What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are more then capable for helping our Bengali brothers to get the rest of the Bengal form you..... we want to see Greater Bangladesh.....

Then,We will also help our Pusthun brothers to reclaim there Greater Pushtunistan and Baloch brothers to achieve their Independance.:lol:

I think we all missed what he wrote at the end i.e. asking Bengalis living in India not from any other Pakistani or Indian...! ;)
I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.

I think we all missed what he wrote at the end i.e. asking Bengalis living in India not from any other Pakistani or Indian...! ;)
I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.

That's really cute. It really is, its like watching a Somalian baby Hitler calling for world domination.

Why a Somalian baby Hitler of all nationalities ? :what:

Why not a Jamaican Rastafari Hitler instead with the proper Ganja, the hair & that Bob Marley Cap ! :D

Then,We will also help our Pusthun brothers to reclaim there Greater Pushtunistan and Baloch brothers to achieve their Independance.:lol:

Yaar bhai ke saath aiesaa kareiii gaaa ? :cray:

Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due to our incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!

you are a dumbass to contemplate the thought of bangalis rebelling against India. My paternal grand father fought for freedom of India and and my maternal grand father and his cousin were part of Azad hind Sena and later the Indian Navy. The sense of patriotism among bengalis is unparalleled, so please think twice before voicing such diatribe.

@Moander As far as Op's question si concerned, bengalis in general have a positive outlook towards bangladesh, the common complain of residents on Wb is the immigrants from bangladesh. I am a bengali, and I hope and wish good relations with BD, I also do see bangladesh to emerge as an economically powerful and politically prosperous country with good foreign relations. Most bangladeshis I have come across here is US are very well mannered and have very pleasant disposition. I was horrified when I came across views of bagladeshis on the forum vis-a-vis India , and I hope these are just a fringe minority.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, the day Bangladesh will cross Japan in GDP, Sweden in HDI then West Bengal shall have my permission to secede.

tumblr_m8df3kImjn1rbmzp1o1_500.gif

Looking forward to it ;).

you are a dumbass to contemplate the thought of bangalis rebelling against India. My paternal grand father fought for freedom of India and and my maternal grand father and his cousin were part of Azad hind Sena and later the Indian Navy. The sense of patriotism among bengalis is unparalleled, so please think twice before voicing such diatribe.

@Moander As far as Op's question si concerned, bengalis in general have a positive outlook towards bangladesh, the common complain of residents on Wb is the immigrants from bangladesh. I am a bengali, and I hope and wish good relations with BD, I also do see bangladesh to emerge as an economically powerful and politically prosperous country with good foreign relations. Most bangladeshis I have come across here is US are very well mannered and have very pleasant disposition. I was horrified when I came across views of bagladeshis on the forum vis-a-vis India , and I hope these are just a fringe minority.

But Dumbass your ancestors fought against delhi before 1757! What about that?? Forget this artificial state... Come back to Bengalis. The country of Tagore, Jibananda das and Nazrul... Please please please.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Dumbass your ancestors fought against delhi before 1757! What about that?? Forget this artificial state... Come back to Bengalis. The country of Tagore, Jibananda das and Nazrul... Please please please.

Dude ...dont piss me off...

Why don't you comeback to your real homeland Bharat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom