What's new

How India’s New Russian Air Defence System Will Force Adversaries To Change Tactics

How adverssries` new tactics will make India start looking for yet another new weapon system

i am not talking about dummies. for one single threat ,successful interception will require 2-3 s400 interceptor. to neutralise swarm of 4 to 5 missiles you will need 10 to 15 interceptor.
I am not talking about dummies . S-400 along with India's own endo and exo atmospheric BMD system will target missiles. India's BMD is more sophisticated than S-400 in tracking and destroying missiles , S-400 will go after aircrafts.
India was also negotiating for 6000 interceptors .

https://sputniknews.com/military/201512171031883722-india-purchase-s400-deal/

NEW DELHI (Sputnik) — According to the Hindustan Times newspaper, the Indian Defense Ministry had previously intended to procure a dozen S-400 missile systems, however, military later estimated that five units of such weapons would be sufficient to safeguard the country against external threats.

1031295583.jpg

S-400 Systems Annihilate Targets in Conditions of Electronic Jamming
The forthcoming deal, estimated to be worth around 400 billion rupees ($6 billion at the current exchange rate), also covers the purchase of about 6,000 missiles, a mobile launcher and a radar station, according to the publication.

BDS v missiles

Put your money on the missiles

The indian plan was predicable and we have prepared for it right from the start

The problem isnt whether we will beat their BDS and create hell fire in india, we will and then some.
The problem is the delusions of the indians and the increased risk of conflict because the idiots think they have a BDS that can stop our missiles (it wont)

So we have to prepare and be ready and willing to show them the consequences of their delusions

S 400 has the capability to take down terrain hugging CM's.
By saying I'm not claiming that there is no counter against s400.
I am sure it's very capable missile but everything has it's vuneralability. It will take out cruise missiles but enough of them will overwhelm the system

No other country has asked Russia for a ToT. All others receive the missile from Russia itself.
So you decided we don't have the money for that all by yourself?
It's quite rich coming from a Pakistani given that your defence budget is peanuts compared to ours.

Currently negotiations are taking place on reducing the training costs.
We do not buy shells from Russia. we did do that when there was an intermediate shortage in the past. But not anymore.

If defence budgets and force size was the only judging factor then Indian army should be in Islamabad.
Now reality. Defence budget mean Jack when mismanaged. Indian defence budget is hugely mismanaged not that they don't in Pakistan but you have history with bofors guns with rafaels and many many others. Money and budgets are important but not everything

There you go being all indian again:bounce:

You should market it with your Desert Ferrari Arjun, Your wonderous Insas, Cutting edge Rustom and advanced LCA as a complete package for the future :cheesy:
Well his name is INDIAN WONK.....Personally I think it's a typo :pakistan::yahoo:

Do not worry..Russia will sale something to India and then in return China or US will sale it to Pakistan....

And once both us purchase these items...Russia and China ll have a chill time that they just love to see we keep on fighting and keep on buying from both of them..

Do not worry..Russia will sale something to India and then in return China or US will sale it to Pakistan....

And once both us purchase these items...Russia and China ll have a chill time that they just love to see we keep on fighting and keep on buying from both of them..
You arevso right the subcontinent people are the fools the winners are the salesmen

It doesn't matter whether India signs for s-400 or not.all these concepts are extremely overrated.s-400 is a good system but it can't shoot down incoming cruise missiles specially terrain hugging.it is very difficult and there are so many other ways to shoot down a Sam battery.the best way is to lock Sam battery and fire multiple cruise missiles.if you fire 5 missiles,there is a chance that one missiles can reach the target.i am not saying that all missiles can be fire from one place.we can fire cruise missiles on a single Sam battery from multiple directions and it will surely hit.it doesn't matter what India buy.

It doesn't matter whether India signs for s-400 or not.all these concepts are extremely overrated.s-400 is a good system but it can't shoot down incoming cruise missiles specially terrain hugging.it is very difficult and there are so many other ways to shoot down a Sam battery.the best way is to lock Sam battery and fire multiple cruise missiles.if you fire 5 missiles,there is a chance that one missiles can reach the target.i am not saying that all missiles can be fire from one place.we can fire cruise missiles on a single Sam battery from multiple directions and it will surely hit.it doesn't matter what India buy.
What peoplebforget is when they switch on the radar it emits a beam. That beam can be tracked and targeted.

No other country has asked Russia for a ToT. All others receive the missile from Russia itself.
So you decided we don't have the money for that all by yourself?
It's quite rich coming from a Pakistani given that your defence budget is peanuts compared to ours.

Currently negotiations are taking place on reducing the training costs.
We do not buy shells from Russia. we did do that when there was an intermediate shortage in the past. But not anymore.
we don't need big defence budget. se make 90percent of our defence related equipment at home.
making any weapon at home is at least 20 times cheaper and the maintenance cost is also atleast 20 times cheaper( from my experience). India whereas mostly import weapons. your big defence budget is actually nullified by the fact that you are the biggest importer of arms and ammunitions.

Russia created this S-400 to protect itself from US airforce the best and technologically the most advanced and powerful airforce in the world. So I think we should believe the hype of S-400.

India's BMD is more sophisticated than S-400 in tracking and destroying missiles

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:suicide::lazy2:
:coffee:

no missile defense is gonna shoot shiyet,these are marketing product.
I told this before and i am saying it again.
There is no "effective" missile defense.
First neutralize those simple and good boy looking artillery NoKo has been pointing out to SoKo for years.Then we will talk about missile defense.
Every single of these missile defense has been designed for particular "amount" of adversary keeping in mind "particular enemy capability". Out of those "particular scenario" these are totally useless.
Example : Iron dome.

You do know S-400 is especially effective against cruise missiles plus India will have tiered SAM system S-400 is just one of the system . India will also have Land based Indo-Israeli Barak-8 which has been tested against sea skimming super sonic anti ship cruise missiles like Brahmos .

Barak-8
71186830100979640360no.jpg

Cruise missiles are not easy to detect and track ..

There is nothing India acquires that can match Pakistan's Military. We should stop opening such threads.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom