What's new

How Islamic inventors changed the World

Do you know your history? :taz:Read any grade 7 history book and you'll realize you're basically a hindu who converted to Islam during the Mughal invasion of India. :disagree:

So basically, you're a slave who finally submitted to the Mughal demands of conversion to their religion.:coffee:

Sufis converted majority of us to islam not mughals.

Do you know your history? :taz:Read any grade 7 history book and you'll realize you're basically a hindu who converted to Islam during the Mughal invasion of India. :disagree:

So basically, you're a slave who finally submitted to the Mughal demands of conversion to their religion.:coffee:

Oh another newbie who is trying to be a genius :lol:

Secondly, how do YOU know that my ancestor was converted by sword? Overwhelming majority of Muslims today were converted by great Sufi saints. Those great souls had respect of EVERYONE !!! Many of my Hindu friends (girls mostly) here in US have told me about how they used to go to 'Mazaar' and pray there. Even Hindus respect those great saints. So I'm proud that I'm a follower of that great peaceful tradition.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Islamic civilization is synonym for violence and destruction. They were good till war was fought with sword.

Yeah and your European white master are synonym of ' freedom' and 'prosperity' (of others they conquered) ....right? :disagree:

I wonder how many muslim the last caliphate killed? and change your flags my false flagger indian frnd.

You alluded that I was Indian in one of your last entries. I can guarantee you that I am Danish on both sides from 1733 when we began to make records here in Denmark, the so-called "Church Books" From there I know only that my lineage comes from Harald "Bluetooth" Gormsson, but not from a written source, only by my family name.
I am writing this only out of respect for you so we can discuss here on this forum without you suspect me of being someone other than I am.

Must we give a religious tinge to human ingenuity .

Though the contents of the post are contentious but what is relevent is that inventions are made by intelligient people and brains have no religion.

I agree with you religion has to do only with the soul and nothing else... So why bring Islam in the middle.
However all of humanity appreciates these inventions and how they changed the world for ever.

Must we give a religious tinge to human ingenuity .

Though the contents of the post are contentious but what is relevent is that inventions are made by intelligient people and brains have no religion.

the arabs were barbarians before islam, islam changed their minds and they became civilised and started thinking logically

great scientific knowledge revolution came after the humanity revolution of islam so its synonymous with it

Oh another newbie who is trying to be a genius :lol:

Secondly, how do YOU know that my ancestor was converted by sword? Overwhelming majority of Muslims today were converted by great Sufi saints. Those great souls had respect of EVERYONE !!! Many of my Hindu friends (girls mostly) here in US have told me about how they used to go to 'Mazaar' and pray there. Even Hindus respect those great saints. So I'm proud that I'm a follower of that great peaceful tradition.

Hey, even I'm influenced by Sufi teachings and music. But, what I'm saying is that a majority of the population was converted by Mughals by force and only a few accepted Islam through Sufi teachings and ideology.:cheers:

It's not that I'm trying to prove my point here. That guy was thrashing Indians and hindus and I just replied to that, a bit harshly I guess. I do not have anything against muslims or any other religions but hate guys like him:angel:

There is nothing to proud of destruction and violence caused by muslim invaders.
im sorry those muslims destroyed you xDDD
maybe you ancient indians should have put more energy into developing a army and unite? because all indians tribes were basically at war with each other.

i know it truth hurts you can be asmuch delusional as you want,truth dont change
Persecution of Hindus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't forget the massacre of 5 million muslim by hindus and sikhs in 1947.

Also i want to repeat one thing here again "if someone forced us to convert to islam then we are the victims of aggression not you"

Now when we don't have any problem with our religion than what is the problem with you?

Back
Top Bottom