What's new

How Islamic inventors changed the World

rocket for military purpose was used by Tipu against britain according to History channel. I have seen a documentary there on Mughals where they praised Mughals a lot for many technologies such as using running water in their palaces which was an alien thing to europeans by that time. Anyway Muslims didn't steal your inventions indians. They are the father of systemic science. I mean modern science.. They collected knowledge from every part of the world, stored them in books, improved them. There are certain steps of science. Such as defining questioning and answering... I don't know exactly. But muslims started new era of science... Scientists believe only because of muslims greek indian inventions exist today.... Many were destroyed. Such as when Muslim spain was destroyed many books were destroyed. They first used street light 800 years ago. Unbelievable. isnt it?
even more was lost when the house of wisdom library was torn down by the mongols in 1258. So much knowledge was destroyed, if that was prevented the world today would be better in medicine and astronomy

All you are talking about Pre-Islamic science. Where Egyptians, Levants and Persians have main contribution. After the rise of Islam except Spain all other areas remained a Muslim Land. I did research about of Islamic Inventions I mostly found Persians, Persians, Persians and mostly Persians. And on Youtube I see many Persians bashing Arabs by main message,"Hamari Mehnat pe Zabardasti ka haq jatane aa gaye."

Once I was watching a Pakistani Channel where Oriya Maqbool Jaan was saying that Muslims made Indians civilized by discovering things like Nihari. Really, do the discovery of Nihari will ever equal the contribution of Aryabhatta, Bhaskara I & II, Charak, Shusrut, Panini, Brahmagupta and mighty Nalanda or Takshashila(Taxila) University. Bakhtiar Khilji could not find a copy of Quran in Nalanda University's Grand library, so he thought library is fake and put it on fire which burnt for days.

Well, I have read lot many history and I don't deny contribution of Islamic Era but it is very low in India. Their main contribution in India are in building architecture and cuisine.

Also, I would mention about Islamic Medicine system known as Yunaini which itself means it is copied from Greeks and I was once looking through ingredients used in Yunani medicine, many of the ingredient has ditto Sanskrit name of ingredient used in Ayurveda. Also, it is true that Arabs copied our Decimal system, Algebra(Beejganit) and Trigonometry.

There is no difference between a Muslim who is Persian or Pakistan or Indian - we don't necessarily have caste system, but socially we see some rift its part of being human

A research or innovation by Persian is are important as a Arab or Pakistan or Indian as long as it does good for human kind

Humans pass on knowledge from generation to generation so may be some medicine was inspired some place , I mean India has herbal medicine due to rich forest and habitat , of course you can't expect herbal medicine to come from Desert of Arabia etc so its more to do with the ecological system where a particular group resides

Someone might say well they created something or not but fact remains , the math and scientific importance of math and its applications were more prominent during peaks of Ottoman Empire , and previous ones

Muslims I think arrived in India pre Ottoman Empire time when Arabs were exploring that civilization perished .. in between which is why there was a disconnect between Ottoman Empire time for Muslims and , residents of India (dissidents of earlier Arab civilization)

I always find it funny that how Bhartis always come crying on this type of thread claiming that Muslims copy everything from India :lol:

So Muslim civilization, that remained remained "global" super power of the planet for CENTURIES , did not do anything but 'copied' everything from India (A land which itself was conquered by Muslims :lol: ) .... I feel pity on bhartis .... Cry as much you want..People still call numbers as ARABIC numerals ..shoooo sad :cry:

Islam remained dominant force of the planet for ~1000+ years out of 1400+ years of its entire history... That means that Islam enjoyed a very strong position for like 71% of its entire history....Is there ANY other thing/civilization on Earth that can match it? No,there isn't.

But yeah..Bhartis can't digest it and offcourse Muslims copied everything from their slaves :laugh:

But Muslims should now smell the coffee... Muslim civilization missed the industrial revolution ... For 300+ years..Muslim world is facing its worst decline..time to get to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always find it funny that how Bhartis always come crying on this type of thread claiming that Muslims copy everything from India :lol:

So Muslim civilization, that remained remained "global" super power of the planet for CENTURIES , did not do anything but 'copied' everything from India (A land which itself was conquered by Muslims :lol: ) .... I feel pity on bhartis .... Cry as much you want..People still call numbers as ARABIC numerals ..shoooo sad :cry:

Islam remained dominant force of the planet for ~1000+ years out of 1400+ years of its entire history... That means that Islam enjoyed a very strong position for like 71% of its entire history....Is there ANY other thing/civilization on Earth that can match it? No,there isn't.

But yeah..Bhartis can't digest it and offcourse Muslims copied everything from their slaves :laugh:

But Muslims should now smell the coffee... Muslim civilization missed the industrial revolution ... For 300+ years..Muslim world is facing its worst decline..time to get to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for that we need to UNITE and the only way i see us uniting is trough a caliphate

It is a given fact that the Arabic Numerals are from India as well as the Zero.

It makes no different to us,today we rule the world of Mathematics and Indians are way too good at Mathematics and we squarely beat even the Israelis and Hungarians at the Math Olympiads.

Make a caliphate would mean that millions of Muslims would kill each other. It would be a feast for your enemies.

I wonder how many muslim the last caliphate killed? and change your flags my false flagger indian frnd.

he doesn't have to be indian to see why a caliphate would bring about bloodshed.I guess barring Pakistanis,nobody cares about a caliphate and are quite cool about the current status quo,nothing gets more regressive than a Caliphate when there is an Arab spring going on atm.

PS:And i have to quote my pathan taxidriver about how his boss(who prefers to be called sheikh) treats him,it be a great satirical caricature on a caliphate.

It is a given fact that the Arabic Numerals are from India as well as the Zero.

You people are so pitiful. Yes Arabs DID take 0 from India etc ...And Arabs NEVER claimed credit.They call it "hindsa" (from India) BUT today's numeral system is developed by Arabs and not Indians. Putting Zero as base and devising different numeral operations was the 'karnama' of Arabs and historians rightly call today's "number SYSTEM" as "Arabic number system". Just coming up with zero isn't a big deal. I guess Zero is the ONLY achievement of Indians :P ... Arab/Iranian/Turk etc great achievements dwarfs Indian achievements (if any) by many miles. These all nations established great world empires and dominated seas (specially Ottoman Empire) ....Indian sub continent has alot of potential..but denying established history won't do us any good.

It makes no different to us,today we rule the world of Mathematics and Indians are way too good at Mathematics and we squarely beat even the Israelis and Hungarians at the Math Olympiads.

:lol::rofl::lol::lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/147337-indias-best-brightest-students-dominate-world-ranking.html

See this and get out of your fantasies. Indians are no better in Math then Pakistanis. (Yes,Pakistanis/Indians are generally very good at Maths when compared with America students) but to claim that somehow you 'rule' the world of mathematics is pure BS. I feel sad for brainwashed Indians. Thank God I wasn't born in India ....

They did contribute greatly to humanity.

However, it is not the time to live in the past.

Compared to then, islam world has been in general outdated and backward. I do not mean you do not have those good structures created with those oil $$$s, but mind.

You people are so pitiful. Yes Arabs DID take 0 from India etc ...And Arabs NEVER claimed credit.They call it "hindsa" (from India) BUT today's numeral system is developed by Arabs and not Indians. Putting Zero as base and devising different numeral operations was the 'karnama' of Arabs and historians rightly call today's "number SYSTEM" as "Arabic number system". Just coming up with zero isn't a big deal. I guess Zero is the ONLY achievement of Indians :P ... Arab/Iranian/Turk etc great achievements dwarfs Indian achievements (if any) by many miles. These all nations established great world empires and dominated seas (specially Ottoman Empire) ....Indian sub continent has alot of potential..but denying established history won't do us any good.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/147337-indias-best-brightest-students-dominate-world-ranking.html

See this and get out of your fantasies. Indians are no better in Math then Pakistanis. (Yes,Pakistanis/Indians are generally very good at Maths when compared with America students) but to claim that somehow you 'rule' the world of mathematics is pure BS. I feel sad for brainwashed Indians. Thank God I wasn't born in India ....

Actually its called the Hindu-arabic system.

There are many Indian inventions ever heard of chess? plastic surgery? dentistry?

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

List of Indian inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu-Arabic_numeral_system

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Hindu–Arabic numeral system[1] or Hindu numeral system[2] is a positional decimal numeral system developed between the 1st and 5th centuries by Indian mathematicians, adopted by Persian (Al-Khwarizmi's circa 825 book On the Calculation with Hindu Numerals) and Arab mathematicians (Al-Kindi's circa 830 volumes On the Use of the Indian Numerals), and spread to the western world by the High Middle Ages

Is that why Iran/Turkey etc are still fighting for nothing and is that why they got slaughtered in Ex-Yugoslavia?

Indians beat Pakistanis fair and square in Mathematics,i have been to two Interntaional Math Olympiads and i saw no pakistanis there.I have friends who do advance mathematical research in IVY league Univs in the USA and all maths departments are full of Israelis,Hungarians,Russians and Indians and there are no pakistanis again.

U shud be happy that u are not born here,else you would not even have passed HSC/Metric.

Indian subcontinent doesn't negate anyone's history/facts but overhyping it with a nostalgic illusion is a true dna stamp of pire bred pakistanis like you,who am i to argue?

And all u have is some random survey of some random organization,i have facts in my hands and most of my friends live and study in ivy league universities,i dont rely on surveys.

PS: Notot forget i dont know of any pakistanis in Chess also.

listen bro, let me tell you. Yes i agree science doesnt come with religion. Everything needs money. Muslims led science during 900-1400 because they controlled world then. Britain did it during 1700-1900 because they controlled the world then. Now americans have lab, money, facilities while we are busy to fight our poverty...
You mix reason and cause. Countries who are scientifically advanced became rich. Money however dont help to develop science. See Saudis. And Muslims never" controlled the world".

Back
Top Bottom