What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due our to incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!

Stop frothing from your mouth :)

tumblr_m4cgu3suPV1qzf3pco1_500.gif

One of the best movie characters ever. :D

Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due to our incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!

U forget, U got your eastern part because of India in 71.....:azn:

Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due to our incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!

Sure, the day Bangladesh will cross Japan in GDP, Sweden in HDI then West Bengal shall have my permission to secede.

tumblr_m8df3kImjn1rbmzp1o1_500.gif

Or you can Join our Akhand Bharat.:lol:

So is Hyderabad, Bombay, Goa & Gujrat....

Add Moon,Mars and Jupiter to the list.It will be more credible.:lol:

Partition was not based on Language but based on religion.

People often forget the reason for partition since separate identity for sub continent muslims is a failed ideology.

I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.

A newbie thread:lol:. You have unleashed a troll fest, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom