What's new

How many years will it take for China to add another India's nominal GDP? 3, 4 or 5?

How many years it will take for China to add another Indian GDP?

• less than 3 years

• 3 years

• 4 years

• 5 years

• more than 5 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Chinese and their self aggrandizement. I am sure, most of the Chinese are on payroll of CPC to spread propaganda about China on the net. As Chinese economy is on decline, I see more and more propaganda.
Hun,We just need a modi to modi-fies our statistics.Would india lend him to us?

Last edited:
:lol: Chinese and their self aggrandizement. I am sure, most of the Chinese are on payroll of CPC to spread propaganda about China on the net. As Chinese economy is on decline, I see more and more propaganda.
On the decline, with around 3 years adding an Indians GDP, 2 years adding India's entire retail sales and several weeks adding India's entire online business?
:rofl:

$2.32 trillion in retail sales by China in 6 months.

Thats bigger than the ENTIRE Indian economy.

That's embarrassing :lol:

Retail sell in India would naturally be lower as they can't live without a bargain.

PPP is not to be taken seriously.

Indians take PPPseriously. They like to brag with PPP.

Indians take PPPseriously. They like to brag with PPP.

If Chinese could have the PPP scale to the same amount as their Nominal in USD versus India...they would be bragging about PPP as well.

But it doesn't so their typical agenda starts to be busted....so they go into ultra- defensive/ridiculing/circle-jerk mode.

Its like that chinese guy in the other thread who refuses to believe that China has 11% malnutrition...compared to India's 15%.

How can it beeeeee? :cry::cry::cry:

If Chinese could have the PPP scale to the same amount as their Nominal in USD versus India...they would be bragging about PPP as well.

But it doesn't so their typical agenda starts to be busted....so they go into ultra- defensive/ridiculing/circle-jerk mode.

Its like that chinese guy in the other thread who refuses to believe that China has 11% malnutrition...compared to India's 15%.

But PPP is way too arbitrary. It's math that can be changed, funny math. And only Indians brag with PPP..

...You can use calculator..
It's is of no use posting this thread...

Comparative perspective, my friend.

Only thing burning is your ego since AndrewJin exposed how utterly irrelevant the Indian economy is compared to China.

China creates an Indian economy every 2 years

That's the core of the argument that cannot be statistically unproven.

Their is 6 to 7 trillion GDP at best !!

Have you considered PPP then if we are going to prefer real to nominal?
kid``PPP is nonsense, only deluded and ego thirsty Indian would quote that as vedic megic``

look at consumption, you are like 1/10 of China's``yet keep bragging about 'consumption' driven``
and your much bragged 'IT superpower' delusion is slapped like a b1tch, when annual e-commerce transaction figures are revealed```your primitive society only generates less than 1/75 of what China does annually``

so wake up to the reality, India is nobody in modern world in terms of science, technology, economy and politics``` it has every bit of characteristic of being a factor driven primitive society, period

if China's 'real' GDP is around 6 trillion, then your pony India' gdp wont even come close to 600 billion

What's funny is that the Indians actually believe their malnutrition is only 15% :lol:

But PPP is way too arbitrary. It's math that can be changed, funny math. And only Indians brag with PPP..

A) Nominal value ignores/underestimates many intangibles.
B) PPP value is a much indicator for measuring standard of living as it measures purchasing power.
C) The dodgy math is on the part of the Chinese - neither their Nominal nor PPP numbers are deemed acceptable by economists.

What's funny is that the Indians actually believe their malnutrition is only 15% :lol:
The answer is-Vedic maths.Lower castes are not counted as people in the surveys.:(

The answer is-Vedic maths.Lower castes are not counted as people in the surveys.:(

A) Nominal value ignores/underestimates many intangibles.
B) PPP value is a much indicator for measuring standard of living as it measures purchasing power.
C) The dodgy math is on the part of the Chinese - neither their Nominal nor PPP numbers are deemed acceptable by economists.
I guess you are posting on this forum with a device paid with PPP dollars:D

I guess you are posting on this forum with a device paid with PPP dollars:D
I'm sure Hindu can use PPP dollars to buy more home appliances.
I don't want to hear any news that thousands of people die because they cannot afford an A/C.
屏幕快照 2015-10-09 13.40.50.png
屏幕快照 2015-10-09 13.40.33.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom