What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This most likely is the future of WB. True freedom for Labong & skull & bones descendants :

greater-bangladesh-map.jpg

:coffee:

Real life Bangladeshis are ok, PDF bangladeshis(most of them) seem to live in an alternate world.

They can be insecure at times, specially because everyone relates sub continent to India, Pakistan, no one thinks of Bangladesh.

Bhai the fact is hating Tagore is blasphemous for Bengalis.....

Well...then never again post crap like this:

But don't you guys dislike Tagore for being against the participation of Bengal?

There might be people here who studied Tagore more than you. And, also learn how to address people avoiding tui tokari, you're still student as you posted a while back.

@kobiraaz, don't be a hypocrite. Let me put forward some posts by fellow Bangladeshis.

It's a crap song. It's anti Muslim. written by the ahole Tagore in direct response to Muslim Bengal having a separate administration during British raj. This song is an affront to the nation and should be dumped.

And you even thanked his post. :rolleyes:

Apart from anti-Islamic principals and written by Muslim hater Indian Tagore, this song is stupid and sound gay as hell. Bd flag also has a sign of Hindu God Sun. Bangladesh is like head of a Hindu with Muslim body. Awami maloon murtids took advantage of vulnerable situation of 71 and adopted Hindu based national anthem and Flag without taking the opinions of Bangladeshi Muslims. Bangladesh flag and anthem must be replace and it should represent the majority Muslims population believe and ideology instead of minority Hindus.

No problem dhoti wearing, bharti dalal,tagore loving malooner aulad.

You want me to dig further brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
@kobiraaz, don't be a hypocrite. Let me put forward some posts by fellow Bangladeshis.

And you even thanked his post. :rolleyes:

You want me to dig further brother?

I was talking about real life, you are talking about PDF ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about real life, you are talking about PDF ;)

You know a thing, in real life a person is bounded by this faked societal shackles, while there is no such thing in one's online anonymous image. So one's online image is more inclined to one's true self.

the-joker-3-1-1.jpg

If you hate someone, atleast have the spine to accept it. Don't be a sissy.

Because it was an anti Pakistan revolution.. and west bengal has nothing to do with Pakistan

But it has everything to do with Bdesh which is why I hope to see more and more "fence jumpers" as you bharti shmucks call them

May the demographics slowly move in their favor

You know a thing, in real life a person is bounded by this faked societal shackles, while there is no such thing in one's online anonymous image. So one's online image is more inclined to one's true self.

the-joker-3-1-1.jpg

If you hate someone, atleast have the spine to accept it. Don't be a sissy.

Trust me, no one hates Tagore, its the political situation/ debate that makes people to assume that role....

Trust me, no one hates Tagore, its the political situation/ debate that makes people to assume that role....

Let me re-post posts of other Bangladeshi members, this shyte is getting interesting. :pop:

I'm not Bengali but more power to Bengal and its people. Some of the greatest scientists, astronomers, mathematicians, philosophers, poets, freedom fighters were from this region. It truly has a rich history, and I'm all for brotherhood between Bengali's on both sides of the border.

I sense insincere undertones in what you write. Why should a similar observation not apply to Punjabi's, Kashmiris, Rajputs, Sindhi/Gujrati's, Baloch, Pashtun. Afterall all these ethnicities are divided by artificial borders imposed relatively recently.

Its so funny yet tragic to see that the work of the British was so thorough, that people living in our region still advocate their policies of selectively dividing up peoples or breaking unity with others in the pursuit of some narrow self interests for the few sitting far away.

Based on that logic what is your "country"

At least most Pakistanis understand the same language. You Indians have much greater divisions along not just ethnic but even caste lines. Talk about artificial borders!

As for me, I'm just using logic. The revolution isn't complete.

Satyendra Nath Bose

Known for Bose–Einstein condensate ,Bose–Einstein statistics ,Bose gas

AatyenBose1925.jpg

Salman Khan

Bengali American educator, entrepreneur, founder of the Khan Academy, Time named Salman Khan in its annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world

488px-Salman_Khan_TED_2011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom