What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this is what I want.. Entire India will be part of Bangaldesh Empire, provided There will not be foreign religion. How beautiful it will be...

add Bangladesh to India, you will see Bangalis dominate bharoth. With only 9 crore mamata didi gives delhi huge headaches, imagine adding 15 more crore to that.

Yeah...for our dislike we selected his song as our national anthem. Is this crap written in your school text book?

No, views of few members like Al Zakir or something and few members. Even i was shocked at their views.

Our real homneland consisted of Bangla, Bihar and Odissa that broke in 1757. Other parts of subcontinent were Bharat.

Wrong,There was no such imaginary homeland.None of Biharis and Oriya's don't speak your tongue.The rule of Nawabs of Bengal only lasted for a brief turbulent period of time,Thanks to the decline of Mughal Empire.Before that it was an integral part of various Indian Empires.

Never saw a single thread about Bangladesh - India discussed in decent manners ... not even a single.

If we are proud of mantel superiority of Bangali people, then we must expect a single thread to show their mind power...

Or am I expecting something big?

add Bangladesh to India, you will see Bangalis dominate bharoth. With only 9 crore mamata didi gives delhi huge headaches, imagine adding 15 more crore to that.

+1 rep for sheer stupidity. You folks haven't even gotten round to managing your own country. The way you guys paint it, one would imagine Bangladesh to be a country full of skyscrapers where neighboring countries are clamoring to do business in.

Instead, you and your people together managed to take a once proud region to a level lower than what anyone anticipated. If you are faithful with improving the little things you receive, you will--undoubtedly receive more. Being sore losers nurturing dreams of ruling "Bharoth" isn't going to get you anywhere.

But Dumbass your ancestors fought against delhi before 1757! What about that??
i seriously dont know what you mean by that
even my ancestors fought against delhi
hell we even ended up capturing delhi :D

Michael Madhusudan Dutt

michael2.jpg

Stop a while, traveller!

Should Mother Bengal claim thee for her son.
As a child takes repose on his mother's elysian lap,
Even so here in the Long Home,
On the bosom of the earth,
Enjoys the sweet eternal sleep
Poet Madhusudan of the Duttas

bangladeshi members are praising Indian Hindu bangali...we thanks for them.

They dont have any heroes from them..

I have Golpo Guchho and Gitanjali in my room. do you have??:lol:

I'm more of a Sorotchandro and Bankim fan, but then again, most of my novels collection is related with economic crisis and policies, while i'm pursuing a career in Nanoelectronics and Quantum electronics.

Don't trap him in maze...he didn't hear these names :azn: .

Ha thik koichis, ami onader name suni nai. :P

Not.

bangladeshi members are praising Indian Hindu bangali...we thanks for them.

They dont have any heroes from them..

Why? Didn't you read about Kazi Nazrul Islam? His composed songs are still very famous, known as Nazrul geeti.

Dinabandhu Mitra

2009-11-01__cul2.jpg

Nil Darpan

Amin. (To Sadhu.} Where shalt thou go now ? You are
also to go with me. To take advances is not the business of
Ray. We shall have much to bear with if we are to make
signature by cross marks. And because you know how to read
and to write, therefore you must go and make the signatures
in the Factory Account-book.

Sadhu. Sir, do you call this giving advances for Indigo ;
would it not be better to call it the cramming down Indigo ?*
Oh ! my Ill-fortune, you are still with me. That very blow