radically opposite to that. Why ? Just to maintain the difference.

The more Indians speak the more the convinces the world that you guys suffer from syndrome of delusional.
No one in the west are chasing around anybody with a sword to convert university students, professors, doctors, engineers, scientists, sportsmen, celebrities and even ex-islamphobians.

And thank god I am not a hindu.

Yeah thank god for that! and what's the whole world - a couple of retards, and read my post again - I clearly said by force or by teachings, it is universal knowledge that Islam has indulged in conversion by the sword, don't be delusional that it was not.

No...conversions happen and are valid.

No, those are pseudo conversions and not actually a drive - Hindu's never pursue anyone to convert to Hinduism.

You would make a good politician.

In that manner.. even the Buddist faith.. or Hinduism is Alien..

No it aint. Can you explain the foreign content of Hinduism or Buddhism..I mean well established facts and not theories ?

No, those are pseudo conversions and not actually a drive - Hindu's never pursue anyone to convert to Hinduism.

True. But they are still not invalid. You dont have to be born a Hindu to be a Hindu.

Clearly the intention of Indians was to piss off Pakistanis on this thread.

do not off, on

When Islam entered the region hinduism became irrelevant to the enlightened people thus the mass conversion took place and thats why today Islam is the fasted growing religion despite cowards like you try their utter most to slander the religion of truth.

Truth has no religion.

You don't know anything about North India. Urdu is Khariboli with loaned nouns from Persian and Arabic. Khariboli evolved from Shauraseni Prakrit.

So, I always amazed how the sole bearer of IVC can claim Urdu of Ganga valley civilization. :cheesy:

Loaned nouns from persian or arabic? Read some history Urdu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia get that in your head. we are simple carrying the legacy. And we all know how ganga is full of civilization!

Loaned nouns from persian or arabic? Read some history Urdu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia get that in your head. we are simple carrying the legacy. And we all know how ganga is full of civilization!

Dude are you serious about this. :lol::lol: From your link. :cheesy:

Urdu means "(military) camp" in the Hindustani language, from Turkish ordu meaning "army"; and Urdu language was the language of the camp when Nader Shah of Persia (Iran) invaded India. Nader Shah set up his camp in what is now modern day Pakistan, and from here the Khariboli speaking Indians and the Persian speaking Iranians (Persians) mingled together and a third language, Urdu was born. :lol::lol:

Yeah thank god for that! and what's the whole world - a couple of retards, and read my post again - I clearly said by force or by teachings, it is universal knowledge that Islam has indulged in conversion by the sword, don't be delusional that it was not..
A couple of retards? Now if you take a moment from your useless life and actually for once do a research and you will come to know that people from all walks of life are converting to Islam. I can prove you that 53% of kids in India are sexually molested and i bet you cant provide one substantial evidence that only couple of retards (mentallly challage) people are converting to Islam. The retard here is you.
No, those are pseudo conversions and not actually a drive - Hindu's never pursue anyone to convert to Hinduism
Hindu Attacks on Christians in India - YouTube

Yeah thank god for that! and what's the whole world - a couple of retards, and read my post again - I clearly said by force or by teachings, it is universal knowledge that Islam has indulged in conversion by the sword, don't be delusional that it was not..
A couple of retards? Now if you take a moment from your useless life and actually for once do a research and you will come to know that people from all walks of life are converting to Islam. I can prove you that 53% of kids in India are sexually molested and i bet you cant provide one substantial evidence that only couple of retards (mentallly challage) people are converting to Islam. The retard here is you.
No, those are pseudo conversions and not actually a drive - Hindu's never pursue anyone to convert to Hinduism
Hindu Attacks on Christians in India - YouTube

Word Hind and Hindu was given by Iranians some around 500BC, 2500 years ago. Hindustan was given by Turks, no denying that.

the word hindu was given some around 500BC ,2500 :woot: OH MY GOD :hang2: .....it was given to u in AD ... It were the Muslim invaders (Ghorids) who for the first time in history imposed the foreign term Hindu on the many different peoples and religions of south Asia......
The term Hinduism was given by the British colonialists. Not a single pre-Muslim/British era Vedic, Brahman, Buddhist, Jain, or any other South Asian scripture/inscription mentions the word Hindu/Hinduism..
EVEN the word hind is not mentioned in rig-veda ......
dravidian were not called hindu ........
ACTUALLY U HAVE NO ANY PARTICULARY NAME TO BE CALLED LIKE WE HAVE THE NAME MUSLIM .......

Back
Top Bottom