What's new

How Islamic inventors changed the World

History of coffee - Coffee Beans, Limerick Ireland
it was the MUSLIMS that made it into a DRINK
the Ethiopians used coffee beans for their animals, but they didnt make it a drink

It was Ethiopians Christian monks who first brewed coffee, Yemanites could have known use of coffee only if it was traded from Ethiopia to Yeman. Its sound funny that Yemanites will import animal fodder from Ethiopia.

The legend is like that," The monasteries noticed that their herd could not sleep properly in the night, they enquired and found that their herds are eating certain kind of berries and they boiled those berries and drank it and all the monks of the monasteries felt too much refreshed whole day."

Muslims could not have discovered coffee because Ethiopia is an Christian land and there are no custom of Monk and monasteries among Muslims.

Don't forget the massacre of 5 million muslim by hindus and sikhs in 1947.

Also i want to repeat one thing here again "if someone forced us to convert to islam then we are the victims of aggression not you"

Now when we don't have any problem with our religion than what is the problem with you?

our(hindu) brothers were forced,our ancestors also suffered from the the oppression,our majestic temples,schools,etc were destroyed,we were forced to pay discriminatory taxes,our ancestors were always in the danger of being persecuted

and 7.5 muslims were not killed,it included equal number of hindu,sikhs as well,as far as i have seen from the pakistani members the number of casualties increase every month be it 1947,gujarat,etc

our(hindu) brothers were forced,our ancestors also suffered from the the oppression,our majestic temples,schools,etc were destroyed,we were forced to pay discriminatory taxes,our ancestors were always in the danger of being persecuted

Get out of your illusion there was no forceful conversion.

and 7.5 muslims were not killed,it included equal number of hindu,sikhs as well,as far as i have seen from the pakistani members the number of casualties increase every month be it 1947,gujarat,etc

Where did i said all were muslims?

Yes, that was nice invention but my point is mathematics, medicines etc. and not the warfare. All I know Arabs only came and copied from our Mathematics(Decimal System, Algebra, Trigonometry), medicine, literature.

Anyway, I read a story where a Chinese noble wanted to visit space. He tied a giant rocket to a chair and rocket was was fired. And that what happened to that Chinese man nobody know. I think Tipu Sultan only modified rocket for for using it in warfare.

he died obviously``

It was Ethiopians Christian monks who first brewed coffee, Yemanites could have known use of coffee only if it was traded from Ethiopia to Yeman. Its sound funny that Yemanites will import animal fodder from Ethiopia.

The legend is like that," The monasteries noticed that their herd could not sleep properly in the night, they enquired and found that their herds are eating certain kind of berries and they boiled those berries and drank it and all the monks of the monasteries felt too much refreshed whole day."

Muslims could not have discovered coffee because Ethiopia is an Christian land and there are no custom of Monk and monasteries among Muslims.
the story seem to be tweeked, it was first discovered by muslims. and if you look deeper on the internet some sources will ay that the most credible proof of the coffee DRINK starts in the 15h century by the ottomans

Back
Top Bottom