What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

While on the subject of Indian culture (whatever that means), can someone please explain when, why and how Bharat pita (father) became Bharat mata (mother)?

How did he become her? Doesn't make any sense! Bharat is a guy's name, Bharat was a king who supposedly ruled the Indian sub continent once upon a time. When and why did the switch happen?

He underwent a sex change operation.

While on the subject of Indian culture (whatever that means), can someone please explain when, why and how Bharat pita (father) became Bharat mata (mother)?

How did he become her? Doesn't make any sense! Bharat is a guy's name, Bharat was a king who supposedly ruled the Indian sub continent once upon a time. When and why did the switch happen?
Oh ignarant you...when you use hindi words then dont write them in roman and confuse yourself and confuse others too......:rolleyes:

"भरत" =Bharat (Name of the king"

"भारत"=Bhārat (country) - pay attention to "ā" pronounced as "aa"

Kahan se nautanki UP wale aa jate hain.UP ganwar chahe india mai ho ya chahe pak main ganwar hi rahta hai....:rolleyes:

Kahan se nautanki UP wale aa jate hain.UP ganwar chahe india mai ho ya chahe pak main ganwar hi rahta hai....:rolleyes:

Lmao look who's talking. Btw Rampuris are known as nawabs and nobles so yeaah, our history is too rich for you people ;)

From language to clothes to food to movies to jewellery everything is same. Only some people in north Pakistan are indegeneous rest of Pakistan is nothing but Indian looking and Indian culture following people.

I think that although Pakistan shares some cultural roots with India, it is very much an independent country culturally. Pakistan has personalized culture different from India.

They are two different separate countries and claiming that Pakistani culture is Indian is saying Pakistan is

Seems like someone is jealous of Pakistani culture? Claiming it is Indian.

I think that although Pakistan shares some cultural roots with India, it is very much an independent country culturally. Pakistan has personalized culture different from India.

They are two different separate countries and claiming that Pakistani culture is Indian is saying Pakistan is

Sir you are absolutely correct. Pakistan as a nation and as a culture is completely distinct from Mother India. Pakistan culture is from the Indus Valley period while India is a created country that came into existence in 1947. Furthermore, Indians are created people.

Sir you are absolutely correct. Pakistan as a nation and as a culture is completely distinct from Mother India. Pakistan culture is from the Indus Valley period while India is a created country that came into existence in 1947. Furthermore, Indians are created people.

Why don't you list examples about what is the same between you and I?

Yes, Pakistan has ancient history, maybe Pakistan and India share some roots, but now we are two different things. Anyway, India became independent from Britain in 1947 anyway. How much of Indian culture is British?

Yes, Pakistan has ancient history, maybe Pakistan and India share some roots, but now we are two different things. Anyway, India became independent from Britain in 1947 anyway. How much of Indian culture is British?

AS much as Pakistan's is Chinese. Ming Dynasty ---> Multan? Coincidence, I think not!

Considering you are not a false flagger, you know nothing about India and neither bothered yourself to open up the pages of history books. But what amuses me first is you are completely in oblivion about your own past too.

Your culture can never be Indian, it must not be.

Considering you are not a false flagger, you know nothing about India and neither bothered yourself to open up the pages of history books. But what amuses me first is you are completely in oblivion about your own past too.

Your culture can never be Indian, it must not be.

Very interesting assumption, but there is no point in arguing with a troll.

Very interesting assumption, but there is no point in arguing with a troll.

You are having only 6 posts in pocket but I admire your confidence.
Now take a deep breathe, buy a dictionary first. Or google search what troll means. Then go to market,buy a map. locate India first, then try to argue like a literate.

Why don't you list examples about what is the same between you and I?

We have nothing in common its not like you:
1) Listen to our music
2) speak our language
3) copy our marriage customs
4) watch our entertainment industry
5) Name your money "rupees" like us

Having only 6 posts in pocket I admire your confidence.

Again, interesting assumption. There is no reason to not be confident when one calls another ignorant, without stating any information to support his point whatsoever. You are not inviting intelligent discussion whatsoever, just blatantly ridiculing me. # of posts = the validity in the context of my posts. Thats quite egotistical of you. Obvious troll is obvious.

Be gone now troll.

We have nothing in common its not like you:
1) Listen to our music
2) speak our language
3) copy our marriage customs
4) watch our entertainment industry
5) Name your money "rupees" like us

And using a north indian language-urdu as national language..And a gujrati muslim being father of pakistan..

Back
Top Bottom