What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due to our incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!

ha ha.how about u ppl rebel and join bd with india coz that wud be highly beneficial.wat is the use of joining bd,is it some kind of heaven? even if bengali muslims are given this choice ,they wont go to bd .:)

As a bengali, ami sunechi, don't know about the rest of Indians. Didn't read it though.

Well...then never again post crap like this:

But don't you guys dislike Tagore for being against the participation of Bengal?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...e-bangladesh-bangladeshi-4.html#ixzz2Ky1OGw3e

There might be people here who studied Tagore more than you. And, also learn how to address people avoiding tui tokari, you're still student as you posted a while back.

:angry: They are Bengali First and they died before 1947... why do you bring religion everywhere you faggot??

Oh,How ironic.I thought you are an Islamist.When did you started making such secular statements.:lol:

Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay

Publisher of the Magazine "BANGADARSHAN"

Bankim_chandra_chattopadhyay.jpg

Oh,How ironic.I thought you are an Islamist.When did you started making such secular statements.:lol:

An islamist can be secular, i love my community... but i dnt hate others and their practices:angel:...

An islamist can be a secular, i love my community... but i dnt hate others and their practices:angel:...

Dear oh Dear,Looks like that Meteorite is gonna strike earth tomorrow.:lol:

I thank @kobiraaz for posting Bengali icons, even though I am not from Bengal :cheers:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born and bred in Dhaka. I have never been to India. I know that a huge number of Bengali people live in India. I am curious about How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh & Bangladeshi?

I would like to ask Indian Bengali members to answer the question.

Very good, as long as you guys aren't supporting the separatist movements in India.

Indian Bengal is a disputed territory, since partition.

After 1971, India further pushed its boundaries into Bangladesh.

Anything that has bengal in it should belong to Bangladesh. Unfortunately due to our incompetency we lost our western part! Hopefully our brothers ( roy, labong, skull and other Bangbros) will rebel against indian govt. to join their true motherland! No pun intended!

The young man has asked a simple question.

I have picked a reply each from an Indian, a Pakistani & a Bangladeshi. I did not have the patience to go to page 2, 3 etc.

Kya yaar .. the poster just asked a Q and wanted ONLY BD ppl to respond.

Our ' default' response kicked in..

What must he think of us & this forum ?? :woot:

Saraswati Puja celebrated in West Bengal today

There was much gaiety today, particularly among the youth in West Bengal to celebrate the day of the goddess of education, Saraswati.
The goddess of art, wisdom and culture is worshipped on this day by students across Bengal and beyond.

The goddess is worshipped as much in homes as in schools – particularly since the Board exams are only a month away!

The daughter of Goddess Durga comes with the whole family in autumn, during Durga Puja.

She is also worshipped in other parts of the country at different times. In Maharashtra and Gujarat, Saraswati Puja starts with 'Saraswati Avahan' on 'Maha Saptami' and ends on 'Vijayadashami' with 'Saraswati Udwasan' or 'Visarjan' (idol immersion).

While in Eastern India, which includes West Bengal, the occasion is celebrated in the 'Magha' month (January-February).

It coincides with 'Vasant Panchami' or 'Shree Panchami' which is the fifth day of the bright fortnight of the lunar month of 'Magha'.

In the southern states of India, Saraswati Puja is conducted during the 'Navaratri' which means 'Nine Nights'.

But the actual celebrations continue during the 10th day, which is considered as 'Vijaya Dashami' or the Victorious Tenth Day.

Bengalis wear traditional outfits on this day. Boys are usually seen in payjama and punjabi while girls don saris.

In Kolkata, major markets, including Jute and jute goods, bullion, metals, oil and oilseeds and the Calcutta Stock Exchange, are closed.

Saraswati Puja celebrated in West Bengal today - Indian Express Mobile

Even I dont know so much Indian bengali intellectual. Thanks kobiraaz .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom