What's new

How Islamic inventors changed the World

Well its true that Muslims mostly Iranians made lots of contribution in Islamic era but also I could not find even a single invention during Islamic Era in Indian Subcontinent.

Dude u forgot that the world's first rockets were invented by indians during the reign of hyder ali of mysore!!!??

since when science become religious? this means im using a jew social networking site fb, a christian electricity and dont know who first invented juicer?
because there are people on the internet saying muslims didnt bring anything new to the world!

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

because there are people on the internet saying muslims didnt bring anything new to the world!
the concept of rockets were first displayed by the chinese against the mongols. But it was indians like tipu sultan who made them famous

Dude u forgot that the world's first rockets were invented by indians during the reign of hyder ali of mysore!!!??

Yes, that was nice invention but my point is mathematics, medicines etc. and not the warfare. All I know Arabs only came and copied from our Mathematics(Decimal System, Algebra, Trigonometry), medicine, literature.

Anyway, I read a story where a Chinese noble wanted to visit space. He tied a giant rocket to a chair and rocket was was fired. And that what happened to that Chinese man nobody know. I think Tipu Sultan only modified rocket for for using it in warfare.

lol i have seen number of times same indians praising jews as pillar of science .... Now when it is related to muslims they are singing opposite tone. Way to go indians....

What do u expect when the world gives Islamic tone to anything negative it would be naive not to expect a counter.

The decline of Islam started long before European colonialism and imperialism. Although the Islamic world had a very close contact with Europe, it failed to see and open up to the changes that happened in Europe and instead went into dogmatism and closemindedness. China went a similar way, but as Chinese society never was dominated and shaped by religion, it didn't get trapped in religious dogmatism.

Trivia:

"Alladin was a little Chinese boy ...."

- 1001 Arabian Nights

lol i have seen number of times same indians praising jews as pillar of science .... Now when it is related to muslims they are singing opposite tone. Way to go indians....

Obviously, because its both the Jews AND Indians who have created the base for scientific learning in the world.

Trivia:

"Alladin was a little Chinese boy ...."

- 1001 Arabian Nights
that is news to me

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Obviously, because its both the Jews AND Indians who have created the base for scientific learning in the world.
sure they have, whats next? the first man on the moon was a jew too?

there seem more religious discourses here than on some religious sites. :rolleyes:

why find religion in everything mate?

that is news to me

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

sure they have, whats next? the first man on the moon was a jew too?

well 112 nobles to jew in phy, chem surely indicates to something---> heavy brain

Back
Top Bottom