What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Dumbass your ancestors fought against delhi before 1757! What about that?? Forget this artificial state... Come back to Bengalis. The country of Tagore, Jibananda das and Nazrul... Please please please.

You are the same people who rejected Bengali heritage and joined Pakistan based on religion and now you are calling WB to join you.

You people want the land and then after that you start the talk about purifying the land by driving or killing infidels.

@asad71 : Sir aap kuch nahin kahein geiii ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pala Empire that Ruled India from Gaur... Together we Bengalis are Mighty in South Asia :devil:

Devapala.jpg

I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.

The opinion may differ from person to person.... Any one who went to india in a legitimate way..... Doing some fine work will be feeling better... and would also having good wishes for mother land...... While some guys who will have approached india with means as they are famous for..... will be cursing india as well as Bangla desh...

The first Asian Nobel laureate Tagore

Tagore3.jpg

My Bengal of Gold (Precious),
I love you.

Forever your skies, your air set my heart in tune
As if it were a flute.

In spring, O mother mine, the fragrance from your mango groves
Makes me wild with joy
Ah, what a thrill!
In autumn, O mother mine,
In the full blossomed paddy fields
I have seen spread all over sweet smiles.

philosopher, academic, educator, writer, translator, printer, publisher, entrepreneur, reformer, and philanthropist and pioneer of Bengal Renaissance Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar

Ishwar_Chandra_Vidyasa_2671.jpg

The first Asian Nobel laureate Tagore

Tagore3.jpg

My Bengal of Gold (Precious),
I love you.

Forever your skies, your air set my heart in tune
As if it were a flute.

In spring, O mother mine, the fragrance from your mango groves
Makes me wild with joy
Ah, what a thrill!
In autumn, O mother mine,
In the full blossomed paddy fields
I have seen spread all over sweet smiles.

philosopher, academic, educator, writer, translator, printer, publisher, entrepreneur, reformer, and philanthropist and pioneer of Bengal Renaissance Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar

Ishwar_Chandra_Vidyasa_2671.jpg

But don't you guys dislike Tagore for being against the participation of Bengal?

I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.

KobiRaj and BATMAN fcuked this thread. Shabash, khub Bhalo.

@BanlaMember: In India Bangladeshi are not respected coz of illegal bangladeshi issue. BJP and supporting Party are strictly against Bangladeshi.

But If you are visiting India, no one will discriminate you, If you are in West Bengal, U will feel home. same language , same culture, same ppl.

My personal view is Bangladesh should merge to India and Bangaldeshi Muslims revert to Hinsuism , But these are strictly my personal view. I have no grudge against Muslims or Bangladeshi. I love Bengali ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom