What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

What is Pakistani Culture??? If you are talking bout IVC culture, Its Hindu and Indian culture.

If you are talking bout Islamic culture then I must tell you "except Muhammad and Koran, nothing is Islamic", everything is copied from one or other religion.

To be perfectly honest, the Quran does not largely break new ground either.

Where it comes across as highly culture incongruent from an Indian perspective, I suspect is less divine and more Arab culturally influenced from a purely mortal Mohammad perspective.

As was true for the other Prophets in their time as well.

I hope this does not calssify as blasphemy or something?

To be perfectly honest, the Quran does not largely break new ground either.

Where it comes across as highly culture incongruent from an Indian perspective, I suspect is less divine and more Arab culturally influenced from a purely mortal Mohammad perspective.

As was true for the other Prophets in their time as well.

I hope this does not calssify as blasphemy or something?

Not entirely..relatively speaking Windows 7 builts on its predecessors'..
You cant say that windows wont run on that architecture or not.. all you have to do is port it in the local code.. Some features that were acceptable for the architectural there wont be in this one..
but the Kernel stays the same.(sorry if you did not get my nerdspeak)
But then again.. Islam is Religion from God.. O.E.M Full and Final Version(no more changes ever).. in my view anyway ;)

As for the bigot comment.. I take it back in light of your explanation of your view.
But I reiterate.. singling out Islam will only seem to fix things for say.. a hundred years at best.

Well we should root out any culture that comes from the Republic of India.

Enough said.

The primary problem here is that Pakistan can't make movies like Bollywood movies and thus cultural invasion by Bollywood and India, once they start making movies comparable to Bollywood (Hero-Heroine dancing around the tree) the identity crisis will go away ;)

Then start it with disowning the Urdu language. :lol:

I dont think you understood his post..
republic of India is India post independence..
not what common each took in 47.
Urdu was taken up by both nations.

Hillarious Doc made my day :rofl:

Said in half jest really.

On a ride once, as usual in the twisties, my best friend and I got super competitive, with some serious gunning on each other's arses, blocking, etc.

Finally I took advantage of a small break betwen a bus and a car and built a good lead of a couple of corners as the gap closed down and he could not close in after that.

Once I reached the spot we were heading for I quickly pulled to the side, and ripped off my helmet to give the impression I had been waiting for some time ;)

Our man comes gunning around the corner, sees me grinning, my bike parked on side stand, and tries to nonchalantly act cool and come to a skidding halt just behind my bike.

He miscalculates his approach speed, the distance, and the fact that his front disc locked on bajri, and instead of lightly pecking my bike, he smooches its backside.

Bottom line - my bike jolts forward before my (and his) horrified eyes, and falls off the side stand.

I cannot believe what I have just seen. I cannot even abuse or get violent.

So I pick up my bike, put on my helmet, and race away.

We did not talk for two months ...... :P

The same way Rinkle Kumari's grandchildren are not going to know that her Hindu mother was kidnapped, raped and forcefully converted to Islam.

Hi just because 1 out every 2 children in India are sexually molested does not mean the rest of the world lives in such a lifestyle. Everything from Indian mouth is associated with rape, lol i wonder why.

Hi just because 1 out every 2 children in India are sexually molested does not mean the rest of the world lives in such a lifestyle. Everything from Indian mouth is associated with rape, lol i wonder why.

unending stories of the false and bigotted lie, the girls have escaped willingly to marry their muslim lovers, false accusation of hindu families to hide their daughter's guilt of escaping with a lover

jhut bole kawwa kate, indians arnt the thekedars of pakistani hindu's life

what about more cultural ties with Iran(leave aside shia-sunni differences) replace urdu with Farsi. Pakistani people are too much distracted by India(media,culture etc). Farsi language can really help make a difference. Slowly, people to people contact between Pakistan and central Asian countries especially Iran will happen with cultural exchanges as well. Farsi was once the language used by Islamic rulers- Remember. Urdu is definitely Khadi boli, the Hindustani(Hindu!!) language spoken by Indians. speaking Urdo is mimicking Hindustani.

India and Pakistan can remain as neutral countries IF Pakistan accepts this. afterall, 50% of Pakistan is in middle east(as well as people).

the most fascinating thing is neither Bangladesh nor Srilanka have this complaint of Indian culture "endangering" their culture. that is because they are truely south Asian countries with their own cultures still preserved. they don't care for Indian as it offers nothing much different. while it is not true for most of Pakistan.

what about more cultural ties with Iran(leave aside shia-sunni differences) replace urdu with Farsi. Pakistani people are too much distracted by India(media,culture etc). Farsi language can really help make a difference. India and Pakistan can remain as neutral countries IF Pakistan accepts this. afterall, 50% of Pakistan is in middle east(as well as people).

the most fascinating thing is neither Bangladesh nor Srilanka have this complaint of Indian culture "endangering" their culture. that is because they are truely south Asian countries with their own cultures still preserved. they don't care for Indian as it offers nothing much different. while it is not true for most of Pakistan.

Part of this mystery may have to do with the fact that the area that is pakistan has been a sort of breakwaters between south asia and the middle east.

You are mistaken by bollywood movies to be indian culture, real indian culture is **** compared to Pakistani muslim culture. We are much more open minded and civilized than backward indians.

Oh yes dude.. Thats why calling culture if yourself very much superior and other's one a crap... By the way, will you care to explain why your so called Muslim Culture is better than Indian?? Do you have something to explain why do you think yourself a Philosopher of Culture...

By the way People in rest of many nations dont have the same ideology of the one which you have.. It Seems that these ppl may real jerk.. Or is it otherwise??

Back
Top Bottom