What's new

How Islamic inventors changed the World

seeing the result here, im not ganna start another thread for some time. i hate too say this but pdf has too many indians who are trolls and good at taking thread off topic by starting random discussions.

Actually its called the Hindu-arabic system.

There are many Indian inventions ever heard of chess? plastic surgery? dentistry?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

List of Indian inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hindu

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Hindu–Arabic numeral system[1] or Hindu numeral system[2] is a positional decimal numeral system developed between the 1st and 5th centuries by Indian mathematicians, adopted by Persian (Al-Khwarizmi's circa 825 book On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals) and Arab mathematicians (Al-Kindi's circa 830 volumes On the Use of the Indian Numerals), and spread to the western world by the High Middle Ages

Wikipedia :rofl::lol: Again poor bhartis embarrassing themselves :cry:

seeing the result here, im not ganna start another thread for some time. i hate too say this but pdf has too many indians who are trolls and good at taking thread off topic by starting random discussions.

It is your fellow brothers taking credit where its not due

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Wikipedia :rofl::lol: Again poor bhartis embarrassing themselves :cry:

I can give you 100 of links

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

BBC - BBC Radio 4 Programmes - In Our Time, Indian Mathematics

Fact is Zero and decimal system came from Indians and spread to the arabs

Melvyn Bragg and guests discuss the contribution Indian mathematicians have made to our understanding of the subject. Mathematics from the Indian subcontinent has provided foundations for much of our modern thinking on the subject. They were thought to be the first to use zero as a number. Our modern numerals have their roots there too. And mathematicians in the area that is now India, Pakistan and Bangladesh were grappling with concepts such as infinity centuries before Europe got to grips with it. There’s even a suggestion that Indian mathematicians discovered Pythagoras’ theorem before Pythagoras.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

How many more you want?

Last edited by a moderator:
What does religion has to do with inventions?:unsure: If it does, then I guess the suicide bombers are also their idea. :triniti:
suicide bombing was first done by a dutch ship captain who blew up his ship along with himself because he didnt want it to be captured, now stop trolling. see this proves indians here took this off topic

It is true money does not mean automatically scientific advance.

However, money do help to develop science. It indeed shows a lot in the west institutions. As for Saudi, well, just as what I have said, it is outdated and backward in "mind". Money can help but you need mind to direct where they go.

As far as muslim domination over world, of course it is NOT true. For example, China has never been dominated by any religion at all and we will not be in the next thousand years.

Islam has little to none effects in Austalia, New Zealand, American countries (North and South) and east Asia countries as well as Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Nepal and etc. The list can be quite long.

You mix reason and cause. Countries who are scientifically advanced became rich. Money however dont help to develop science. See Saudis. And Muslims never" controlled the world".

suicide bombing was first done by a dutch ship captain who blew up his ship along with himself because he didnt want it to be captured, now stop trolling. see this proves indians here took this off topic

No it was your Pakistani brother that brought India into it or do you not want us to comment?

Is that why Iran/Turkey etc are still fighting for nothing and is that why they got slaughtered in Ex-Yugoslavia?

Indians beat Pakistanis fair and square in Mathematics,i have been to two Interntaional Math Olympiads and i saw no pakistanis there.I have friends who do advance mathematical research in IVY league Univs in the USA and all maths departments are full of Israelis,Hungarians,Russians and Indians and there are no pakistanis again.

U shud be happy that u are not born here,else you would not even have passed HSC/Metric.

Indian subcontinent doesn't negate anyone's history/facts but overhyping it with a nostalgic illusion is a true dna stamp of pire bred pakistanis like you,who am i to argue?

And all u have is some random survey of some random organization,i have facts in my hands and most of my friends live and study in ivy league universities,i dont rely on surveys.

PS: Notot forget i dont know of any pakistanis in Chess also.

Do you even have a point,bharti? My organization is not some "random" organization. See the thread atleast. Regarding your blabbering about bharti maths geniuses....you can all blabber...I have lived,studied and even taught Indians (not professionally but helped) ...They are no better in Maths than Pakistanis . Accept it. You can keep living in your brain farts and thats what bhartis do generally..Look at my flag...I LIVE in US....I have studied with your bharti students....NOTHING special...Yes,some bhartis are real nerd and genius but same goes for Americans,Pakistanis,Afghans,Russians,Chinese and who not? You can keep going to Math olympaids if that makes you feel good :lol: I guess you are one of those bhartis who believe "35% of scientists in NASA are Indians" :laugh:

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

No it was your Pakistani brother that brought India into it or do you not want us to comment?
what? no, not at all.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

really funny

Do you even have a point,bharti? My organization is not some "random" organization. See the thread atleast. Regarding your blabbering about bharti maths geniuses....you can all blabber...I have lived,studied and even taught Indians (not professionally but helped) ...They are no better in Maths than Pakistanis . Accept it. You can keep living in your brain farts and thats what bhartis do generally..Look at my flag...I LIVE in US....I have studied with your bharti students....NOTHING special...Yes,some bhartis are real nerd and genius but same goes for Americans,Pakistanis,Afghans,Russians,Chinese and who not? You can keep going to Math olympaids if that makes you feel good :lol: I guess you are one of those bhartis who believe "35% of scientists in NASA are Indians" :laugh:

I know what i am saying some random OECD PISA ranking?what a bogus name for some random ****.

You would have taught some guys getting degrees in the usa with dad's money,i dont understand how any indian would want to be taught by a pakistani and that too at maths?

I personally dont trust anyone's findings or any research report to make my view/judgement,it is all always first hand stuff.

And yeah you are free to be deluded,unless of course it is haraam in islam.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

what? no, not at all.

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

really funny

Obviously any destructive invention will have muslim participation in it.

I know what i am saying some random OECD PISA ranking?what a bogus name for some random ****.

I personally dont trust anyone's findings or any research report to make my view/judgement,it is all always first hand stuff.

And yeah you are free to be deluded,unless of course it is haraam in islam.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Obviously any destructive invention will have muslim participation in it.
of course, that is why muslims were the first to develop the nuke xD

There is no difference between a Muslim who is Persian or Pakistan or Indian - we don't necessarily have caste system, but socially we see some rift its part of being human

A research or innovation by Persian is are important as a Arab or Pakistan or Indian as long as it does good for human kind

Humans pass on knowledge from generation to generation so may be some medicine was inspired some place , I mean India has herbal medicine due to rich forest and habitat , of course you can't expect herbal medicine to come from Desert of Arabia etc so its more to do with the ecological system where a particular group resides

Someone might say well they created something or not but fact remains , the math and scientific importance of math and its applications were more prominent during peaks of Ottoman Empire , and previous ones

Muslims I think arrived in India pre Ottoman Empire time when Arabs were exploring that civilization perished .. in between which is why there was a disconnect between Ottoman Empire time for Muslims and , residents of India (dissidents of earlier Arab civilization)

Well, the case with Persians are that they thanked Arabs for bringing Islam to them but at the same time feels that they have superior culture and intellect than other Arabs. They feel very skeptical when Arabs claim the inventions and discoveries done by Iranians.

It is a trend,the Americans and the west have so many constructive inventions and the nuke is just an aberration.

It is a trend,the Americans and the west have so many constructive inventions and the nuke is just an aberration.
this thread is not a comparison between 2 sides

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Well, the case with Persians are that they thanked Arabs for bringing Islam to them but at the same time feels that they have superior culture and intellect than other Arabs. They feel very skeptical when Arabs claim the inventions and discoveries done by Iranians.
there are always some "race rivalry" though this is a thread on inventions by Muslims, and not Arabs, Persians, Indians etc

Back
Top Bottom