What's new

How Islamic inventors changed the World

Don't forget the massacre of 5 million muslim :rofl: by hindus and sikhs in 1947.

Also i want to repeat one thing here again "if someone forced us to convert to islam then we are the victims of aggression not you"

Now when we don't have any problem with our religion than what is the problem with you?

The overall casualty of 1947 partition is 1 million for all Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs then how come 5 millions Muslims died. Also, it was Muslim League started communal riots by Declaring Direct Action Day and Hindus who formed 25% population of Pakistan were killed, drove away and they are now just 1% in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

they were pagans and besides there were alot of arabs there at that time

But I read the story of a Ethiopian Monk (monks are Christians) who discovered coffee. Arabs are never known be to Monks.

The overall casualty of 1947 partition is 1 million for all Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs then how come 5 millions Muslims died. Also, it was Muslim League started communal riots by Declaring Direct Action Day and Hindus who formed 25% population of Pakistan were killed, drove away and they are now just 1% in Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

But I read the story of a Ethiopian Monk (monks are Christians) who discovered coffee. Arabs are never known be to Monks.
can you give me the link?

They moved to india they were not killed.

Yes, I know what bullshit your history books teaches you,"Muslims treated Sikhs and Hindus well but Hindus and Sikhs killed many Muslims."

For the neutral source, watch BBC documentary, "The day India burnt."

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Total casualties were around 7.5 million.

Why you lying, I have read number of neutral source and the casualties was 1 million, not 7.5 million which you are exaggerating.

Yes, I know what bullshit your history books teaches you,"Muslims treated Sikhs and Hindus well but Hindus and Sikhs killed many Muslims."

First of all BBC is not a neutral source.

Secondly you have proved that you haven't read any pakistani history book. you have no idea what is written in it you are fooled by stupid media.

Yea and BBC is consider more authentic in india, BBC also told about Gujrat riots , mumbai riots etc ....(when many muslims and non-muslims were slaughtered) Yea in your country. Neutral source
On one side you claim yourself as a secular people and than you spit your haterd only against muslims....
I thought indains hate british more then muslims... They also killed many Indians before independence but you still don't hate them as much as you hate Pakistan or China... Thats wat called Narrow mindness.

25% Population:blink:
wat are you ? A fan Boy?
Don't you have anything better to compete.... This too much..... over 90% hindus migrated to india at that time... Those were left behind are still here as hindus... Many of them had became muslim , same in india many hindus are still becoming muslim... so will you clam ISI behind it....

First of all BBC is not a neutral source.

Secondly you have proved that you haven't read any pakistani history book. you have no idea what is written in it you are fooled by stupid media.

I have read history books of Pakistan available at government sponsored sites, Pakistani news Channel. If you want links I can provide you numerous sources from Pakistani newspapers, government sites. I got following bullshits from your sites:-

1) Muslims treated Hindus better but Hindus killed so many Muslims.
2) Pakistan was never a part of India, in ancient times two countries existed Sapta Sindhu and Bharatvarsha.
3) Pakistan won 1965 war and there is no mention of operation Gibraltar.
4) When Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Sindh, Pakistan was created. By 12th century Pakistan spread further and by 17 century India disappeared there was only Pakistan in sub-continent.

Want to know some more history, I will tell you more.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

25% Population:blink:
wat are you ? A fan Boy?
Don't you have anything better to compete.... This too much..... over 90% hindus migrated to india at that time... Those were left behind are still here as hindus... Many of them had became muslim , same in india many hindus are still becoming muslim... so will you clam ISI behind it....

What are you saying, yes 90% well migrated to India. Karachi had 51% population of Hindus in 1947, all of them were drove away even though they wanted to stay back in Karachi.

why does every thread end up in a mud slinging contest...sigh..

1) Muslims treated Hindus better but Hindus killed so many Muslims.

I remember grade 12 history book says some of them didn't treated hindus well, i don't remember his name perhaps mahmud ghaznavi. our books are totally neutral only few problems are there. also mughal emperor akbar is taunted as internal enemy of islam and ahmad shah rangeela as womanizer.

2) Pakistan was never a part of India, in ancient times two countries existed Sapta Sindhu and Bharatvarsha.

True, pakistan was never a part of india, majority of the area of present day india remained separate different empires were made including present day pakistan and some parts of northern india, for a very small time it was with india when the central asians captured india.

3) Pakistan won 1965 war and there is no mention of operation Gibraltar.

For sure pakistan won the war but i admit the mistake of not including operation gibraltar.

4) When Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Sindh, Pakistan was created. By 12th century Pakistan spread further and by 17 century India disappeared there was only Pakistan in sub-continent.

It needs a long explanation for this and it is given in the books since you haven't read them you don't know about them.

Briefly let me tell you they were not speaking geologically but they were speaking ideologically.

What are you saying, yes 90% well migrated to India. Karachi had 51% population of Hindus in 1947, all of them were drove away even though they wanted to stay back in Karachi.

Population of karachi in 1947 was just 4 lakh.

I remember grade 12 history book says some of them didn't treated hindus well, i don't remember his name perhaps mahmud ghaznavi. our books are totally neutral only few problems are there. also mughal emperor akbar is taunted as internal enemy of islam and ahmad shah rangeela as womanizer.
I don't care what akbar did but surely we respect him for abolishing Jaziya, Pilgrimage tax and providing equal opportunity to Hindus. Also, Muslims have other personality to feel proud of like Amir Khusro instead of glorifying Ghaznavi. But I have never seen any Pakistani talking about great contribution of Amir Khusro.

True, pakistan was never a part of india, majority of the area of present day india remained separate different empires were made including present day pakistan and some parts of northern india, for a very small time it was with india when the central asians captured india.
Because your History book teaches you the entire history from 3000 BC to 712 AD in 2-3 pages. Well I will give you some name of empires:- Nanda Empire, Maurya Empire, Khushan Empire, Gupta Empire, Pala Empire, Harshvarshana's Empire.

If Pakistan was never the part of India then how come East Pakistan and West Pakistan made viable even they were 1600km away from each other.

For sure pakistan won the war but i admit the mistake of not including operation gibraltar.

1965 war was a stalemate. How come Pakistan won when India didn't loose and how come Pakistan won when Operation Gibraltar failed. In the end Pakistan lost 80% of their ammunition and lost 2.5 times more land than they captured from India.

It needs a long explanation for this and it is given in the books since you haven't read them you don't know about them. Briefly let me tell you they were not speaking geologically but they were speaking ideologically.

But the most idiotic way to explain history.

Population of karachi in 1947 was just 4 lakh.
So what. All the Hindus in Sindh wanted to stay back because Sindhi Muslims had no problem with them. But they were drove out when Muhajir reached Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom