What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bengali are to be true to their 71 revolution then why they haven't claimed west Bengali?

The Bengali revolution (Ethnic cause not a religious one) is not complete

If Bengali are to be true to their 71 revolution then why they haven't claimed west Bengali?

There is a six point formula which Sheik Mujib fought and all the points are implemented in Indian democracy. Bengali muslims also wanted them.

Indian bengalis never wanted a separate country based on religion and you are dead wrong.

We have a bigger plan buddy :D

undivided-united-india-pre-partition.gif

That is incorrect. The Hindu Empire of the Hindu dreamers extends in the west up to the Oxus. In the east it reaches the Bali island.

I'm not Bengali but more power to Bengal and its people. Some of the greatest scientists, astronomers, mathematicians, philosophers, poets, freedom fighters were from this region. It truly has a rich history, and I'm all for brotherhood between Bengali's on both sides of the border.

I sense insincere undertones in what you write. Why should a similar observation not apply to Punjabi's, Kashmiris, Rajputs, Sindhi/Gujrati's, Baloch, Pashtun. Afterall all these ethnicities are divided by artificial borders imposed relatively recently.

Its so funny yet tragic to see that the work of the British was so thorough, that people living in our region still advocate their policies of selectively dividing up peoples or breaking unity with others in the pursuit of some narrow self interests for the few sitting far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom